Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari (1804 Views)

Malpractices In Kogi, Bayelsa Elections Unfortunate, Says Buhari / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by MADEMANN: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2012
BUHARI SAID IT ALL THAT WE NIGERIANS MUST SEE THE CONSEQUENCES OF WHAT WE VOTED FOR AND
IT'S ALL HAPPENING NOW.

WE MUST STAND UP AND FACE GEJ AND HIS USE.LESS CORRUPT GOVERNMENT BEFORE WE DIE OF HUNGER.

NIGERIANS SAYS, WE REGRETTED VOTING FOR YOU GEJ , PDP AND YOUR COWARDLY FELLOW  BAD SUPPORTED CORRUPT GOVERNMENT. 

FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL - HEAVY BLOW EFFECT ON THE ECONOMY OF OUR OIL BLESS COUNTRY NIGERIA.

TRANSPORTATION HIKES-

100% CRIME INCREASE  -

DEATH INCREASE-

FOOD PRICE INCREASE-

100% FUEL THIEVING -

HIGH LEVEL OF HUNGER & POVERTY -etc.

WE NEED REVOLUTION LIKE EGYPT , LIBYA & TUNISIA  BEFORE WE WILL-STAND ALL OUR CORRUPT MONEY BAG POLITICIANS, BAD LEADERS IN OUR OIL BLESS COUNTRY NIGERIA.

MY BROTHERS , MY SISTERS , YOUTH ALL OVER NIGERIA, LET US FIGHT FOR OUR OWN RIGHT NOW BEFORE IS LATE,

WE SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

LET'S START OUR OWN REVOLUTION BY ANY MEANS NOW FOR US TO SURVIVE OR WE WILL BE WIPE OUT ON THIS EARTH.
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by MADEMANN: 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2012
WE NEED REVOLUTION LIKE EGYPT , LIBYA & TUNISIA BEFORE WE WILL-STAND ALL OUR CORRUPT MONEY BAG POLITICIANS, BAD LEADERS IN OUR OIL BLESS COUNTRY NIGERIA.

MY BROTHERS , MY SISTERS , YOUTH ALL OVER NIGERIA, LET US FIGHT FOR OUR OWN RIGHT NOW BEFORE IS LATE,

WE SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

LET'S START OUR OWN REVOLUTION BY ANY MEANS NOW FOR US TO SURVIVE OR WE WILL BE WIPE OUT ON THIS EARTH.
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by MADEMANN: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2012
Nigeria is a Failed, Corrupt Country.
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by Detongue: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2012
Buhari, u initiated d bombing, don't blame GEJ for ur cowardly behaviour. God will ask d blood of d dead from u
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by rasputinn(m): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2012
Detongue: Buhari, u initiated d bombing, don't blame GEJ for ur cowardly behaviour. God will ask d blood of d dead from u

Spot on

The OP is either very naive or is indeed an agent of Ayatollah Bin Buhari
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by Demdem(m): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2012
Detongue: Buhari, u initiated d bombing, don't blame GEJ for ur cowardly behaviour. God will ask d blood of d dead from u

prove this and let the whole world be convinced that u or ur supporters arent fo00ols.
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by DaLover(m): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
MADE MANN: WE NEED REVOLUTION LIKE EGYPT , LIBYA & TUNISIA BEFORE WE WILL-STAND ALL OUR CORRUPT MONEY BAG POLITICIANS, BAD LEADERS IN OUR OIL BLESS COUNTRY NIGERIA.

WE SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Revolutions in those countries produced islamic leadership...is that what you want for nigeria? I can now understand why you guys are bombing all over...sorry it will not work...
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by DaLover(m): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2012
Demdem:

prove this and let the whole world be convinced that u or ur supporters arent fo00ols.

We will prove this after you prove that GEJ is the cause.
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by Demdem(m): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

We will prove this after you prove that GEJ is the cause.

