Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,226 members, 7,780,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:08 PM

Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) (7105 Views)

God Created Man In His Own Image, How True Is This Statement? / God Did Not Create Man In His Image, We Created God In Our Image / We Are Made In God's Image: How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by inedi: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2012
The amplified bible puts it this way, Gen 1:26, God said, Let Us (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) make mankind in Our image, after our likeness , let them have complete authority over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the (tame) beasts, and over everything that creeps upon the earth.

Pls I need a clear explanation of this scripture, was Jesus in heaven at the creation. Thank you
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by Ki1(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2012
D bible was not specific who d us was!
But if jesus was b4 abraham then he was b4 creation!

1 Like

Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by numo86(m): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2012
Jesus was there, infact Jesus was d 1st thin/person God his father ever created, then through Jesus he then created all other things, and so Jesus was Gods(his father) master worker, read proverbs 8:22-30,
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by Joagbaje(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2012
The father ,the word and the holy spirit .

1 John 5:7
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by inedi: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2012
That is to say Jesus at the time of creation was the spoken word of God,

1 Like

Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by plaetton: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2012
With all due respect, all the above answers are simply conjecture. every reader of the modern bible has been hoodwinked.
Repeated revisions ( of the infallible word of god?) of the bible have done so much to delete, obfiscate and discountenenace what is clearly written in the bible, vis a vis ,that: The Elohim(plural EL or god) created mankind. Over time, the editors of god's infallible word have successfully removed the word ELOHIM from all modern versions and have replaced it "The Lord" or "God Almighty".
If this is not [b]pious fra[/b]ud, then I wonder what the new definition of faud is. In this digital age, can we not ask for the originals biblical texts from which the first translations were copied? Does it exit or has it been lost or burned?
these are the questions we should be asking.
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by LogicMind: 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2012
It's full of lies and inventions.
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by PastorAIO: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2012
To avoid obsfuscation the real interpretation should read:

And the Elohim said, Let us make Adam in our own image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.

The text then goes on to say:

So the Elohim created Adam in his own image, in the image of the Elohim he created him, male and female he created them.

Points to note:

the Elohim are plural.  This is the name of the Canaanite pantheon.

What was created was Adam.  Adam means man in Hebrew.  Is the reference here to a single individual man, or to the human species?

What exactly is this image?  I've heard many preachers try to bring in the trinity and say that man was created as a tripartite being because God is trinity too.  then they bring in the theory of man being Body, Spirit, and Soul or some other such nonsense. 

Actually the bible is a lot more specific.  Adam was created in the image of the Elohim means that Man was created with a intimate (se xual) polarity.  Male and Female.  This is the image of the Elohim.  Adam was created with both Male and Female propensities within him. 

Perhaps it will be useful to cite the opinion of Jewish scholars whose tradition this actually is:

"MALE AND FEMALE CREATED HE THEM."

Said Rabbi Simeon: "In these words are involved and contained great occult truths, even the greatest and most profound divine mysteries respecting the origin and creation of man, and so beyond human comprehension that they must remain subjects

p. 236

of faith and not of knowledge. Of the creation of the world it is written, 'These are the generations of the heavens and the earth be hibaram (when they were created); but at the creation of55b-56a man, scripture states, 'God blessed them and called their name Adam, be yom hibaram' (in the day when they were created), From the terms male and female, we gather that every figure that does not bear the form of the male or female, is not in the image and likeness of Adam Kadmon, the primal ideal man of which we have formerly spoken. Observe that in any place of scripture where the male and female are not found united together, the Holy One is said not to dwell or be present with His blessing and the name Adam is only used when such is the case."

http://sacred-texts.com/jud/zdm/zdm043.htm
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by Sweetnecta: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2012
@K.i. « #1 on: Today at 08:11:31 AM »
[Quote]D bible was not specific who d us was!
But if jesus was b4 abraham then he was b4 creation![/Quote]But Abraham was just the other day, because before Abraham there were many, including Noah, Enoch, etc and all the way to first woman Eve and her man the first man, Adam. Would you say they were all before creation, since your reason for saying that Jesus was was simply his reference to Abraham? Too many we that makes trinity a joke, if there is we based on number.

