Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World (4885 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Ladies, Do U Like To Have Ur Feet Kissed And Pampered? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by snthesis(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2012
After a series of very hard long in-depth surveys from the length and breadth of Nigeria. It is official the NIGERIAN GIRLS (not wives o) ARE OVER-PAMPERED.
it is only in Nigeria that the guy;
. Pays for taking a Chic out.
. Pays for Breakfast
. Pays for Lunch
. Pays for Dinner (small wonder they all have big belles tongue)
. Pays for her Movies tickets
. Pays for Popcorn and Drinks.
. Pays for her cab
. Pays for the Chics Calls
. Pays for her Blackberry
. Pays for her Monthly BIS
. Pays for her Hair
. Pays for her Makeup
. PAYS< PAYS< PAYS>. . . . .

Nigerian Guys deserve more respect for being the nicest gentlemen in the WORLD.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by freecocoa(f): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2012
osara oku.

Na today? As much as you guys love to believe that,its not entirely true.

I have paid a guy's bills before so stop the gender rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by merge(f): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2012
Pampered ? Haha

The quality of Nigerian men have dropped. What respect? Quite Funny though
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Goldieluks: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2012
OP you are right in some aspect,but not totally true.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by MrCork17: 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2012
snthesis:

After a series of very hard long in-depth surveys from the length and breadth of Nigeria.  It is official the  NIGERIAN GIRLS (not wives o) ARE OVER-PAMPERED.
. Pays for Breakfast
. Pays for Lunch
. Pays for her cab
. Pays for her Hair
. Pays for her Makeup

Bro. we Thank God for White women wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2012
Nigerian men have it easy compared to Oyinbo men TRUST ME!!  grin

one visit to the plastic surgeon on behalf of his woman is worth more than all of those above!! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by MrCork17: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

one visit to the plastic surgeon on behalf of his woman is worth more than all of those above!!  grin grin

MsDark. Sweeery if u ever get the chance to come to LOndon, I will take u to a big American restuarant: McDonalds. you will eat as much chicken as u want! undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2012
Mr, Cork:

MsDark. Sweeery if u ever get the chance to come to LOndon, I will take u to a big American restuarant: McDonalds. you will eat as much chicken as u want! undecided

I'll pass. wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by MrCork17: 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I'll pass.  wink

MsdARKIN <<<<< typical gold digger. Offered her food but she refused! undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2012
Mr, Cork:

MrCork <<<<< typical brokeass. Can't even get punny not even for a fee. Always refused! undecided

awe!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by MrCork17: 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2012
Sweeery my bus Coming. Need to sort out some Business. Laters! angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Sweeery [size=18pt]my bus Coming[/size]. Need to sort out some Business. Laters! angry

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2012
snthesis:

After a series of very hard long in-depth surveys from the length and breadth of Nigeria. It is official the NIGERIAN GIRLS (not wives o) ARE OVER-PAMPERED.
. Pays for Breakfast
. Pays for Lunch
. Pays for her cab
. Pays for her Hair
. Pays for her Makeup

This has to be the most ridiculous post I've read in a while. . .Nice joke MR! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Beync(f): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2012
Joke joke joke
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Kslib(m): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2012
Op yes,guys dey try oh!Na only gurls wey get sense go know.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Freiburger(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2012
Mr, Cork:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by randyorton: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2012
The biggest problem is that they offer nothing but smelling punanies,big tummies and flabby bodies.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by MrsChima1(f): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2012
(doing a double U-turn off the thread)
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by victorian(f): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2012
Bloody Lie!, storrrrrrrry angry tell that to the birds.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Mynd44: 5:00am On Jan 03, 2012
freecocoa:

osara oku.

I have paid a guy's bills before so stop the gender rubbish.

As much as I don't believe the OP's rantings, your point is also somewhat silly okay it is DUM.B (eff sugarcoating)
how many times have you paud a guy's bills? How many times have a guy paid your bills? How many times did that guy pay your bills?
If you wanna make arguement, make them based on stuffs that make sense
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by snthesis(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2012
this is NOT A RANT- its very true and d ladies know, 9ja guys deserve more respect angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by snthesis(m): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2012
freecocoa:

osara oku.