And who says the retardeen is the cause? we are saying he is idliing around allowing all these mess to continue despite the enormous powers at his disposal.
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by DaLover(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2012
Demdem:

And who says the retardeen is the cause? we are saying he is idliing around allowing all these mess to continue despite the enormous powers at his disposal.

So what should he be doing that he hasn't done? please intelligent response ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by Demdem(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

So what should he be doing that he hasn't done? please intelligent response ooo

Can u kindly give to me also all the security/intelligence reports and info the retardeen has access to so that i can make informed decision. Lets start with the list of Evil Boko Sponsors he claimed is with him. Give it to me and let me start sharing my ideas with u.

Besides he made himself available to govern not me, so if he think the job is overwhelming and more than what he bargained for, why cant he just resign. na by force? Innocent peeps are dying daily.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by DaLover(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
Demdem:

Can u kindly give to me also all the security/intelligence reports and info the retardeen has access to so that i can make informed decision. Lets start with the list of Evil Boko Sponsors he claimed is with him. Give it to me and let me start sharing my ideas with u.

Besides he made himself available to govern not me, so if he think the job is overwhelming and more than what he bargained for, why cant he just resign. na by force? Innocent peeps are dying daily.

So you are not even aware if he is doing anything or not ....because you don't have security reports...
Did we know the IRA sponsors ...shinfain...but how long did the IRA issue last? did f00lish british people ask each and every brith is government to resign because they were under terorrist for over 50years?

Is knowing someone did something enough to convict him in a court of law? the senator who was tracked and caught with eveidences and tracable phone calls is presently undergoing the legal process?
The security agancies have their suspects and are currently tracking them...hard evidences need to be produced before clam down occurs...you don't expect people like Buhari to make silly mistakes......

The bottom line is that you want the president out by all means necessary hence you will say or write anything...even the senceless things...
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by Demdem(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

So you are not even aware if he is doing anything or not ....because you don't have security reports...
Did we know the IRA sponsors ...shinfain...but how long did the IRA issue last? did f00lish british people ask each and every brith is government to resign because they were under terorrist for over 50years?

Is knowing someone did something enough to convict him in a court of law? the senator who was tracked and caught with eveidences and tracable phone calls is presently undergoing the legal process?
The security agancies have their suspects and are currently tracking them...hard evidences need to be produced before clam down occurs...you don't expect people like Buhari to make silly mistakes......

The bottom line is that you want the president out by all means necessary hence you will say or write anything...even the senceless things...

Whatever he is doing isnt yielding any result of any kind. that means he is failing. By the fruits it gives, we will know.
the epistle u wrote up there wont change that fact. u are asking me if i know IRA sponsors? what the heck, Things were Bad before he became President, Now its even worse than before. that suggests to me that we av an incompetent foool in charge. how many lives needs to be thrown away before u realizes this or before the security agent completes their investigation?

The bottom line is i dont want an incompetent, unwilling and dumb president. Dumb followers like u wont be able to fathom that also.
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by DaLover(m): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
Demdem:

Whatever he is doing isnt yielding any result of any kind. that means he is failing. By the fruits it gives, we will know.
the epistle u wrote up there wont change that fact. u are asking me if i know IRA sponsors? what the heck, Things were Bad before he became President, Now its even worse than before. that suggests to me that we av an incompetent foool in charge. how many lives needs to be thrown away before u realizes this or before the security agent completes their investigation?

The bottom line is i dont want an incompetent, unwilling and dumb president. Dumb followers like u wont be able to fathom that also.

Very little substance, it is expected...absolutely no clue on anything positive to offer...no clue on steps that are even been taken...like a child you imagin an instant wave of a wand would stop people who insist that someone from the SS/christian cannot rule them...continue deluding yourself...maybe it makes you feel complete...
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by Demdem(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

Very little substance, it is expected...absolutely no clue on anything positive to offer...no clue on steps that are even been taken...like a child you imagin an instant wave of a wand would stop people who insist that someone from the SS/christian cannot rule them...continue deluding yourself...maybe it makes you feel complete...

senseless as usual.
the end justifies the means. Whatever the retardeen is doing is yielding more deaths. That to me is failure of the highest order. Like i said earlier, i dont expect ur kind to fathom that.

