Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? (18071 Views)

Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) / Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration / Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by mukina2: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2012
MobilePunch Punch Newspapers
Protests against removal of fuel subsidy reported in Zamfaraa. Another forming at Eagle Square, Abuja
11 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/153830739790663680
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by mukina2: 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2012
omojuwa J Japheth-Omojuwa
With @elrufai @xeenarh @graceevident & @chilichic at #EagleSquare. Who is with us?
https://twitter.com/omojuwa/status/153827396112486401
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2012
gban gban gban actor don show film don begin. small small na so it dey start
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Sirniyeh(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2012
Street protest is senseless. Going on strike for subsidy removal is meaningless. I will not advise a reasonable person to join the protest.
I expect the selfish Labour Executive to fight Federal Gov
1. to increase minimum wages to 75k per month.
2.  To ensure the fuel price is same all over the nation. If it is 135, it must be same all over.
3. To let all state Gov subsidize the transportation by supplying public with buses at affordable fare.
4. To remove taxes for now until the economy is stable.
I think this my suggestion is sensible. No to protest. In the course of protest, many may lost their lives. Who knows who?
Beleive it, there is hope for Nigeria
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Abayomin70(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2012
watching
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by TRUTHTELA: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2012
@Sirniyeh, God will punish you with those your suggestions. and do not reject it. You are a failure
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by victorazy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2012
We are wasting our time here. I wan even go home, d sun is much while d so call ppl dey inside all these well air conditioned high raised buildings peeping and laffin at us.
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2012
We demand an end to lies. there was no 'fuel subsidy' in the first instance and there is no savings from 'subsidy removal' for your future.  Its all lies.
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2012
post pictures.no light for my area.fuel don cost grin
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by BabaEleko(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2012
@sirniye,  . You are a cow in human flesh.
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Kushite: 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2012
Even with the fuel subsidy removal fuel is still cheap I dont understand why they are crying over it, the unions should instead find a way to monitor how the 8 billion will be spent.
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by BabaEleko(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2012
@kushshit. . . Do you have any idea how much fuel is being sold in other oil producing countries? You already got the crown for the f00l of 2012 for not using ur brain. Sorry u don't even had one at first.
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by TRUTHTELA: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2012
@Kushite, when God finish dealing with a SLUM DOG like you, you will be sincere with your life.
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Rhino5dm: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2012
Finally, the have fooled GEJ to think he can survive this. The northern born-to-rule will use this opportunity to cash in while ths western activist will pounce on him. That was a grave mistake to allow (north + west) to agree on common ground. The last time they did, 3 million defencelesss children lost their lives. shocked

I pity GEJ. If he finally yeild to pressure and  reverse  the price then nobody will ever take him serious again.

Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by ogbongzky(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2012
, The roads are just so dry here. Okada just burning fuel because pple not even readyo board bike, Hmnnn
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by yd849ja: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2012
TRUTHTELA:

@Kushite, when God finish dealing with a SLUM DOG like you, you will be sincere with your life.  

So it's so cheap right? Your father must be Aliko Dangote. Idiot! Do you know how much it goes for in Venezuela, a country with almost the same crude oil capacity as Nigeria. Please get informed and stop spewing utter rubbish.
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by flybiggie: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2012
Sirniyeh:

Street protest is senseless. Going on strike for subsidy removal is meaningless. I will not advise a reasonable person to join the protest.
2.  To ensure the fuel price is same all over the nation. If it is 135, it must be same all over.
3. To let all state Gov subsidize the transportation by supplying public with buses at affordable fare.
I think this my suggestion is sensible. No to protest. In the course of protest, many may lost their lives. Who knows who?

Siniye, u talk like a cow, Did u just wake up In nigeria today or u were actually given birth to there, Ur a fool, U will die of poverty, Coward, We dnt need u for d protest to go on,
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by freecocoa(f): 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2012
Kushite:

Even with the fuel subsidy removal fuel is still cheap I dont understand why they are crying over it, the unions should instead find a way to monitor how the 8 billion will be spent.
I don't blame you at all, anumanu.

The only thing I don't like about "protests" is that many people will get injured or even lose their lives.
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2012
yd849ja:

So it's so cheap right? Your father must be Aliko Dangote. ! Do you know how much it goes for in Venezuela, a country with almost the same crude oil capacity as Nigeria. Please get informed and stop spewing utter rubbish.
I guess u quoted d wrong guy, lol
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Basics007: 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2012
Kushite:

I'm looking for somebody to vent my pent up anger on and you may be the first today. Just keep on with that rubbish you are saying
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by jerryben12: 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2012
Sirniyeh:

Your suggestions are very reasonable. I think you should be one of NLC's advisers.
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2012
Same Eagle Square bombed on independence? Boko is about to have a field day. Dey should apply wisdom.
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by kokoA(m): 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2012
Kushite:

Thunder fire that your mouth wey you use speak that abomination! Taahhhh!
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by freecocoa(f): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2012
Kushite:

The only thing I don't like about "protests" is that many people will get injured or even lose their lives.
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2012
kai fifle don fex ooooo.

Walahi talie i no go gree.

i go bomb myself whalahi
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by daberechim: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2012
Nigeria is a at a cross road. I advice Okonji Iwela should resign and go back to world bank. China that has never imitated the US and western policies is the second largest economy in the world today. Brasil recently took over 6th position from UK.

Jonathan must go!!!!!!. Yaradua even in his dying moments made policies 100+ better than Jonathan. His PHD degree should be questioned. He should just be an ambassador to one country and be answering yes sir to visiting presidents.
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by OmoTier1(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2012
freecocoa:

Protest are not ment to be violent or death ridden, but you would bet, GEJ and His croonies in power would have placed in military on high alert to shoot at sight should protesters go on some designated roads/streets!
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2012
Tamita:

I guess u quoted d wrong guy, lol
that is to say, fifle don fex beyond recognition grin
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by OmoTier1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2012
daberechim:

Nigeria is a at a cross road. I advice Okonji Iwela should resign and go back to world bank. China that has never imitated the US and western policies is the second largest economy in the world today. Brasil recently took over 6th position from UK.

Jonathan must go!!!!!!. Yaradua even in his dying moments made policies 100+ better than Jonathan. His PHD degree should be questioned. He should just be an ambassador to one country and be answering yes sir to visiting presidents.

His PhD from day one has been questioned! Very very doddgy PhD mate , no way can He be an ambassador, He should proceed to Otuke to join his kinsmen in their usual 'Joint', a SLOWPICO He is angry
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Finland(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2012
Sirniyeh:

And you think this your advise will be implemented without a big fight from the masses or the labour. The truth is no matter what there must be a protest. for government to do anything in the country for the masses there must always be a fight and resistance. so it is not that easy my dear.
Re: Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2012
join me @toba at Victoria Island Lagos to protest n@ked. Fashola for president Jonathan must go now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud / Amaechi Officially Resigns As Transportation Minister / Atiku Abubakar Denies Declaring For 2019 Presidency, Says "It's Fake News"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.