Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London (6230 Views)

Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! / Please Beware Of Mr Osaro Williams / David Mark- Nigeria’s Senate President As A Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2012
another gullible Nigerian on rampage lipsrsealed
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by babyboy3(m): 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2012
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by Fixed: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2012
aguiyi: Posted by: aguiyi
nairalanders are too good and quick at making insulting comments.
Posted on: January 03, 2012, 01:59 AM
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2012
thats the rogue,maxwell by name

Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by KunleA2(m): 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2012
Unfortunately, people like this guy will continue to be in business cos our people sometimes like fairy tales. If someone is advertising a brand new car for N300k, you should know that there is a problem. Even a Keke Marua cost more than that brand New.

But sadly some people will fall for it.
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by bros856: 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2012
@Uboma, thanks for all your contributions and your post on that idiot call Osaro. Everybody knows that any rich young man in a Edo state is call yahoo yahoo boy. so what are we talking and debating here. Siena is either Osaro himself or one of them. They disgrace and mess up nigerian image abroad as if that is the only way to make money, yet nemessis catches up on them and the money is no more. Not one of them learn from another con man's past experience. They are so sensless to realize they do not last long no matter what you get from the fraud.
God has seen them, lack of knowlegde my people perish.
@Uboma Everybody that is asking you stupid questions on this network is part of yahoo yahoo benin boys. they are dying one by one.
Nigerians can't do business online with people abroad again because of those arm robbers. Their women go to Italy and Spain mess up Nigerain image, their men stay in benin online and mess up Nigerian image.
Of course Osaro is benin name so am not surprise its a normal thing.
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2012
bros856:

@Uboma, thanks for all your contributions and your post on that  call Osaro. Everybody knows that any rich young man in a Edo state is call yahoo yahoo boy. so what are we talking and debating here. Siena is either Osaro himself or one of them. They disgrace and mess up nigerian image abroad as if that is the only way to make money, yet nemessis catches up on them and the money is no more. Not one of them learn from another con man's past experience. They are so sensless to realize they do not last long no matter what you get from the fraud.
God has seen them, lack of knowlegde my people perish.
@Uboma Everybody that is asking you silly questions on this network is part of yahoo yahoo benin boys. they are dying one by one.
Nigerians can't do business online with people abroad again because of those arm robbers. Their women go to Italy and Spain mess up Nigerain image, their men stay in benin online and mess up Nigerian image.
Of course Osaro is benin name so am not surprise its a normal thing.

^^^ Read through your post, and see if you're making any sense. One of the greatest crimes is waste, having a brain, yet refusing to use it. Besides, of what benefit is your tribalist stance to anyone? When Nigerians commit crimes, at home and abroad, the world sees fraudulent Nigerians, regardless of their tribe. "Everybody knows that any rich young man in a Edo state is call yahoo yahoo boy". By your own surmission, everyone from Edo State is poor. Do you realise how moronic your statement sounds? Using the word "everyone", lol. Speak for yourself, I doubt everyone's as daft as you portray yourself.

And please explain to this board how you've linked me to Osaro, If you had half a brain, you'd be dangerous.
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by jaibang(m): 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2012
Osaro is definitely a scammer who is looking for unsuspecting victims and sad to say that many Nigerians will fall for his craps. I almost went into business with him 2 weeks back, but a few things he said just did not add up. first he said he was based in London and in the same mail he said he was based in Benin. when i told him he can send the laptops to Benin where i will ask a friend to go pick it up and pay, he replied again that he is not based in Benin. I then wondered why he had to provide me with an address in Benin, if he knew he was not based in Benin. the final straw that made me label him a scammer was his advert for brand new cars for 300k. That definitely is not possible. However, to label all rich Benin guys yahoo would be very very unfortunate, because there are decent men making a decent wage in Benin. Find below part of his mail:

Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 8:18 AM
Subject: THE FOLLOWING ARE THE LAPTOPS THAT ARE AVAILABLE AT PRESENT…

I am Mr. osaro Williams by name, i am a Nigerian. i base in London in united kingdom.
i sale and ship laptops to Nigeria at cheap prizes. Laptops ordered are ship via courier
Services. My favorite and reliable courier services that i have been using for the past
3 years is DHL,
Laptops ordered are delivered to your home address by DHL courier service within 2 working
Days.