DaLover:
would stop people who insist that someone from the SS/christian cannot rule them...continue deluding yourself

The useless propaganda we keep hearing all in an effort to cover up for their failures. nonsense
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by DaLover(m): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2012
Demdem:

senseless as usual.
the end justifies the means. Whatever the retardeen is doing is yielding more deaths. That to me is failure of the highest order. Like i said earlier, i dont expect ur kind to fathom that.

The useless propaganda we keep hearing all in an effort to cover up for their failures. nonsense

Obviously you are the media arm of the Boko campaign....while your brother is the north use the militant approach, you deploy the media smear strategy...

What ever strategy you adopt...the outcome is GEJ remaining in power till 2019....your only options are to live with it or hang yourself
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by Demdem(m): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

Obviously you are the media arm of the Boko campaign....while your brother is the north use the militant approach, you deploy the media smear strategy...

Fooools will always allege anything but when called upon to substantiate their claims, they go dumb.

What ever strategy you adopt...the outcome is GEJ remaining in power till 2019....your only options are to live with it or hang yourself
I have no issues with that as long as the vast populace wants it. As far as i am concerned, the Retardeen is currently failing as regards security of lives and properties in our country. If u cant live with that, go commit suicide.
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by DaLover(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2012
[quote author=Demdem][/quote]
Loke DumbDumb or what ever you call your self, when ever you come to a public forum to air your points, come with come knowledge...coming here with an empty head with no clue on how to buttress your point is for market women
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by Demdem(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
[s]
DaLover:
Loke DumbDumb or what ever you call your self, when ever you come to a public forum to air your points, come with come knowledge...coming here with an empty head with no clue on how to buttress your point is for market women
[/s]

Senseless as usual. Those of u brought up with a daily dose of "Oyel" and "kai-kai" are easily known. grin
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by DaLover(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
Demdem: [s][/s]

Senseless as usual. Those of u brought up with a daily dose of "Oyel" and "kai-kai" are easily known. grin

I tried my best to engage you on issues you feel the president could have done better...I think i would have gotten a smarter response from a rough wall.
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by Demdem(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

I tried my best to engage you on issues you feel the president could have done better...I think i would have gotten a smarter response from a rough wall.

What iidiotic issues did u bring up? U mad gan ooooo. just because ur co-fisherman is the president u decided to throw away ur objectivity. Abegii go siddon jor.
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by DaLover(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
Demdem:

What iidiotic issues did u bring up? U mad gan ooooo. just because ur co-fisherman is the president u decided to throw away ur objectivity. Abegii go siddon jor.

So your own objectivity is when you call your fathers superior retardeen...anyhow its the agbero way
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by Demdem(m): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

So your own objectivity is when you call your fathers superior retardeen...anyhow its the agbero way

EEyah, cant help ur predicament. Retardeen is here to stay. Once again go and commit suicide if u arent happy with it grin grin
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by DaLover(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2012
Demdem:

EEyah, cant help ur predicament. Retardeen is here to stay. Once again go and commit suicide if u arent happy with it grin grin
I am quite happy with GEJ till 2019....you and I know where the suicide attempts will come form
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by Demdem(m): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:
I am quite happy with GEJ till 2019....you and I know where the suicide attempts will come form

Once again, i have no issues with that as long as that is what the vast populace wants. It wont change the fact that he is currently failing just like he did in bayelsa
retardeen is here to stay grin grin
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by holahabib: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
ttt
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by Demdem(m): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
holahabib: [size=14GEJ has all the security report and details of the sponsors of Boko Haram. The Western world has made things easier for us instead we want to refer to things that happened to them 50-100 years. All the intelligence apparatus we use were developed by them and i can tell you even the CIA and MI5 know the people behind Boko Haram and the bombings.