@numo86; « #2 on: Today at 11:27:51 AM »
[Quote]Jesus   was   there, infact   Jesus   was   d 1st  thin/person   God   his   father   ever   created, then   through   Jesus   he   then   created  all   other   things, and   so   Jesus   was   Gods(his      father)   master   worker, read proverbs   8:22-30,[/Quote]I thought the first bold was a classic because whenever you created a thing, you are the father of the created thing. Ford is the father of ford automobile, if not all the automobiles. Who were or are the wives of mr. ford? then the 2nd bold underscores the position of One Maker. i see why if a master teaches a student, when the master does something after it, it must be through the student, making the student important, not considering that the teacher does not need the student, first student or not to be a teacher, still.

@Joagbaje; « #3 on: Today at 02:41:45 PM »
[Quote]The father ,the word and the holy spirit .

1 John 5:7
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.[/Quote]If Jesus was on earth when he spoke this verse, there were only two, destroying trinity. If it was not spoken by Jesus, somebody wrote it anyway, then that was your answer.

@inedi; « #4 on: Today at 02:45:40 PM »
[Quote]That is to say Jesus at the time of creation was the spoken word of God,[/Quote]UH? please explain how you come about that? God Who spoke before suddenly does not have a voice anymore, considering that He spoke to many after creation, and who would forget the Burning Bush?
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by Knight1(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2012
Pastor AIO:

And the Elohim said, Let us make Adam in our own image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.

So the Elohim created Adam in his own image, in the image of the Elohim he created him, male and female he created them.

Points to note:

What was created was Adam.  Adam means man in Hebrew.  Is the reference here to a single individual man, or to the human species?

What exactly is this image?  I've heard many preachers try to bring in the trinity and say that man was created as a tripartite being because God is trinity too.  then they bring in the theory of man being Body, Spirit, and Soul or some other such nonsense. 

Actually the bible is a lot more specific.  Adam was created in the image of the Elohim means that Man was created with a intimate (se xual) polarity.  Male and Female. This is the image of the Elohim. Adam was created with both Male and Female propensities within him. Can you back that with Scripture I'd caution that we be careful in picking things that aren't in scripture and making facts of them
Perhaps it will be useful to cite the opinion of Jewish scholars whose tradition this actually is:

THe sentence itself explains.

Let US make man in our IMAGE.

This clearly explains the concept of the trinity. He didn't say images, he said IMAGE.

If an "US" has one IMAGE, There is either a grammatical blunder (which we all know it isn't) or there is a message of deep insight within.

Jesus was/is/and never be a creation. Read John 1 clearly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by Joagbaje(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2012
Pastor AIO:

Points to note:

Actually the bible is a lot more specific.  Adam was created in the image of the Elohim means that Man was created with a intimate (se xual) polarity.  Male and Female.  This is the image of the Elohim.  Adam was created with both Male and Female propensities within him. 

The OP was not asking asking of how many Men were created ,rather How many Gods were "Us"
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by ichuka(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2012
Gen1:26says "let us make man in OUR image,after OUR likeness"
Gen1:27says "So God created man in HIS image, "in verse 26 the pronoun "OUR" is plural,but in verse 27 "HIS" is singular.
In Gen1:26 a decision was taken in the GodHead(the Father,the Son and the Holyspirit)but when the GodHead was in the actual process of making man,the Bible says in verse 27 that man was made in "His" image."His" denotes the Son.Adam was created in the image of the Son.the Son precedes Adam.
Roms8:29says "because those whom He forknew,He also "Predestined" to be conformed to the image of His Son,that He might be the firstborn among many brothers".
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by Sweetnecta: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2012
Who told Bible believers that God Almighty said let Us create man in Our Own Image and in Our Own likeness?

Did Moses say thats what God said to Himself, to His [co] gods [partners]?

Which one of the Humans did God reveal this to and then transfer it to people until the Bible writers wrote it down?

I say that neither the book of the jews [OT] or the book that the christians claim its their own [NT] is correct, because I bet no one will say the name of the human that started the saying about God. God will never appoint a liar as a carrier of His Message to man.