THE FOLLOWING ARE THE LAPTOPS THAT ARE AVAILABLE AT PRESENT…
HP 620-Intel Dual Core 2.3GHz, 320GB, 3GB, WEBCAM, DVD
Rw, 15.6'', Card Reader, WLAN, 6-Cell Lithium Ion, Operating System: Window7/ Vista
Amount: €162.219 Euro-------₦35.000.00 Naira
Shipping fee: €23.1520 Euro-------₦5000 Naira
Total price: €185.217 Euro-------₦40.000.00 Naira

If you find any one that suites you, kindly reply me with the product and the price and with your house address,
Eg: I want two (2) Hp 620 laptops, I base in edo state, ikpoba hill Benin City, street 20 flat 12.
With that address the laptop will be delivered to you within two (2) working days after your payment. Payments are made into Nigeria bank account which I operate the domicilary account in London…
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2012
A brand new Toyota Corolla / Camry for 300,000 Naira is possible. But, it'll be missing the engine, transmission, wheels, suspension and interior. Those are "optional extras"! grin

On a more serious note, it's fairly easy to spot a con artist. Poor grammar, outlandish prices, contradictory statements and way too many email addresses. I bet if you emailed him and asked a reasonable question, or expressed doubts, he'd either ignore you, or get aggressive.
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by badboy: 3:39am On Jan 06, 2012
@ Fixed, nice observation. Before I read down to your post,  I was wondering how Uboma got his banking details.  Anyway it's good the fraudster was exposed, nevertheless, his fundamental banking rights have been infringed upon.I guess this could get him a reduced jail term (lol).

@ Sienna, I've been observing you for some time now. You know you are in the NL limelight. Your issue is that sometimes you get "overly objective" and it's no wonder you get easily misunderstood. A lot of times, I do not believe you bother too much about tact when posting (I'm not particularly referring to this topic, but it's a good example). I imagine you as the type of hunter who sees a bird, aims and fires: no waste of time. Realise that someone may be up that tree plucking fruits. When you miss, you may hit him. My regards.  ( Meanwhile, e be like say you be prof. EVERY TIME, my perception of your analytic stance is one of someone doing a research project . Plus, it will do you good to ignore a lot of responses to your posts. You know what they say about arguing with a mad man. One may mistake you for the mad person)
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by jaibang(m): 3:44am On Jan 06, 2012
@badboy
badboy, badboy, badboy, how many times did i call you? You are really a bad boy. nice observation though
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by papaejima2: 4:06am On Jan 06, 2012
@Uboma, you did well by exposing the guyman. I wonder why sienna and some guys here are only interested in showing us their "intelligence" when it is obvious that the guy is a fraud. The fact that the guy has been withdrawing from that account shows that he had succeeded in duping some people. He wouldn't make deposits into that account because he would not dare going into the banking hall as any wise guyman would. He would only withdraw with ATM and any day the ATM card is blocked, he will abandon the account knowing that "job don knock". By exposing him here could save some people who would have been duped tomorrow. That is the most important thing and that is what uboma is trying to achieve with his post. He should be commended instead of being investigated.

@sienna, I have a piece of advice for you. I think you are an intelligent man but a typical Nigerian always thinks that he is the most intelligent and will not back down in any argument even if emerging facts prove that his original position was the wrong one. My experiences in almost four decades on this earth has taught me that it does not reduce your standing by recognizing when you are wrong and agree to the opposing argument. Rather, it is a sign of maturity and security.
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by badboy: 4:22am On Jan 06, 2012
@ papa ejima: cool down!!!
To start with, Uboma did not initially give us enough information to enable us come  to a rational conclusion so Siena's initial position was well in order. The fact that later developments along the line in the post proved the person in question to be a fraudster does not invalidate his initial position. But I agree with you that over time, Siena has shown strong tendencies not to apologise, at least not directly,especially as regards retorts.
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by blank(f): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2012
Can this thread be duplicated on d computer board? To enable people not make d same mistake. If it barks like a dog, walks like a dog, looks like a dog then it most probably is a dog.
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by mastro: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2012
@ Fixed, nice observation. Before I read down to your post,  I was wondering how Uboma got his banking details.  Anyway it's good the fraudster was exposed, nevertheless, his fundamental banking rights have been infringed upon.I guess this could get him a reduced jail term (lol).

