Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:14 PM

A Prophecy That Came True - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Prophecy That Came True (1830 Views)

Nigerian Pastors & Election Prophecies: Ones That Came True & Ones That Did Not / Nigerian Pastors, Their Prophesies On Election, The Ones That Came True And The / My Governor Came True A Back Door.fed. High Court To Nolyfy Him Apr. 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Prophecy That Came True by nuclearboy(m): 6:39am On Jan 03, 2012
ehie:

well what can i say

to Buhari

if you win or you lose,
you have ridden above the herd of hollow men,
the one who can look death straight in the eyes,
the one who has substance and form.
The one who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom

@sane and rational Nigerians,

answer not a fool to his folly,
when you argue with GEJ's people you end up feeling drained,
because they have eyes and they choose to be blind,
they have a brain and they chose to be dummies,
they have ears and they chose to be deaf,
dont waste your energies on them,
they will not be rational or sane.
Let it go. Go out & vote for your conscience and hope for the best

[size=18pt]

to GEJ supporters

i will laugh if you win
because my laughter is Nigeria's eulogy,
RIP Nigeria,
welcome inflation
welcome to new hell
[/size]
Re: A Prophecy That Came True by meexteriox(m): 6:57am On Jan 03, 2012
Now that's a prophecy come to past
Re: A Prophecy That Came True by Rhino5dm: 7:22am On Jan 03, 2012
The prophecy is just maturing. What more, Enugu to Lagos is now 17 fucckin' thousand!

When i refer to PDP as, blood sucking vampires they camplained about my tone and choice of words; Now, who is right and who is wrong? How can any sane human being dumb his prints for PDP? A party that has brought nothing but pains and hardship on Nigerians for the past 12 years? They voted along religious sentiment and ethnic line and now they are going to pay with their blood.

The day i met Sen. David mark's son, Ndu Elumelu in-law, Vice president Atiku's son, Bankole's represantative, Sen. Ahmad Makarfi's brother sharing a contract in a reception of one of the Energy ministries, the day i dropped the last residual mentality of region and religion from Nigerias politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Prophecy That Came True by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 03, 2012
Re: A Prophecy That Came True by Lasinoh: 7:33am On Jan 03, 2012
Stop fretting. . . the hardship is only temporary.
Ghana is surviving. . . Nigeria will too! kiss
You did not use your subsidy for anything good when you had it. . .
You should not miss it now. kiss

You got what you prayed for in a spouse. . . till death do you part. . . This marriage is for ever. kiss
Re: A Prophecy That Came True by Pain(m): 7:42am On Jan 03, 2012
This prophecy is more precise than any of the gospel ranting entrepreneurs in this gaddam contraption called Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: A Prophecy That Came True by dustydee: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2012
Lasinoh:

Stop fretting. . . the hardship is only temporary.
Ghana is surviving. . . Nigeria will too! kiss
You did not use your subsidy for anything good when you had it. . .
You should not miss it now. kiss

You got what you prayed for in a spouse. . . till death do you part. . . This marriage is for ever. kiss
Hmmn. Just a little short of encouraging.
Re: A Prophecy That Came True by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2012
When we were telling you guys not to vote Jonathan, you were arguing that he is a Southerner, a Christian and a good man.

Like Lasinoh said, enjoy the marriage cos it's forever.
Stupid Nigerian donkeys that never learn a thing.

1 Like

Re: A Prophecy That Came True by doctokwus: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2012
Despite his horrible records & clearly deficient upstairs faculty,they went ahead& voted him in,d mistake has clearly bn shown to av bn made,but it doesn't mean nigerians shd swallow hook,line& seeker every policy he throws at us,moreso for someone who has shown he clearly cannot think out tins on his own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Prophecy That Came True by ojesymsym: 10:05am On Jan 03, 2012
we shd na describe him as the man who saw 2moro. Jst b4 d elections he looked @ d crystal glass and wat he saw made a normally stern man cry.
Just 2 weeks again immediately afta d ruling of d supreme court, he prophesized again dat d ruling meant dat nigerians wud hv to live with consequence of having pdp in power. Everythin s comin to pass now. Hmmmm
Re: A Prophecy That Came True by jamace(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2012
I'm disappointed in GEJ. angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Prophecy That Came True by nuclearboy(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2012
Its so strange that its almost funny!

