Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:54 PM

Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? (20291 Views)

Breaking: Fuel Now #57(Buhari Is Working) / Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now / Calabar – A Liter Of Fuel Now Sells For N250 In Some Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2012
Woo, even 8k fuel could not fill my tank, na wao, got low fuel when i was about going to V.I from ikeja, branch into oando to get my fuel tank fill up around 8pm today, but on getting there, they stopped selling for 65 naira, for almost two hours they refused to sell, only for the engineer to come out and adjust all meters to 141 naira per liter, 4 8k, my fuel thank no still full, let there by after 11pm. How much did u buy today and where?
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by kizito96(m): 12:09am On Jan 02, 2012
Trust Nigerian Business men, they are going to put fuel at cut throat prices. The Government should step up to control the price
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 02, 2012
@oga afro_wall aka yahoo yahoo boy- how U̶̲̥̅̊ dey? And how is your [dead] website? U̶̲̥̅̊ bought fuel for 141naira? Good for you.
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 02, 2012
^^ Pls stick to topic, this is 2012, dont be dis dumb for not knowing who is who
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by ifyalways(f): 12:30am On Jan 02, 2012
^Wahala dey oh.

@Topic,I no see buy at all.
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by ispeed(m): 12:42am On Jan 02, 2012
i bought the fuel @ mallo filling station ikorodu at rate of 145/liter today evening (9pm) and fill my tank with 60liter=8700k. Say na like dis e go dey go
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by muhsin(m): 12:43am On Jan 02, 2012
Same price here in Kano metro. May God save us; may HE break the neck of PDP and its oligarchs, amin. By His grace, GEJ will lack peace of mind till the end of his tenure as president. Stupidest president Nigeria ever had.
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by gbogboti: 12:45am On Jan 02, 2012
AP IKORODU, 160 PER LITRE. COME HEAR GRAMMA plus fight. My only consolation is the fact that it is a sign that the coming of christ is near. Cos' this is not ordinary.
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by sartorius(m): 1:00am On Jan 02, 2012
Mobil okota @ 9pm 65 naira perl litre full tank for abt 4k5
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by aieromon(m): 1:03am On Jan 02, 2012
I have to be up by 6a.m to go queue for fuel at the nearest NNPC Mega station angry angry
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by aljharem3: 1:10am On Jan 02, 2012
odiaero:

Woo, even 8k fuel could not fill my tank, na wao, got low fuel when i was about going to V.I from ikeja, branch into oando to get my fuel tank fill up around 8pm today, but on getting there, they stopped selling for 65 naira, for almost two hours they refused to sell, only for the engineer to come out and adjust all meters to 141 naira per liter, 4 8k, my fuel thank no still full, let there by after 11pm. How much did u buy today and where?

shut the f up and get use to it
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by omokay01: 1:12am On Jan 02, 2012
Its 165 naira in a Mobil Filling station in Ado oooooo cry cry cry Na only God go help us for this country!
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by stagger: 1:16am On Jan 02, 2012
aieromon:

I have to be up by 6a.m to go queue for fuel at the nearest NNPC Mega station angry angry

To what avail?

In Abuja, pumps have been adjusted. One station sold at N138, another at N140 per litre.

I really wonder why people are rushing to queue in filling stations. PMS will not sell below N140 at any station anyway. So why the rush?

Tomorrow I am going to have a very sombre meeting with my staff. One of my mini-factories will be relocated out of Nigeria, because buying fuel for the generators at N140 per litre will leave me without profits. That is 30 persons out of work! 30 breadwinners.

Deregulation, here we come!
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by philip0906(m): 1:22am On Jan 02, 2012
alj_harem:

u r high on cheap crack
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by Obiagu1(m): 1:22am On Jan 02, 2012
Now is the time for everyone to come out and fight against corruption in the government, in the senate, everywhere in Nigeria and not fight over things that are necessary like subsidy removal and forget things that are more important like corruption!
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by bilaya(m): 1:23am On Jan 02, 2012
alj_harem:

Why must u insult people?Useless animal
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by dmainboss: 1:30am On Jan 02, 2012
Obiagu1:

Now is time for everyone to come out and fight against corruption in the government, in the senate, everywhere in Nigeria and not fight over things that are necessary like subsidy removal and forget things that are more important like corruption!