@ Sienna, I've been observing you for some time now. You know you are in the NL limelight. Your issue is that sometimes you get "overly objective" and it's no wonder you get easily misunderstood. A lot of times, I do not believe you bother too much about tact when posting (I'm not particularly referring to this topic, but it's a good example). I imagine you as the type of hunter who sees a bird, aims and fires: no waste of time. Realise that someone may be up that tree plucking fruits. When you miss, you may hit him. My regards.  ( Meanwhile, e be like say you be prof. EVERY TIME, my perception of your analytic stance is one of someone doing a research project . Plus, it will do you good to ignore a lot of responses to your posts. You know what they say about arguing with a mad man. One may mistake you for the mad person)

My 5 kobo's worth,

SIENA is a very straightforward person and much liked here, which is why he is consistently our poster of the year, IMO he does however make the oyingbo mistake of trying to hear both sides of the story and weighting up the evidence, mistake you say, how is that a mistake, well those of us who live and work in Naija have learnt to our detriment that giving our people the benefit of the doubt is a big big no no, they will disappoint you and take you for a fool, for some reason our culture has dispersed with any sense of morals and this is even more prevalent on the internet.

Oh and going back over the last couple of years most of the posters subjected to name and shame on here have proved to be dishonest, from German 007 working backwards, who can forget PT consult, basically there is a mix of outright fraudsters, chancers and bad luck stories, all of which lead to people being out of pocket. It's one of the reasons we have https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-794323.0.html which a lot of the "so called" dealers on here refuse to subscribe to.
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by uboma(m): 8:19am On Jan 07, 2012
Sorry for the silence. My job takes most of my times during workdays. I take time out to unwind and respond to my mails on wkends and hols. @ fixed, do u think i'l be daft enuf to expose my contact frm the bank that revealed Osaro's banking transactions? I wudnt do that. @jaibang, good to read that ur situation was similar to mine. I compared the laptop prices Osaro posted with that on ebay . Their prices were similar making them good bargains. But i decided to probe further into his a/c details and found something was amiss. I even gave him benefit of the doubt by asking him 2respond abt my findings on his a/c transactns but til date he hasnt replied. Lets continue to expose these con men for the benefit of their potential victims. @ bros856, tnx for appreciating my exposing Osaro Williams but pls bear in mind that not all Edo pple are fraudsters. There are stil a good number of them who are honest and serious minded in their biz. @ Siena, u may be the auto poster of the year 2011 but u nid to learn to respect oda pple's opinions coz thats y NL was created in the first place. Try sounding less arrogant in ur subsequent post not just on my thread alone but to oda responses on NL. I'v gone thru some of ur posts and man,u sure sounded so full of urself and even bringing odas down frm ur comments. Just a piece of advice frm me which u can choose to ignore or take to heart. A word they say is enuf for the ,
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by jeezybuck: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2012
any number starting with 70 in the uk is a virtual number that can be diverted to any part of the world. the osaro is a scammer, those numbers are for scams.
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2012
uboma:

@ Siena, u may be the auto poster of the year 2011 but u nid to learn to respect oda pple's opinions coz thats y NL was created in the first place. Try sounding less arrogant in your subsequent post not just on my thread alone but to oda responses on NL. I'v gone thru some of your posts and man,u sure sounded so full of urself and even bringing odas down frm your comments. Just a piece of advice frm me which u can choose to ignore or take to heart. A word they say is enuf for the

Bro, by respecting the opinion of others, you obviously mean I shouldn't state mine. Respecting the opinion of others is great, as long as it doesn't mean accepting them if the said opinions don't agree with yours. Unless you would rather I accepted an opinion blindly, without questioning things I don't agree with. I like asking questions, if things aren't clear to me. I don't just pretend to agree, if I don't. Your opinions are pretty valid, so are mine! cool

You're very correct. Nairaland is a discussion board, where different opinions are stated, we don't all have to agree with them, just as others don't have to agree with ours. As for me sounding so full of myself or arrogant, how ho you work that out? You've never heard me verbally, so your opinion is obviously based upon your interpretation of my posts. Again, you're entitled to your opinions, I have no issues with them. One thing is certain, the internet isn't a place for overtly sensitive individuals, as they're likely to take offence. It's all good - next time I respond to your posts, I'll make sure I include emoticons to convey my mood, so you'll realise I mean no harm, and you were merely taking my posts in the wrong context. wink

