Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God (2635 Views)

Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God / Only A Fool Says There Is No God. / "The Fool Says In His Heart there is no god. " An Atheist's Response. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God by sophy09: 5:00am On Jan 02, 2012
I believe in God because I am a witness to His goodness and mercies upon my life. Not once not twice have I been delivered from different situations. I am alive today because God kept me. For those who do not believe; come and see that my God is good and He will perfect every imperfections in your life.
In this year 2012 why don't you come and experience His grace. smiley
Re: Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God by OmoPastor(m): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2012
Thank you very much poster.

Knowing God is very simple yet some are so blind that they go against it.

God does not need a special show to confirm His existence cos we see Him every second of the day.
Re: Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God by Image123(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2012
The bigger fools say it out with their mouths, and type it in their rants on nl.
Re: Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God by thehomer: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2012
sophy09:

I believe in God because I am a witness to His goodness and mercies upon my life. Not once not twice have I been delivered from different situations. I am alive today because God kept me. For those who do not believe; come and see that my God is good and He will perfect every imperfections in your life.
In this year 2012 why don't you come and experience His grace. smiley

OmoPastor:

Thank you very much poster.

Knowing God is very simple yet some are so blind that they go against it.

God does not need a special show to confirm His existence cos we see Him every second of the day.

Image123:

The bigger fools say it out with their mouths, and type it in their rants on nl.

Matthew 5:22.
That hell will be quite full.
Re: Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God by Image123(m): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2012
"But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. " (Matthew 5:22).
It's one thing to abuse someone in anger and say "you're mad, bast.ard". It's another thing for that person to truly be mad/insane or a real bas.tard. Your case is similar, the Bible put you in the sorry class of fools, it's not my making. We're only stating the obvious. But you can be wise today, by believing God thehomer.
Re: Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God by sophy09: 1:32am On Jan 08, 2012
Psalms 14:1-3
Re: Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:56am On Jan 08, 2012
[size=13pt]Only a fool says in his heart that there is a GOD --- cool cool[/size]
Re: Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God by Nimshi: 10:05am On Jan 09, 2012
"Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God"

- No such person exists.

- We tend to say things with the lips, not with the heart.

- That quote was from a time when Middle Easterners believed people thought with their hearts.

- Had your quote said 'only a full thinks in his brain that there is no God', perhaps we could pay some attention.

- Note: your quote refers only to the male; what of females?

- And, what's the definition of a fool? David Oyedepo says with his mouth that there is God, yet, he's a confirmed purveyor of f.oolishness; he recently just said he would 'slap again', and that his ministry is to slap. He also called himself a Baba witch or something. He's embarassing God; perhaps God thinks he's a f.ool?

-
Re: Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2012
[size=13pt]You have point out very important point my dear. . . .The Christians are the ones fooling themselves . Though , they have been calling others fool --- while failing to recognise that they are the most foolish fowls on earth - for abuzing other believes .

Every sane person have the right to speak against GOD if there is no sufficient proves to back up his existence -- or can the so called bible prove the bible? grin
[/size]

Nimshi:

"Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God"

- No such person exists.

- We tend to say things with the lips, not with the heart.

- That quote was from a time when Middle Easterners believed people thought with their hearts.

- Had your quote said 'only a full thinks in his brain that there is no God', perhaps we could pay some attention.

- Note: your quote refers only to the male; what of females?

- And, what's the definition of a fool? David Oyedepo says with his mouth that there is God, yet, he's a confirmed purveyor of f.oolishness; he recently just said he would 'slap again', and that his ministry is to slap. He also called himself a Baba witch or something. He's embarassing God; perhaps God thinks he's a f.ool?

-
Re: Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2012
Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God

What a delightful and factual Title.
Re: Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2012
[size=13pt] cheesy cheesy Indeed ! cheesy cheesy[/size]

frosbel:

What a delightful and factual Title.

Re: Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God by ronkebp(f): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2012
Most christians that are well knowledgeable about the Bible believe what the Bible says, sometimes you do not need any prove to believe that something or Someone exist, for example, i know you know about my existence by reading my post here and today but lets assume, you have never read my post nor came across my user id, does that in anyway justify that I am not an existing being?

Whether anybody likes t or not, knows or not, is aware or not, believes or not, '' There is A Ronke Bishop somewhere typing from my office computer>>>>> wink wink wink wink Therefore there is a GOD. whether people believe it or not.

