Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? (6323 Views)

Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? / Nigerians In The Uk Cleared For Fuel Subsidy Protest On Friday 6th / Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by mukina2: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2012
MobilePunch Punch Newspapers
University of Ibadan students preparing for fuel subsidy protest #occupynigeria

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/154101696199528448
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by Afam4eva(m): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2012
Good one. Other schools should do same. Where are the churches in all these?
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by otokx(m): 9:57am On Jan 03, 2012
Media lies, all federal and state universities in Nigeria are closed due to the ASUU strike.
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by member479760: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2012
make the students go siddon and think of beta thing to do!
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by prodam(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2012
otokx:

Media lies, all federal and state universities in Nigeria are closed due to the ASUU strike.

except mine
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by freecocoa(f): 10:18am On Jan 03, 2012
Is UI not a member of the ARSEUU body? How can they be preping for protest when the useless body is on strike?

@Otokx, Not all all schools,just the ones under ARSEUU.
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by stepo707: 10:22am On Jan 03, 2012
And whats going to be the effect of striking university students on the removal of fuel subsidy?
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by otokx(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2012
All federal universities are under ASUU with the exception of unilorin and perharps unizik
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by Akwasi(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2012
The poor will suffer for this decision handed down to our leaders by the IMF. AFRICA, oh when?
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by prodam(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2012
otokx:

All federal universities are under ASUU with the exception of unilorin and perharps unizik

YES, UNILORIN (BETTER BY FAR) is not under ASUU, PROUDLY BBF
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by bilaya(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2012
I heard a serious riot is going on in Lokoja.
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by seedord247(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2012
Wettin Nigeria Witches are doing regarding this? . . . I mean Association of Nigeria Witches.
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by FEMARY1: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2012
Let there be peace grin

Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by Rhino5dm: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2012
FEMARY1:

Let there be peace grin
. . . And there was PDP and Boko Haram.
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by olaezebala: 11:10am On Jan 03, 2012
otokx:

this is not media lie. I saw the call made by their SUG president on facebook yesterday urging the students to show up for the protest today.
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2012
MSHEEEEW angry
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by freecocoa(f): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2012
otokx:

Yeah unizik is not under arseuu.
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by Yeske2(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2012
prodam:

YES, UNILORIN (BETTER BY FAR) is not under ASUU, PROUDLY BBF
Gbam!
PROUDLY BBF
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by reindeer: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2012
seedord247:

Wettin Nigeria Witches are doing regarding this? . . . I mean Association of Nigeria Witches.

grin grin dem no need fuel to fly now!
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 03, 2012
Why is boko haram silent on fuel subsidy removal ?
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by muami(m): 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2012
If NLC wants us to believe that they have all the answers to Nigeria's problems, then I think the best example they can provide is to show us the wonders that Adams Oshiomole has performed in Edo state. Otherwise, they should keep quiet!
By the way, all the so called protests are in ACN controlled states so we know it is political and would not last
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2012
muami:

If NLC wants us to believe that they have all the answers to Nigeria's problems, then I think the best example they can provide is to show us the wonders that Adams Oshiomole has performed in Edo state. Otherwise, they should keep quiet!
By the way, all the so called protests are in ACN controlled states so we know it is political and would not last 

If Acn-controlled states are the only ones doing the protest,it means pdpd states do not care about the masses.
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by muami(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

If Acn-controlled states are the only ones doing the protest,it means pdpd states do not care about the masses.

I essence, you are accepting that it is the ACN govs that are conducting the 'protest' on behalf of the masses since the 'care' for the masses?
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2012
muami:

Dis isn't a matter of 'which party controls wich state'. As u can see, d masses are d one mostly affected, jst wait, wit tym pdp controlled states will join in d protest!!
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2012
muami:

Dis isn't a matter of 'which party controls wich state'. As u can see, d masses are d one mostly affected, jst wait, wit tym pdp controlled states will join in d protest!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2012
Better by Far,all d way!
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by Alfoasegh: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2012
I hate Port Harcourt and South-South generally, they are so non-chalant about national issues. I seriously miss my Lagos days. Imagine everywhere in Port Harcourt still as calm as ever while commuters who just couldn't afford the resultant transport fare hike are busy trekking from one place to another and smiling, yelling "Happy New Year" at one another!

What a big disappointment.
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by otokx(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2012
Port Harcourt is the home of peace.
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by tolahood9(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2012
School wey dey on strike,
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by tlops(m): 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^^^^
Deady body get accident! more vacation to them
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? by ignis: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2012
I don't believe,

(1) (Reply)

Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra / What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? / 2018 Budget: Works Ministry To Spend N341bn On Projects – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.