Lastly, you accused me of being Osaro, or being a scammer myself. Wouldn't that come across as being rude, arrogant or presumptuous? Happily, I don't take offence, otherwise I would have exercised my right to contact a Moderator to remove the slanderous comments. cheesy My hide is pretty thick, so I won't take offence, despite the fact you unjustly called me a con artist.
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by uboma(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2012
There u go again! Where did i accuse u of being Osaro himself or a con artist? Pls bring out the statement where i expressly cald u Osaro Williams or even a con artist. I only asked if u knew Osaro. And my questn doesnt warrant u getting angry except of course there's something u are not telling me. Respecting oda pple's opinions does not involve in any way accepting such opinions, most esp.when its contrary to urs. But respecting oda pple's opinions means u dnt condemn what they say even if it doesnt go down well with u. U cud also point out urs but dnt condemn what odas say! U can go ahead to instruct d moderators to delete my thread if u like, i dnt give a damn. One thing am sure of is that one or two persons have benefitted frm my thread and thats my objective. And as per u sounding so arrogant, dnt forget am not d only one that has accused u of this. Apart frm my thread, look up oda posts of urs and read pple's responses to ur comments and analyze urself. No one is perfect but we all can improve on our weaknesses/flaws if we try, U can choose to take it or ignore it. Its up 2u bro
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2012
^^^ We'll just have to agree to disagree. You have your opinion, I have mine.  cool As for me getting angry, how did you come to that conclusion? This is the 'net, nothing to get me riled. If anything, your words make me think you're getting really mad with me, when there's no need to. I might be wrong though, who knows? I certainly don't mean any harm, just posting my thoughts and opinions, same as you are.  cool
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by AreaFada2: 1:02am On Jan 08, 2012
@ 856,

We're all grateful that you've exposed the con-man.

But it seems you also have a tribal axe to grind with the Binis.

Except you can swear that whatever tribe you come from, you are all saints there, please make no sweeping statement that betrays your tribalism/bias.
Also remember that a considerable proportion of Benin City residents are not Binis. Because Benin along with Enugu. Kaduna and Ibadan was a regional capital with federal presence of civil servants, and later Bendel State capital. Many non-Bini people established in Benin.

Benin is certainly not a hotbed of yahoo yahoo (prove me wrong).  I have never seen any documentary on CNN, BBC or the like showing how yahoo-yahoo boys are being arrested in Benin. We all know where it happens. 

I remember way back in late 80s here in Europe when sex workers here were mostly Ghanians, we thought Nigerian women of whatever tribe would never do it.
Women from most naija tribes LovePeddler themselves these days, some locally (overtly or multile boyfriends/sugardaddies), some abroad.  At this rate, in 25 years time, with the way Jonathan and co are going, women from most naija tribes will be playing it away. Our economy shows no sign that there will be jobs for most people.

@Sienna,
   Not everybody has an analytical mind. The idea of respecting privacy is still a very new thing to many people. Our laws are too weakly enforced to protect your privacy. Many of our people have the mentality of "you are either for me or against me".  No place for objectivity.
  Any wonder why our democracy is not working??
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 08, 2012
^^^ We live in sad times. I'd truly like to believe our country will change for the better, and maybe, just maybe our grandchildren can be proud of Nigeria as it once was back in the day.

I miss those times, and have fond memories of a better Nigeria.
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by Joebo(m): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2012
fogman:

No sir. You can only make cash deposit into a savings account. It does not receive cheque payment, or 3rd party account transfer.
, adding to Chichilas post, A savings account can receive 3rd party cheques if there exists suitable references with the account's mandate (depending on the bank). They (savings account) can also receive NEFT credits which is a step above third part account transfers, Just to increase knowledge on the board,
@Siene @Uboma, I beg that you guys sheath your swords, your opinions are well respected and appreciated, We shouldn't quarel over some persons that has choose the other path to make ways in life. The thread has at least saved somebdy from being scammed, and that is a big plus, Cheers, Happy Sunday smiley smiley
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by DatNiggaAk(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2012
Osaro is definitely a scammer.
Uboma,
There is nothing wrong with Siena asking to hear another side of the story. You stated your case and it is left for us to read and decide whether or not to accept your story as truth and fact based on the information you provided which unfortunately was initially insufficient to label someone a con man.
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2012
Joebo:

@Siene @Uboma, I beg that you guys sheath your swords, your opinions are well respected and appreciated, We shouldn't quarel over some persons that has choose the other path to make ways in life. The thread has at least saved somebdy from being scammed, and that is a big plus, Cheers, Happy Sunday smiley smiley

