Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,839 members, 7,806,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available (34287 Views)

Study In Ghana!Admission Ongoing(within 48hrs) 2016 august session / Study Abroad Free Consulting / Obtain Your M.sc. In France (scholarship Available & Visa Assistance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available by spazmatsha(m): 6:34am On Jan 02, 2012
[center]Ever wondered if you could Study Free Abroad?[/center]

Does it sound too good to be true? Yes you can study free abroad today. Grab this opportunity you have been waiting for.
Study Free Abroad (INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS & STUDY GRANTS GUIDE) package makes it possible for you to study for Bachelor of Science, Masters and PhD programmes through Full scholarships & Study Grants.

Each Categories Of Full Scholarships Benefits Provide Funds To Covers-
1. Your Tuition Fee
2. Your Accommodation Fee
3. Living Expenses
4. Books used for studies
5. Basic medical and accident insurance
6. In some scholarships the cost of international travel to your place of study

Thereby making you pay nothing for your studies abroad. Choose among over 23 countries to study in.

SOME OF THE SCHOLARSHIPS & GRANTS SPONSORS INCLUDES-

 WORLD BANK
 GOOGLE INC.
 GOVERNMENT OF JAPAN
 TURKISH GOVERNEMENT
 KOREAN GOVERNMENT
 CHINESE GOVERNMENT
 ITALIAN GOVERNMENT
 and many more partners

For more information on each categories of the full scholarships and how to get the Study Free Abroad (International Scholarships & Study Grants) package,  call Chris 08166894509 or email infomart4all@yahoo.com or visit www.studyfreeabroad. webs.com
   [center]Rush and get your own Study free Abroad package as the application dates and deadline varies.[/center][/center]
Re: Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available by Natasha2(f): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2012
nice
Re: Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available by Xp16tos: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2012
Hi, Scholars.
Pls, i would like 'Chris', @infomart.com-to provide me the link to the topic! His/Her, email is inaccessible? Pls, call/sms/email:{07066827660-08102943816;xp16tos @ Nairaland or francisojebd@yahoo.com
I'd appreciate your response! Thanks.
Re: Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available by spazmatsha(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hello @xp16tos you can email me infomart4all@yahoo.com
Re: Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available by WangLiang: 11:43am On Jan 03, 2013
Hi !

Can you spare a few moments to take my survey?

Please take the survey titled "http://blog.studyfun.pl". Your feedback is important!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7QPFRSK

Thank you very much for your time. We really appreciate it and ensure we will use this interview for our purposes only. Good luck and have fun smiley

Study & Fun team
Visit us at www.studyfun.pl or find us on facebook
Re: Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available by WangLiang: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
Re: Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available by kedge: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2013
International students choose Queenstown and Queenstown Resort College for the following reasons:

• Safe environment conducive to hospitality and tourism study
• Internationally recognized and respected programmes
• Excellent year round employment opportunities
• 6 – 9 months of fully paid work during internships
• Degree pathways within NZ, Australia, Switzerland and Canada
• Well qualified, industry focused lecturing staff
• Ability to apply for 1 year Graduate Visa upon successful graduation
• Opportunities to gain valuable points required for immigration into NZ after graduation
• Dynamic and exciting lifestyle.
For more information and free counseling contact KEDGE CONSULTING LIMITED on info@kedgeconsultingltd.com, Julius: 08174610296, Nkechi : 08174610298, Shola:08033608831 visit our website www.kedgeconsultingltd.com.
We look forward to helping your admission process to Newzealand.
Re: Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available by nuelsead: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2013
Call 08084515503, STUDY ABROAD, START IN NIGERIA TOEFL,GRE not required

Re: Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available by TATALeducation: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
Natasha,,:
nice
you can study abroad with only waec needed, just call 08102702867
Re: Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available by xkunzo(m): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
fffghhg
Re: Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available by NaijaPress: 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
The inability of our government to tackle this strike issue has made Nigerian students to seek greener pastures outside our shores - www.naijapress.com.ng/scholarship-studying-2014-studying-full-scholarship/
Re: Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available by ice74: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
Any latest?
Re: Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available by Donglitzie: 7:39pm On May 11, 2015

While some people are saying you should pay to get scholarships, and for the most part these people have NEVER studied on a scholarship abroad themselves, I have. I have been living in the USA for years, absolutely on scholarship. And I am NOT from a rich home, heck, I don't even have millions myself!

I shared the information with you on how to get scholarship in the USA for ABSOLUTELY FREE, NO strings attached, on www.livebeyondschool.com/Studying-Abroad.html

Have fun, friends. Hope you find the post useful and the insights shared actionable... please drop your opinion and questions on the contact form there if you have any, I'll gladly respond. Thank you.
Re: Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available by Chydobe: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
The Naveen Jindal School of Management at the university of Texas is pleased to present the Dean's Excellence Scholarships. Eligible students applying for scholarships for international students in USA may be USA citizens, permanent residents and international students.The university of Texas at Dallas Naveen Jindal School of Management is the largest of the University of Texas Dallas' 8 schools.

Scholarships for international students in USA are available for candidates who are interested in pursuing a graduate programme. Scholarships are awarded to study courses offered by the university.

Click on link below to apply

http://www.newzified.com/scholarships-for-international-students-in-usa-deans-excellence-scholarships%e2%94%82university-of-texas/

(1) (Reply)

Free Accounting Project Topics And Materials For OND/HND/BSC/PGD/MSC / Free Waec 2011/2012 Result Checker / STUDY AND WORK IN GEORGIA EUROPE-VISA 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.