The Quran has a different statement about God and His Intent to create man, who He called emissary or envoy on the earth. Those He spoke to are well known and identified. Those who heard Him reacted to His Majestic Statement in a fashion fitting His Majesty.

God is Unlike man. There is nothing in man that God has. There is nothing about God that man has. Our imagination can never encompass Him. Image of God, likeness of God, thats a thing made up by people living in fantasy. The Creator is One. The rest is creation [somebody already said Jesus was created. Where he is wrong are his saying that Jesus was the first to be created, everything else was created through him, boxing God Almighty into Trinity thereby making Jesus a mere mortal, Holy Spirit a mere messenger like all angels that he is a specie of, co equal with God Who is Irresistible.
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by paris10: 12:07am On Jan 03, 2012
inedi:

The amplified bible puts it this way, Gen 1:26, God said, Let Us (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) make mankind in Our image, after our likeness , let them have complete authority over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the (tame) beasts, and over everything  that creeps upon the earth.

Pls I need a clear explanation of this scripture, was Jesus in heaven at the creation. Thank you

There is no point in time in the Bible where God refer to Himself as 'US' (God the father, son and the holy spirit). The holy spirit is God Himself. Therefore holy spirit is God, and God is holy spirit. There's absolutely nothing like holy spirit + God. The holy spirit is the power that executes God's purposes.  As for Jesus, he was amongst the host of heaven (angels) as of the time God was speaking. Whenever God wants to say something, He would use "I the LORD" and not "WE". God's unconditional promise and blessing would be "I WILL BLESS YOU", " I WILL MAKE WAY IN THE DESERT", " IN BLESSING I WILL BLESS YOU", " I WILL BE WITH YOU" and so on. God always uses a subjective pronoun "I" to teach us that He is the only one making the decisions here.

* "Us" is an objective pronoun that acts as the object of a sentence. The nature of the trinity is of catholic roots, from which it adopted its founding beliefs from the Babylonian mystery religion. The religion has a trinity deity in Molec, Baal and Ashtaroth. Because God said 'let us make man in our image' does not mean God is human like us. The Bible says God is a spirit. "In our image" means humans will possess the special characteristics God and His angels possesses e.g long-suffering, meekness, gentleness, love and so on.

So, practically, when God said "Let us", He was involving every of His creature in heaven (All hands must be on deck). The Bible did not in any way refer "Us" to God the father, the son and the holy spirit. God is God, and Jesus is one of His special angels. God begat Jesus as He has now begotten all of us.

Finally, God is one and not three in one. Therefore, I am me, not us or we (even though I have the spirit of God as the second me). Jesus said "I and the Father are one". Jesus was not calling himself our God in this instance, rather Jesus recognises that whatever God has, he has also. A simple analogy would be me managing my father's company. If your Chairman and CEO introduces me as his son (Jesus was introduced to the world by God), same respect given to your chairman would also be given to me. Jesus assumed the son-ship title when God pronounced him so here on earth.

Good news, God has also pronounced the rest of us as His sons and daughters

Pls note: God begat (made) Jesus a son, and not by procreation or reproduction. It is a common misconception that God gave birth to Jesus as a woman would to a child. God did not have a wife. Look up your dictionary, you would find different meaning to the word BEGOT
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by inedi: 7:38am On Jan 03, 2012
When I said Jesus was the spoken word of God at the time of creation, it's clearly explained in Heb 1:2 " Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son (Jesus), whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the world;
And also Heb 11:3, tells that " Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Then in John 1:1-6,10,14. "In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. Verse 10 says "He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
The verse 14 says " And the word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father) full of grace and truth.

So I strongly agree with the bible. Thank you
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by Sweetnecta: 10:09am On Jan 03, 2012
inedi in ^^^ post forgot that Jesus was already lifted before Heb verse[s] quoted and the language of the verse in John indicated that Jesus was not the speaker. Look in your red letter Bible, you will see that Jesus did not say what you made him as the word of God who was also God and the first thing created and all others created through him by God.

Incidentally, that let us create man in our own image in our own likeness, based on what God has done already before intending to create Adam, Angels and all others, including birds, etc have been created.