^^^ Thanks bud. I come in peace. wink *waves white scarf*
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by uboma(m): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2012
@ Joebo, i hv no issues with anyone,

@datniggaAk, its obvious that u didnt read my initial post very well. Hw can u say that i didnt provide sufficient proof that Osaro Williams is a con in my initial post? Did u read where i pointed out that its 2days now that Osaro Williams hasnt responded to my findings on his a/c transactns? Anyway it wil be a waste of my time to further respond to ur lack of objective analysis if thats ur opinion. Those who can read behind the lines understood my msg and thats what counts. Gbam
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by preciousprince: 9:32am On Mar 03, 2012
I wonder why Nigerians wont stop blacklisting their own country by doing honnest and legitimate buz. osaro williams is a shame to Edo state but it wont b long b4 his time runs out. bigger fraudsters hv fallen prey to the hammers of law in Nigeria and overseas so he is just a day old bird,his flying power cannot take him anywhere b4 he is trapped.
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by stilldee1: 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2012
Hey people. This is my 1st time in Nairaland in almost a year. I had a conversation with Osaro Williams (Yahoo chat) and attached is the unedited details of our conversation...

You are using an old version of Yahoo! Messenger to chat. Get the latest version now.

stilldee1: Do I appear online to u?
Osaro Cars: yes
stilldee1: Incidentally I'm a Bini like you
stilldee1: I wanted
stilldee1: Sorry. I wanted a tokunbo car for personal use
Osaro Cars: Ok
stilldee1: I can't even remember where searched and saw ur name, but it appeared prominently and I needed to mail u first to authenticate your identity
stilldee1: I live in Lagos with my family
stilldee1: I was using a M-Benz V-boot bt jst sold it when it started developing engine faults and was exploring different avenues to get a replacement . For now I dont tink I can afford brand new
Osaro Cars: i have cheap cars for slae?
Osaro Cars: cheap cars for sale
stilldee1: Yea, I understand the typo. You have them on ground in Laogs?
Osaro Cars: No
Osaro Cars: The cars are in london
Osaro Cars: It takes 7days for my cars to arrive in nigeria.
Osaro Cars: iship by air cargo
stilldee1: Air cargo makes it more expensive..
Osaro Cars: Nope
You have received 1 file from Osaro Cars.
2010 toyota venza.jpg
Open (Alt+Shift+O)
34 Share
Osaro Cars: 2010 toyota venza
Price: €2,847.20 Euro===₦600.000.00
Shipping fee: €231.016 Euro===₦50.000.00
Insurance fee: €231.016 Euro===₦50.000.00
Total: €3,321.73 Euro===₦700.000.00

Fuel: Petrol
Year of production: 2010
Mileage: 16,800 Body Style: SUV
Exterior Color: Silver
Interior Color: GRAY LEATHER
Fuel: Gasoline Engine: 2.7L I-4
Transmission: 6 speed automatic
Drivetrain: FWD Doors: 4
Wheelbase: 109

stilldee1: Hmnnn..
stilldee1: Interesting
stilldee1: Sorry I'm going to be asking some questions if u dont mind?
Osaro Cars: is ok
stilldee1: 1st, a 2010 venza for that price seems cheap- very cheap I must say. It this really possible?
stilldee1: I'm going to print these and show to my wife for us to make a decision if we agree on some stuff here
Osaro Cars: NOTE: This cars are London fairly used cars, secondly the cars are this cheap because of the owners are selling it out because of the high cost of (TAX) being paid in London for the cars every year. So I decided to start buying and shipping to my fellow Nigerians, beside this is all I have left, so within 2 weeks time you will no longer see this cars on market for that same price…
stilldee1: Ok. London fairly used. Means they're right hand drive?
Osaro Cars: they have been converted to left hand drives
stilldee1: Ok.
stilldee1: So, assuming I genuinely want to purchase it- or similar ones that you may have, wot's the mode of payment?
Osaro Cars: you only make payment for shipping and insuerance fee.
stilldee1: Means N100k. Wot abt the rest?
Osaro Cars: after the delivering of the car, you make the complete payment. balance payments are made within3 working days. after the car have been delivered to your home address.
stilldee1: Payment via money transfer?
Osaro Cars: Payments are made into my Nigeria bank account which I operate the domicilary account in london…
stilldee1: The Nigeria bank account, is it a Naira account?
Osaro Cars: yes it is
stilldee1: Pardon me, u knw one has to be careful abt things like these. I'm nt seeing u, u're nt seeing me. This is the 1st time we're talking and we're already proposing a biz transaction.
stilldee1: Wot's the guarantee from urside or myside? Assuming I pay the 100k, how do u monitor your transaction from this end if u indeed air freight it down? Or hw do I monitor mine if I pay into your bank account?
Osaro Cars: NAME: Mr Osaro Williams
MOBILE: (+44) 703-596-1549
ADDRESS: 62 Salk Road,Gorleston,Great Yarmouth.NR31 7RL.Norfolk