[b]I have paid a guy's bills before so stop the gender rubbish.[
/b]
u paid once and the whole world must hear- typical 9ja babe tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by snthesis(m): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2012
ThoniaSlim:

This has to be the most ridiculous post I've read in a while. . .Nice joke MR! grin grin grin
joke my foot- just admit it- we over-pamper you gals angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Dyt(f): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2012
so?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Pi0neer: 10:02am On Jan 03, 2012
snthesis:

. Pays for Breakfast
. Pays for Lunch
. Pays for her cab
. Pays for her Hair
. Pays for her Makeup

Well, it's not really the fault of the ladies.
Nigeria is an over-materialistic society. The ladies are just trying to get theirs. Everybody's hustling in Nigeria, from priests to politicians, to blue-chip high-tech workers. In Nigeria, na moni people dey find. So don't hate the players, pally. Hate the country grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Tosinville(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2012
na true o!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Njgirl1: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

one visit to the plastic surgeon on behalf of his woman is worth more than all of those above!! grin grin
tell dem sister. They use hollywood movies as the standard to compare real women. They have no idea that implants facelifts and liposuctions cost more dan bbs and bws.
.@post yes we are overpampered by
same men who turn their wives and gfs to punchbags
same men who dupe naive rich gals of their fadas hard earned cash
same men who post on social networks untrue humiliating stories about their women
same men who violate their wives when the poor women are too exhausted to straff
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by MrCork17: 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2012
Nj girl:

tell dem sister. They use hollywood movies as the standard to compare real women. They have no idea that implants facelifts and liposuctions cost more dan bbs and bws.
same men who post on social networks untrue humiliating stories about their women
same men who violate their wives when the poor women are too exhausted to straff

NJ Gyal. madam do men run off when they see your face? AM not sure if I can spend more than £3 on you though (no oofeinsence) undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by victorian(f): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2012
nice one @Nj girl, You hit the nail right on the spot. Tell them, Pamper , my foot! look at most housewives in lagos these days  and see how weary, wornout , suffering and smiling they look. angry and poster talks of pamper? Oh Gosh, am out of here, no use!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by freecocoa(f): 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2012
Mynd_44:

As much as I don't believe the OP's rantings, your point is also somewhat silly okay it is DUM.B (eff sugarcoating)
how many times have you paud a guy's bills? How many times have a guy paid your bills? How many times did that guy pay your bills?
If you wanna make arguement, make them based on stuffs that make sense
Come you smoke? What's your problem?do you know anything about me? Nna respect yourself and park well o.
I wonder what makes you think a girl can't pay a guy's bills more than once?see person wey I wan argue with.

Same goes to you snthesis. Nansense.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by Njgirl1: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2012
victorian:

nice one @Nj girl, You hit the nail right on the spot. Tell them, Pamper , my foot! look at most housewives in lagos these days  and see how weary, wornout , suffering and smiling they look. angry and poster talks of pamper? Oh Gosh, am out of here, no use!
tnx sister.
Mr, Cork:

NJ Gyal. madam do men run off when they see your face? AM not sure if I can spend more than £3 on you though (no oofeinsence) undecided
dumb question. U cant spend £3 on even ur self cos it is ur 1yr salary as a janitor in a london mortuary
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Most Pampered In The World by snthesis(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2012
Nj girl:

ouch!! did i hit a nerve tongue
stop ripping off us bros, and learn to appreciate hw we pamper ur silly ars[i]es[/i]

freecocoa:

Come you smoke? What's your problem?do you know anything about me? Nna respect yourself and park well o.
I wonder what makes you think a girl can't pay a guy's bills more than once?see person wey I wan argue with.

Same goes to you snthesis. Nansense.
c u talking about paying more than once and u feel cool abt it, 9ja guys do it all d time.
i'm pretty sure you collected the money back by hook or by crook tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys On Nairaland Are The Same / My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me / Why In Nigeria Ex-boyfriends Go To Their Exes Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.