Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

London 2012 New Year's Eve: Fireworks Play Dbanj Oliver Twist - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / London 2012 New Year's Eve: Fireworks Play Dbanj Oliver Twist (2893 Views)

2016 New Year fireworks Celebration Photos Around The World! / Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight / Girl With One Leg Dancing Dbanj's Oliver Twist (best So Far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

London 2012 New Year's Eve: Fireworks Play Dbanj Oliver Twist by dejavus: 1:19am On Jan 01, 2012
Was just watching the Fireworks Display In London to usher in the New year and Dbanj's Oliver twist was played about the 2nd or 3rd track,  Really nice.

New Year's Eve Fireworks in London is an awesome display of sound and colour.

Join a quarter of a million people as they celebrate the start of 2012 together by watching New Year's Eve Fireworks in London along the banks of the River Thames.

New Year's Eve Fireworks in London is a 10-minute extravaganza starting at midnight and accompanied by music from famous UK artists.

Re: London 2012 New Year's Eve: Fireworks Play Dbanj Oliver Twist by omi247(f): 1:58am On Jan 01, 2012
So I wasn't the only one that noticed?! smiley I was pleasantly surprised. The fireworks were really great this year.

Happy New Year to all Nairalanders! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Watch Funiest Nija Comedy Http://cut-urls.com/ifwku / Pls Watch My Brazilian Hair Videos! Enjoy Girls! / African Bloodline In The British Royal Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.