We are all entitled to our opinions, hence ''freewill'', but it is better to be wise and use the ''free will thingy'' wisely.
Re: Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God by thehomer: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2012
Image123:

"But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. " (Matthew 5:22).
It's one thing to abuse someone in anger and say "you're mad, bast.ard". It's another thing for that person to truly be mad/insane or a real bas.tard. Your case is similar, the Bible put you in the sorry class of fools, it's not my making. We're only stating the obvious. But you can be wise today, by believing God thehomer.

Really? Is that your own interpretation? I guess when your God throws you and the OP in hell you'll know how wrong you were. While we're on the issue of the Bible's sayings, can you tell me the book that recommends killing people for picking up sticks on the Sabbath, forcing rapists to marry rape victims, murdering homosexuals and people accused of being witches among other terrible deeds?
Maybe you need to realize what class of books your Bible belongs to. In case you're wondering, a lot of it belong to what we call myths and legends. Take the time to think about what you read in your Bible.
Re: Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God by chrisj2000(m): 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2012
a man with good attitude will reach high altitude
Re: Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God by sophy09: 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2012
Wow people sure know how to turn a molehill to mountain. For those who do not believe in God while that is your choice if you should not to believe. The topic is a verse from Psalms (book in the bible) which I am sure some are not aware of.
chrisj2000:

Only fools believe in a useless god. A god that lied about prayer, healing and approved r@pe and murder (judges 12:49-53). Only a fool believes that his own imaginary god is the right one in the midst of a million other imaginary gods.
Re: Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God by UyiIredia(m): 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2012
thehomer:

Really? Is that your own interpretation? I guess when your God throws you and the OP in hell you'll know how wrong you were.

You don't believe in hell, to that extent, this comment is needless.

thehomer:
While we're on the issue of the Bible's sayings, can you tell me the book that recommends killing people for picking up sticks on the Sabbath, forcing rapists to marry violation victims, murdering homosexuals and people accused of being witches among other terrible deeds?

Those laws clearly applied to the Israelites at a particular point in time.

thehomer:
Maybe you need to realize what class of books your Bible belongs to. In case you're wondering, a lot of it belong to what we call myths and legends. Take the time to think about what you read in your Bible.

Comparatively few parts of the Bible are susceptible to the accusation of being mythical, hence, your claim here is flawed.
Re: Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God by ogoamaka99(m): 10:39am On Jan 13, 2012
You prove how foolish some people are by their post. Many people are above been foolish but have lost their mind. A foolish man is better of than a man who has lost his mind. From the post of many people, you will see that they have lost their mind and cannot reason well again. GOD have mercy on such people.
Re: Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2012
[size=13pt]NO Christian is knowledgeable about anything not talking about the so called Bible they have been claiming to know . They know nothing in as much they choice emptiness and ignorance as lifestyle -- and choosing to put LIES in place of TRUTH is very wrong! . Christians dont know what the bible says at all. . . sorry my dear i know you are one Christian that is very stubborn with your belief that no matter the errors you see in Christianity u wont agree to it and realise the solution , well not tring to attack your path or u in any form i only wish to express the reality --- grin grin

Why did u feel someone dont need any prove that something or someone exist? That have exposed how ignorant you are and how foolish you are . like the TOPIC says , Only a Fool says theres a GOD without PROVE--- just believe the so called guy is there watching -- cheesy cheesy cheesy

LIKE you have rightly said ; one is entittled to their opinion but it really depend on the right opinion --- remember , not all opinions are correct cool
[/size]

ronkebp:

Most christians that are well knowledgeable about the Bible believe what the Bible says,, sometimes you do not need any prove to believe that something or Someone exist for example, i know you know about my existence by reading my post here and today but lets assume, you have never read my post nor came across my user id, does that in anyway justify that I am not an existing being?

Whether anybody likes t or not, knows or not, is aware or not, believes or not, '' There is A Ronke Bishop somewhere typing from my office computer>>>>> wink wink wink wink Therefore there is a GOD. whether people believe it or not.

We are all entitled to our opinions, hence ''freewill'', but it is better to be wise and use the ''free will thingy'' wisely.
Re: Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2012
[size=13pt]POINT ON brother --- You have said it all . . . cheesy cheesy cool[/size]

thehomer:

Really? Is that your own interpretation? I guess when your God throws you and the OP in hell you'll know how wrong you were. While we're on the issue of the Bible's sayings, can you tell me the book that recommends killing people for picking up sticks on the Sabbath, forcing rapists to marry violation victims, murdering homosexuals and people accused of being witches among other terrible deeds?

(1) (Reply)

Is Jehovah Of Christians The Same Being As The Allah Of Islam? / Prayer That Brings Instant Miracles / Know The Benefits Of Keeping The Laws Of YAHUAH/YAHWEH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.