Either way you look at it, Word of God is His Command, His Speech, His Voice which are really as command becomes the creation, order to follow, etc. God never lost voice before He created man, after He commanded Jesus creation into the belly of Mary, etc. God spoke before and after Jesus. Holy Spirit, Jesus are irrelevant to the 100% Ability of God to do what He Wills.

Paris10 needs to tell me how is Holy Spirit God and God is Holy Spirit especially when God commands Holy Spirit to things? The Commander is the Boss and we do not see where God is commanded by the Holy Spirit.

The holy Spirit is an Angel named Gabriel, whereas Jesus was a man born by Mary.
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by manmacho: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2012
Sweetnecta:

inedi in ^^^ post forgot that Jesus was already lifted before Heb verse[s] quoted and the language of the verse in John indicated that Jesus was not the speaker. Look in your red letter Bible, you will see that Jesus did not say what you made him as the word of God who was also God and the first thing created and all others created through him by God.

Incidentally, that let us create man in our own image in our own likeness, based on what God has done already before intending to create Adam, Angels and all others, including birds, etc have been created.

Either way you look at it, Word of God is His Command, His Speech, His Voice which are really as command becomes the creation, order to follow, etc. God never lost voice before He created man, after He commanded Jesus creation into the belly of Mary, etc. God spoke before and after Jesus. Holy Spirit, Jesus are irrelevant to the 100% Ability of God to do what He Wills.

Paris10 needs to tell me how is Holy Spirit God and God is Holy Spirit especially when God commands Holy Spirit to things? The Commander is the Boss and we do not see where God is commanded by the Holy Spirit.

The holy Spirit is an Angel named Gabriel, whereas Jesus was a man born by Mary.

please stop asking for prove. is like asking to be taken back in time. Boy, you will need a time machine to do dat.

christainity is by faith no be science.

note the bible said the letter kills,

if u are not careful u end up committing suicide out of confusion.

all u need is just belief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by inedi: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2012
Mr sweetnecta, u did agree with me, like you said in your post, ( word of God is his command, his speech, his voice which are really as command becomes the creation). The point I want to prove to you is that the book John chapter 1:14 clearly tells us that, that word you talked about at the beginning, that you described as the command of God, became flesh and dwelt amongs us, which we understand as Jesus.
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by PastorAIO: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2012
Joagbaje:

The OP was not asking asking of how many Men were created ,rather How many Gods were "Us"

and I did not tell him how many men were created. Please read what I wrote again. The OP seems to already know how many gods were 'us', so I wouldn't try to convince him otherwise. However for those who are interested in this passage and want to explore deeper then it is worthwhile doing some research into who the Elohim were, How the word is used in Hebrew grammar and what it refers to. They were the gods of the Canaanite pantheon. This is a fact. How you choose to deal with this fact is your own concern.

Then there is the matter of simple grammar. Reading the text it is obvious that creating mankind as male and female is what is been referred to as being created in the image of the Elohim.

And Elohim created Adam by William Blake.

Elohim (אֱלהִים) is a grammatically singular or plural noun for "god" or "gods" in both modern and ancient Hebrew language. When used with singular verbs and adjectives elohim is usually singular, "god" or especially, the God. When used with plural verbs and adjectives elohim is usually plural, "gods" or "powers"

The word is identical to the usual plural of el meaning gods or magistrates, and is cognate to the 'l-h-m found in Ugaritic, where it is used for the pantheon of Canaanite Gods, the children of El and conventionally vocalized as "Elohim"

The word Elohim occurs more than 2500 times in the Hebrew Bible, with meanings ranging from "god" in a general sense (as in Exodus 12:12, where it describes "the gods of Egypt"wink, to a specific god (e.g., 1 Kings 11:33, where it describes Chemosh "the god of Moab", or the frequent references to Yahweh as the "elohim" of Israel), to demons, seraphim, and other supernatural beings, to the spirits of the dead brought up at the behest of King Saul in 1 Samuel 28:13, and even to kings and prophets (e.g., Exodus 4:16).[3] The phrase bene elohim, usually translated "sons of God", has an exact parallel in Ugaritic and Phoenician texts, referring to the council of the gods.[3]

"gods" plural, with plural verb

The noun elohim is used with a plural verb in 1 Samuel 28:13. The witch of Endor tells Saul that she sees 'gods' (elohim) coming up (olim עֹלִים, plural verb) out of the earth.