I expected a lot of pain, gnashing of teeth and regret for the "HONEST" Gej supporters but I didn't expect so much so soon. And it seems like it can & will get much worse.

Its sad though, that a man and a dream can turn so sour so fast! I just hope we have learnt from this to look at records, and painful truth rather than emotions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Prophecy That Came True by Akwasi(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2012
If the only thing that you can do as a government is to buy and sell at a profit to your citizens, then what makes you special from the ordinary market woman? They need to come up with some social interventions to help the poor out of this mess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Prophecy That Came True by Ilekokonit: 1:09am On Nov 02, 2014
Akwasi:
If the only thing that you can do as a government is to buy and sell at a profit to your citizens, then what makes you special from the ordinary market woman? They need to come up with some social interventions to help the poor out of this mess

At times I wonder about 3 things :-

1. Is being a Nigerian a punishment by God for sins commited in an earlier life ?
2. Is it possible that Nigeria's kleptocratic rulers intentionally impoverish millions withouth providing the safety net of social security in a ploy that once there are millions of impoverished Nigerians, the LootoCrats will have ENOUGH people to choose from to be their drivers, servants and house helps.
3. Our leaders intentionally create a situation where millions go to bed hungry and without electricity and wake up hungry and without electricity so that once the multitude are not thinking straight then how can they fight for their right.

The situation is enough to depress even a saint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Prophecy That Came True by jamace(m): 6:37am On Nov 02, 2014
jamace:
Yes. I made this statement when GEJ increased fuel pump price astronomically. But he has reduced the price to a bearable level and fuel is available everywhere now. I thank him for listening to the cries and yearnings of Nigerians against the astronomical inrease. That is a true leader for you. GEJ may not be the best performer but he is the best available candidate at the moment. So, I give kudos to him.
Re: A Prophecy That Came True by Caseless: 6:43am On Nov 02, 2014
jamace:
welcome home, bro!
Re: A Prophecy That Came True by nuclearboy(m): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2014
Ilekokonit:

At times I wonder about 3 things :-

1. Is being a Nigerian a punishment by God for sins commited in an earlier life ?
2. Is it possible that Nigeria's kleptocratic rulers intentionally impoverish millions withouth providing the safety net of social security in a ploy that once there are millions of impoverished Nigerians, the LootoCrats will have ENOUGH people to choose from to be their drivers, servants and house helps.
3. Our leaders intentionally create a situation where millions go to bed hungry and without electricity and wake up hungry and without electricity so that once the multitude are not thinking straight then how can they fight for their right.

The situation is enough to depress even a saint.

Seems northern Christians (who forgot God isn't Christian or Muslim) are being punished for religious bigotry. Seems us Yorubas are being punished for claiming sophistication yet choosing a name over good sense and a track record. Seems Nigeria got Deuteronomy 28 offered to us but chose the curses

I haven't mentioned the northern politicians who collected 7,000 dollars each and voted Jonathan over Atiku at Eagle square. I haven't mentioned OBJ who used all he had to get the man to power. I haven't mentioned Amaechi who gave him his biggest cache of votes in Nigeria. I haven't mentioned Tinubu who sold Yoruba-land and entered a court dock after the elections. I haven't mentioned those who woke to fuel subsidy removal Jan 2012. All are now weeping and remorseful

Soon, we will mention the "GEJ till 2019" warriors too ...... Na turn by turn.

Strange is that, it seems the longer it takes for your own regret to start, the worse the regret. Cos increasingly, everyone else is feeling that if these guys weren't so supportive, the man would have been forced to up his game, which would have saved countless lives. The blood crying out is on the heads of all who ought have forced for better.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Well Done To The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section! / Nobel Committee: Chinua Achebe's Likely Sins / What Have South-south And South East Governors Done In 2013?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.