Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O (6114 Views)

Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks / I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do / Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by Fatmol(f): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2012
SHOCKING STORY::::::::::Barely two days to Christmas, the marital bliss of a two-month-old couple, Peter and Angela Ohwavworhua, was torn to pieces when the
wife caught her husband red-handed having sex with another man who turned out to be the bestman to her husband on their wedding day. The unholy act of both
men indulging in sodomy took place right inside the couple’s room and on their matrimonial bed.
Angela, who is a Catholic by faith was shocked to her marrow by the discovery. The unholy picture of man making love to another man proved too much for her
sanity and she fainted. The scandalous incident took place at the couple’s residence on No 13 Taiwo Street, Ojodu Berger, Lagos.
Currently, family members of the shell-shocked Angela are at crossroads. While they are making spirited efforts to restore the still-unconscious Angela to health,
they are in a dilemma over what to do with the two month-old marriage. What should Angela do??!!!!
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by dbride: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2012
Clearly, she is not in a marriage. What she saw is real; their marriage is only a facade. Wait a minute, we have a law now against homosexuals and lesbians. Let her be law abiding, lol
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by freecocoa(f): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2012
Can someone please tell me why I don't really believe this story?she's been unconscious since 23rd?? Anyways I know its possible but e no just gree me believe,let me go and think about it,maybe when I get back I'd have gotten around to believing it.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by mashnino(m): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2012
^^^^^

grin grin grin

see you
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by freecocoa(f): 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2012
^
No blame me na,the story just dey somehow.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2012
Me don already talk am ooo.make we use broom sweep all these dirty smelly man-lovers comot for our country sad
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by Goldieluks: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2012
She probably went into coma poor lady.that bastard husband na God go punish am.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2012
LOL! grin
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by MrsChima1(f): 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2012
Homosexual Africans are tired of hiding in the closet! They are ready to strike out!

Come on out and embrace the world! grin grin grin grin grin grin

(hearing a stampede of Nairalanders coming my way) Gotta go!
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2012
^^ grin
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by mashnino(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2012
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2012
Homosexuality is a disease. What in God's name will make a man put his dik into another man's butt?
sheeesh!
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by cynthiafred67(f): 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2012
Let her wake up first, then she will knw wot to do. But that man no try at all Ooo
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by adaphik(f): 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2012
Didn't she know the man had such tendency while courting?

Anyway, anyth she wants to do she shld. She's in a better position to make a decision, as it regards her life.

Na wa ooo, marriage wey just dey start. Na really bad omen.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2012
[size=15pt]i hope u al are aware that 90% of the posts in this romance section are fictious.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK[/size]
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by tellwisdom: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2012
May the OP join her in coma for spreading rumour and false story. IJN angry angry
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by Ivynwa(f): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2012
Fatmol:

SHOCKING STORY::::::::::Barely two days to Christmas, the marital bliss of a two-month-old couple, Peter and Angela Ohwavworhua, was torn to pieces when the
wife caught her husband red-handed Being Intimate with another man who turned out to be the bestman to her husband on their wedding day. The unholy act of both
men indulging in sodomy took place right inside the couple’s room and on their matrimonial bed.
Angela, who is a Catholic by faith was shocked to her marrow by the discovery. The unholy picture of man making love to another man proved too much for her
sanity and she fainted. The scandalous incident took place at the couple’s residence on No 13 Taiwo Street, Ojodu Berger, Lagos.
Currently, family members of the [b]shell-shocked Angela are at crossroads. While they are making spirited efforts to restore the still-unconscious Angela to health,[/b]they are in a dilemma over what to do with the two month-old marriage. What should Angela do??!!!!

@Poster
How on earth did you extract this story from the still-unconscious Angela?
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by Goldieluks: 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2012
Can someone tell me why they think this story is fiction?
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by MrCork17: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2012
Fatmol:

wife caught her husband red-handed Being Intimate with another man who turned out to be the bestman to her husband on their wedding day. The unholy act of both
Currently, family members of the shell-shocked Angela are at crossroads. While they are making spirited efforts to restore the still-unconscious Angela to health,
they are in a dilemma over what to do with the two month-old marriage. What should Angela do??!!!!

SO WHAT? undecided
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2012
OK_2_NV:

Homosexuality is a disease. What in God's name will make a man put his dik into another man's butt?
sheeesh!

Good question. . .

so why do you do it Mr.Cork? grin Enlighten us please. cheesy
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by MrCork17: 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Good question. . .

so why do you do it Mr.Corkgrin Enlighten us please.  cheesy

MsDarkin. Its Flagosisconick women like you that make innnocent men turn gayy. you aint even hot! angry
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by moremi2008(m): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2012
While it isn't surprising that a bisexual man will have his male lover as his best man, this story has too many holes in it. No sane man with laundry this dirty and sordid will air it out on his matrimonial bed. It just doesn't make any sense. Nice story to get NL tongues wagging though! grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2012
Mr, Cork:

MsDarkin.  Its Flagosisconick women like you that make innnocent men turn gayy.  you aint even hot!  angry

thanks for proofing my point!! cool
you're g@y. don,t lie wink
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O by Mynd44: 4:48am On Jan 03, 2012
My question is simple, If the girl is in a coma, who told the world this story? The gayy guys or some soft sell magazine somewhere in Ojuelegba?

(1) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) / How Do I Look In This Native Dress .. Photos / A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.