Osaro Cars: you have my address and i will have yours if you make the deposit payment
Osaro Cars: the most important thing is for you to always hold on to your cell phone during the period of the delivering of the cars
Osaro Cars: mind you, there is no extra fee that is required from you.
stilldee1: Thanks. I'll run a check on you online to authenticate any information you are giving me here
Osaro Cars: ok
stilldee1: We do alot of air cargo. I don't tink it's possible to air freight a car for 50k, cost is outrageously low
stilldee1: Air freighting is supposed to be higher than shipping from my experience
BUZZ!!!
stilldee1: Are u there?
Osaro Cars: been busy on cell phone call
Osaro Cars: i have been selling and shipping for the past 3 years
stilldee1: Wot's ur banking details?
Osaro Cars: so i have a great discount in london market and cargo management
Osaro Cars: You should locate any Intercontinental Bank close to you and make the payment
ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR PAYMENT
Account Name: osaro williams
Account Number: 1027655432
Amount to pay: ₦100.000.00 Naira
Bank Name: Intercontinental Bank....

Osaro Cars: After effecting your payment, you are required to send a scanned copy of the payment teller alongside for confirmation and documentation. You are to send
Amount paid:…………………………………
Teller Number:………………………………..
Depositor's Name:……………………………
Full name……………………………………….
House address:………………………………..
Cell phone number:…………………………..

Osaro Cars: To my email osarocars@yahoo.co.uk for verification, and you are also advice to call me by my cell phone number (+44) 703-596-1549 after payment, immediately your payment is comfirm you get your car delivered to you within 7 working Days (BRITISH AIRWAYS WORLD CARGO).. You will be contacted by your mobile number as soon as they get to Nigeria…
stilldee1: Hey...
stilldee1: I just checked u on Google now.
stilldee1: Know wot I found? People are saying you are a fraudster. Check Nairaland.com
Osaro Cars: that is what nigerians will always say
Osaro Cars: i do not believe in that
stilldee1: Somebody claimed you are also involved in sales of computers and also wanted to defraud him.
Osaro Cars: that is what they will say
Osaro Cars: i do not believe in that
Osaro Cars: if nobody talks about you, that means you are not moving forward
stilldee1: They have all or similar details of what you have given me, including your phone & account number
stilldee1: Do you know Nairaland.com? They posted a topic there called "BEWARE OF THE FRAUDSTER PARADING HIMSELF AS OSARO WILLIAMS LIVING IN LONDON"
stilldee1: There were so many comments there and all that
stilldee1: Wow.. u need to read it
Osaro Cars: i have read it before you
Osaro Cars: that does not stop me from doing my business
Osaro Cars: if you do not deal with me, you will not know how i deal
Osaro Cars: that is it
stilldee1: Now I remember. It was on Dealfish website that I saw your contact the 1st time..
stilldee1: I'm just being careful, u understand
stilldee1: I also tink u shd attempt 2 inform people abt ur genuiness. Otherwise it is not good for business. Internet is a good tool for business, but it can be used both ways and people can fget most information they want. For example, I only typed ur e-mail address on Google and those information came up
Osaro Cars has signed out. (3/19/2012 1:52 PM)

Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by blank(f): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2012
Loll. 2010 Venza for 700k. That will be the day.
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by aryzgreat: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2012
guys am forwarding this findings to EFCC immediately. This criminal must be nabbed soon. Its a promise
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by uboma(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2012
@ stildee, u did a nice job. Pls avoid him like a plague. I wonder y some people wont use their time and resources constructively to better themselves and d image of Nigeria.
@ blank, am also surprised like u are.
@aryzgreat, pls help us expose Osaro to EFCC if u can. I wonder hw many victims he has duped.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Last Week Arrival Of Toks 2005 Bmw X5 V6 3.0i ______SOLD______ / Free Vin Analyzer/decoder. / *****2002 Nissan X - Trail Suv ***RHD *****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.