Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,178 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

Webmasters I Need Your Help On This Javascript Code - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters I Need Your Help On This Javascript Code (848 Views)

Please Webmasters I Need A Little Help With Making Money From My Site. / Trouble With Javascript Code / Javascript Code To Make Rolling Banners/images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters I Need Your Help On This Javascript Code by webmaster3: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2007
HI webmasters. I need yor help on this javascipt code. I am developing a chat script on my website for online support and i am thru with the codes except for this problem that i have.
" How can i make a pop up window when minimized to go back to its maximize state on recieve of a message, unlike your yahoo messenger that flashes an orange color when a message is recieved if minimized. I Hope am a bit clear on this one". Please help me with the code or a reference to a site.
Re: Webmasters I Need Your Help On This Javascript Code by RuuDie(m): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2007
Sorry bro. can't help u there but got a quiz of me' own. . . . . is it possible to have a script (Javascript code that is) which would submit a form and logs out a user in one stroke
Re: Webmasters I Need Your Help On This Javascript Code by a3cube: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2007
RunDie, you can submit a form by use document.theFormName.Submit() and with the log out issue, are U using a serverside or what
Re: Webmasters I Need Your Help On This Javascript Code by my2cents(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2007
web_master:
If within your window.open method you set a fixed width, I would imagine that once you minimize, then maximize, the pop up shdnt open beyond the width you set originally. Visit http://acewebdevelopment.net/ace-general/contact-us.php and click on "this file" to see what I mean. Hopefully, this is what you are asking for.

ruudie:
Either within the js function that calls .submit() or in the page defined by your "action=" attribute of your form, if you are using PHP, I would imagine you could use the unset() function. So, though its 2 lines of code, to the user, it's all one seamless step.

Note: I hope these help.
Re: Webmasters I Need Your Help On This Javascript Code by webmaster3: 8:40am On Oct 08, 2007
@my2cents, Thanks for your help

(1) (Reply)

Required : "Outsource Or Contact" Web Interface Designer / Help! Free Website Needed / I Need Quote For Web Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.