Beautiful post. These are the kind of stuff that make me glad
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 02, 2012
Fuel subsidy dissapears and the masses/middle income earners feel the impact most. i am not in Nigeria now but once i land, i am off to cotonou to buy the car with the best fuel economy at the park.
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 02, 2012
If they left the subsidy could the nation be able to bear the consequences? We need to avoid future disasters now than fall into one. Europeans are still plagued with terrible economic problems. Nigeria needs to take action now before it is too late - for the economy is fragile while there is this depression everywhere.
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by DisGuy: 1:33am On Jan 02, 2012
Na Wa
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by aljharem3: 1:34am On Jan 02, 2012
philip0906:

u r high on cheap crack

was he not the ideeiot supporting the removal of fuel now. Well you have it now.

bunch of ideeiot

bilaya:

Why must u insult people?Useless animal

Yes I must insult bigots like u. because you want the so called oil benefit theives to be arrested, ideeiot like you supported the removal of fuel subsidy.

bunch of ideeiot angry

Obiagu1:

Now is time for everyone to come out and fight against corruption in the government, in the senate, everywhere in Nigeria and not fight over things that are necessary like subsidy removal and forget things that are more important like corruption!

that is a lie Obiagu stop deceiving urself. why are we so gullible in Nigerian. hahen angry na so we dull reach

which kind country be this self
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 02, 2012
This Nairaland will make issues worse
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 02, 2012
You shouldn't think Nigeria is the only country going through economic problems this time around. It is even worse in some developed countries. Please, learn to take action now for the future. That's the problem with many Nigerians we never planned for the future. All we understand is let's squander what we have for now.
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by bilaya(m): 1:45am On Jan 02, 2012
alj_harem:

was he not the ideeiot supporting the removal of fuel now. Well you have it now.

bunch of ideeiot

Yes I must insult bigots like u. because you want the so called oil benefit theives to be arrested, ideeiot like you supported the removal of fuel subsidy.

bunch of ideeiot angry

that is a lie Obiagu stop deceiving urself. why are we so gullible in Nigerian. hahen angry na so we dull reach

which kind country be this self

It's not your fault.I blame nairaland for allowing low lives like you to register.U are just a miserable frustrated cow.Dumb bastar.d.
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by igbo2011(m): 1:48am On Jan 02, 2012
omokay01:

Its 165 naira in a Mobil Filling station in Ado oooooo cry cry cry Na only God go help us for this country!

muhsin:

Same price here in Kano metro. May God save us; may HE break the neck of PDP and its oligarchs, amin. By His grace, GEJ will lack peace of mind till the end of his tenure as president. Stupidest president Nigeria ever had.

What has God ever done for Africa in the past 50 years? Nigerians keep on praying but when did that solve your problems? Stop praying and fight your fight.

Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by Ficco(m): 1:51am On Jan 02, 2012
What is the goodluck in GEJ? This man is full of surprises in this action film (NIGERIA  Season-2012) angry angry angry
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by 4Runner: 1:54am On Jan 02, 2012
This will affect everyone in Nigeria, not just car owners. We all need fuel to power our generators. We all have to hit the streets to protest. 'Cos the proceeds from the subsidy will NEVER get to the masses, but will still end up in the pockets of the cabals. JONATHAN MUST GO, period.
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by Obiagu1(m): 1:55am On Jan 02, 2012
igbo2011:

What has God ever done for Africa in the past 50 years? Nigerians keep on praying but when did that solve your problems? Stop praying and fight your fight.

That's the thing. The time we change that mentality is the time things will change. Everyone folds their hand and just pray waiting for a miracle. Don't worry, manna will fall from heaven soon, so they should pray harder.
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by Obiagu1(m): 2:00am On Jan 02, 2012
4Runner:

This will affect everyone in Nigeria, not just car owners. We all need fuel to power our generators. We all have to hit the streets to protest. 'Cos the proceeds from the subsidy will NEVER get to the masses, but will still end up in the pockets of the cabals. JONATHAN MUST GO, period.

No, Jonathan must not go, it's corruption that must go. We have no refineries, power, etc because of corruption and not because of Jonathan.

If this pains you so much, use your sense and use this opportunity to force the government to make it a treasonable offence for one to steal public fund. Anyone found guilty of stealing public fund should be executed!

People always leave the real issue and will be chasing shadow.
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by member479760: 2:03am On Jan 02, 2012
1 US gallon = 3.78541178 liters

NJ price:
3.7 = $3.15
1 lit = $.8514 = 136 naira

But we have the crude oil ooo with dirty cheap labor to process it! 51 years!!!
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 02, 2012
^^^
Large consuming population with generators at their disposals !?
Re: Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? by samstradam: 2:11am On Jan 02, 2012
Obiagu1:

Now is the time for everyone to come out and fight against corruption in the government, in the senate, everywhere in Nigeria and not fight over things that are necessary like subsidy removal and forget things that are more important like corruption!
Abeg oga, which fuel u wan use reach Abuja?? Okaaaay,  no be return journey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections / Police Discover 1,333 Live Ammunition In School Playground In Abia State / Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.