In Gen 20:13 Abraham, before the Philistine king Abimelech, says that "the gods (elohim) caused (plural verb) me to wander".[9] The Greek Septuagint and most English versions usually translate this "God caused", possibly to avoid the implication of Abraham deferring to Abimelech's polytheistic beliefs.[10]

etc etc etc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by LogicMind: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2012
In chapter 11 of genesis when your god became afraid of his own creation, he also spoke to his several selves (in verse 7) and resorted to confusion in order to perpetuate his dominion.
Christianity is really pathetic.
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2012
[size=13pt]Christianity is equals to Confusion . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy [/size]
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by inedi: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2012
Hello, all what am trying to establish is the fact that, in Heaven at the time of creation, Jesus was not there, some have said that in heaven Jesus was there, the Holy Spirit and God also. And that is why the phrase let Us, and that the Us was these three personalities. But if we understand very well the scripture we will understand that Jesus was not there as the son of God ( Jesus) He was the spoken word of God and as you can not separate a man from His word, Jesus at that time was the word God that later became flesh in John 1. And that is why father son and the holy spirit are one. Like I said before you can not separate a man from his spirit and his word.
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by Rich4god(m): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2012
The answer is simple>>> TRINITY
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by Sweetnecta: 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2012
@inedi: « #17 on: Yesterday at 11:51:42 AM »
[Quote]Mr sweetnecta, u did agree with me, like you said in your post, ( word of God is his command, his speech, his voice which are really as command becomes the creation). The point I want to prove to you is that the book John chapter 1:14 clearly tells us that, that word you talked about at the beginning, that you described as the command of God, became flesh and dwelt amongs us, which we understand as Jesus.[/Quote]You and John lied. You lied on me, Inedi. You and I and all are word of God as we are His command to being, become, becoming. The Word of God is Command, Be. So it becomes.
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2012
[size=13pt]TRINITY my foot!   lipsrsealed

It is too simple as that one --- That mean's u are saying the 3 unknown guys were there when God was creating the World?  

The trinity u are talking about i believe u don't know . . .  grin grin
[/size]

Rich4god:

The answer is simple>>> TRINITY
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by inedi: 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@inedi: « #17 on: Yesterday at 11:51:42 AM »You and John lied. You lied on me, Inedi. You and I and all are word of God as we are His command to being, become, becoming. The Word of God is Command, Be. So it becomes.

If and John lied like you have said, tell us what you think, remember the the book of John is the word of God, which means you are addressing God as a liar, and also note the subject of discourse is in the first book of the bible, and the book of John is also in the bible, and I also want to believe that you are a Christain and you on Christianity is based on the bible.
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by Sweetnecta: 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2012
^^ This dude doesn't know me.

The book of John is not the "word" of God. It may contain something from God, something from Jesus, something from companions of Jesus, something from some people who listened to Jesus, something from angel and them a whole lot of wax ball of what "John" wanted you to accept.

Read John and read the other Gospels. Read John and read Old Testament, though Jeremiah talks about the lies in it, the truth is therefore not 100% in the Bible as a whole, but the Quran Karim.
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by proo212(m): 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2012
We can argue all day and night whether our Lord was present at creation or not. We already have seen many verses to show such that He was with God the Father as well as the Spirit

John 17:5 in 2 languages

Luther Bibel (1545)
Und nun verkläre mich du, Vater, bei dir selbst mit der Klarheit, die ich bei dir hatte, ehe die Welt war.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
And now, O Father, glorify me with your own self with the glory which I had with you before the world was.

Gen 1:26
Luther Bibel (1912)
Und Gott sprach: Laßt uns Menschen machen, ein Bild, das uns gleich sei, die da herrschen über die Fische im Meer und über die Vögel unter dem Himmel und über das Vieh und über die ganze Erde und über alles Gewürm, das auf Erden kriecht.

