Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Why They Wont Build More Refineries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why They Wont Build More Refineries (521 Views)

Gov. Tambuwal Meets Shagari,Promises To Build More Schools In Sokoto(photos) / 65 More Refineries, Hurray – But… / "i Will Build More Jails". - Buhari (the Noblezone Mock Interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why They Wont Build More Refineries by Nadanbata: 5:59am On Jan 03, 2012
[b]the government is corrupt to the core and don't give a damn about any productivity in the Nigerian oil sector or economy at large. [/b]They have been bought and paid for by western governments and oil companies to make sure Nigeria never secures a single working oil refinery, while Exxon Mobil, Shell, Total etc continue to drill Nigeria's oil and ship it out for sale on the International market.

In this case PDP. A Man that spends over [size=16pt]$16000[/size] on food in Nigeria where food is cheap does not care about any of the citizens simple as that. Any subsidy money (I Doubt there was subsidy in the first place) will be chopped and no Nigerian will see any benefit. Essientally this is Nigerias version of 'Austerity' as seen in Europe specfically Greece. AKA you sacrfice but the big 'Dons' continue to eat cool cool cool.

Happy 2012 wink

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Enlighten Me? / Nigerians Protest At Washington Dc Over Fuel Subsidy Removal / Army Disagrees With Hausa Community Over Missing Cows In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.