Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

How To Play Cliqr: - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Play Cliqr: (1678 Views)

What Internet Subscription Are You Using On PS4 To Play Online Games?? / Best Ten Android Games To Play / Easy Guide: How To Play Homebrew On Your Psp 3000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Play Cliqr: by ekehleosey: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2012
New Year Cliqr Hint; Playing Cliqr is like your experience while making soup; you test and decide. Your goal is to be one of (or all of) the 16th to 20th persons to click. To achieve this;
- Test click i.e. click once to see what position the game is in. When you do this, you`ll get a message telling you the position of the game.
-Use this information as the key. Don`t click again if it’s not close to the 16th position, but if it is… “Free Cake”.
You can also create your own hint and share it with others on our page on facebook, (mocliq.mobi). Happy New Year!!!!------------------------------------------------www.mocliq.mobi
Re: How To Play Cliqr: by darpacliqr: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2012
If playing DARPA CLIQR, send codes to

darpacliqr@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How I Get My Games And Accessories / Where Can I Buy Cheap Or Exchange Ps3 Games In Enugu? / I Need UNCHARTED 3 Ps3 Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.