The bolded in both English and German as well as Hebrew bibles say Let US.

Looking at John 17:5, we clearly see our Lord asking the father to glorify Him with the glory He HAD before time began. Again both languages say the same thing.

If there is falsification somewhere in these translations please point it out.
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2012
[size=13pt]I truly agree that GOD do not exist either heaven or hell. because religions has brought just violence and hate and boundaries. I think if there was no word '' GOD''--  , this world would be peaceful. . . .  cool

I also think, Who has seen GOD, like raw proof, who has seen Heaven or Hell.  .  . What if the God was The Bad side. . . . There is no proof what so ever , RAW PROOF. . .  grin grin If anyone disagree with me. . . . IT is not new to me since I known so many are so ignorant to learn the TRUTH .  The one thing i don't like is when u  accuse SATAN for been responsible for every bad things happening in the World -- u should have blame it on GOD ! Bring it on let's chat Christians  grin grin  . . .Let's debate. . . and there is only 1 winner ,you know who. . .  cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by inedi: 7:43am On Jan 07, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I truly agree that GOD do not exist either heaven or hell. because religions has brought just violence and hate and boundaries. I think if there was no word '' GOD''--  , this world would be peaceful. . . .  cool

I also think, Who has seen GOD, like raw proof, who has seen Heaven or Hell.  .  . What if the God was The Bad side. . . . There is no proof what so ever , RAW PROOF. . .  grin grin If anyone disagree with me. . . . IT is not new to me since I known so many are so ignorant to learn the TRUTH .  The one thing i don't like is when u  accuse SATAN for been responsible for every bad things happening in the World -- u should have blame it on GOD ! Bring it on let's chat Christians  grin grin  . . .Let's debate. . . and there is only 1 winner ,you know who. . .  cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]

My brother you can never be a winner, being on satans said, believe me, we are not only blaming him, it's because we know he is responsible for all of it, the bible says he runs to and fro seeking for whom to destroy also in John 10:10. It explains how that the devils agenda is to kill, steal, and destroy.
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:52am On Jan 08, 2012
[size=13pt]I believe u are not here to drag winning position my dear? You already known inside your heart that GOD is to be blame and point fingers on for everything going on in the World either good or bad .

GOD according to the bible he's the creator of all things . even the same SATAN i loved with all my heart the bible make's u and i understand that he was a good friend to GOD . along the line , something happened and that provoked GOD and he decided to punish SATAN by throwing him down from the invisible place described as ( Heaven ) that you've never known , down here to planet EARTH .

If GOD is all-knowing he would have known before hand that bringing or throwing SATAN down here to the earth would disturb us and also makes us to do what he doesn't like or love us to do . GOD would have , i mean for peace to reign to throw SATAN to one of those other 9 planets out there . ( Mercury , Pluto , Venus , etc ) -- remember , before GOD threw SATAN from heaven he gave him special powers and GOD didn't take those powers from him why should GOD think we can disobey SATAN that is with us here on earth while he's up there inside heaven complaining and grumbling whenever we OBEY! master SATAN. . . If GOD is tired of SATAN he knows what to do . we're waiting for the time when that so called GOD would clean the same evil he have created -- You boldly wrote that i can't win u but i wonder how u and your GOD can defeat SATAN and all his hard working agent (s) like me grin grin
[/size]

inedi:

My brother you can never be a winner, being on satans said, believe me, we are not only blaming him, it's because we know he is responsible for all of it, the bible says he runs to and fro seeking for whom to destroy also in John 10:10. It explains how that the devils agenda is to kill, steal, and destroy.
Re: Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) by LogicMind: 2:05am On Jan 08, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

GOD according to the bible he's the creator of all things . even the same SATAN i loved with all my heart the bible make's u and i understand that he was a good friend to GOD . along the line , something happened and that provoked GOD and he decided to punish SATAN by throwing him down from  the invisible place described as ( Heaven ) that you've never known , down here to planet EARTH .

Do you have a proof or reference for that assertion?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering / Favourite Psalm / ***Is Christianity Becoming Too Superstitious And Beggarly Or What??***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.