The Muslims claim they are not Boko Haram, on the other hand Boko Haram claim they are fighting and Islamic war. GEJ has the responsibility of securing all Nigerian instead he chooses to hide information which he has claiming that it is for Security reasons. Why is he so afraid.

If GEJ cannot handle this situation he should resign for Namadi. If Namadi cannot handle it, he should resign for David Mark until we find who has the balls to put an end to this scourge.
[/size]

Another sane brain unlike that of Dacrazy
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by DaLover(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
holahabib: [size=14GEJ has all the security report and details of the sponsors of Boko Haram. The Western world has made things easier for us instead we want to refer to things that happened to them 50-100 years. All the intelligence apparatus we use were developed by them and i can tell you even the CIA and MI5 know the people behind Boko Haram and the bombings.

The Muslims claim they are not Boko Haram, on the other hand Boko Haram claim they are fighting and Islamic war. GEJ has the responsibility of securing all Nigerian instead he chooses to hide information which he has claiming that it is for Security reasons. Why is he so afraid.

If GEJ cannot handle this situation he should resign for Namadi. If Namadi cannot handle it, he should resign for David Mark until we find who has the balls to put an end to this scourge.
[/size]

Please tell me your brother works for the CIA? GEJ has the information but cannot use it...hence he wants the bombing to continue...at least that rules out the fact that he is dull...
the next question is why would he want the bombings to continue?
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by holahabib: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
ttt
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by DaLover(m): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2012
holahabib: You are sane yourself. Answer this one question. Kabiru Sokoto and others have been arrested for months now. What do you imagine GEJ's security team is doing with them?

what do you want or feel the security agancies to do with them?
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by Bukkyade: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
It's either some people are on drugs on this site or they are retarded, how can a man that cried on the media that he will never contest any election in this country and during every election he would still contest and feel that Nigerians are stupid to vote him in, unless he rules his wicked sect(boko haram) not the good people of Nigeria. This man goes about creating chaos, and blowing up places with the help of his brain washed followers,killing innocent Nigerians. By the name of the God I serve, he shall never smell any public position in this country and his generation and followers shall never know peace, including the ignorant fool that has this post on. Instead of Buhari to rule me, I prefer Ibori to come out of jail and rule this country.
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by ubandire(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
Now that Buhari for once has admitted that Nigerians actually voted in the election,i'll now remind him and the author of this topic that we've not forgotten his crimes against humanity,here is a man that should be@hague now for crimes against humanity,a man who lost the best elections this country has ever had and instead of loose like a patriot he incited his lieutenants to kill innocent members of NYSC whose only crimes were leaving their various families to serve the country in any capacity assigned to them and has continued the incitement till date, question begs answer,when did Buhari start believing in democracy,or have we forgotten all this man has done in a hurry?during reign as Head of State abuse of human rights were@it's height as a journalist u dared not discuss govt talk less of criticsizing it,these people must be thinking we are fools in this country,calling for a revolution after creating panic and insecurity in the North?

I pity him,he's only calling for a revolution,we are going to invoke the spirit of all those who lost their lives because of his and other Northern leaders selfish and devilish interest,the blood of my very good friend who came to serve his fatherland but ended up being fallen with others,by the sword of your supporters who couldn't come to terms that their principal had together with his evil plans of etnic bigotry and religious intolerance failed woefully@the polls,WICKED man you want to continue satisfying your blood thirst by inciting another bloodshed on this land?our GOD who has brought us this far in this country,will never let u achieve your malicious dream.

Get this into your head old man,GEJ is the PRESIDENT and C in C,and no amount of intimidation and blackmail will change that fact,here's a simple advice from me it's better u key into the reformation agenda of the president and contrbute ideas (IF U HAVE ANY)towards nation building,as for the Presidency FORGET IT!

I don't even understand why we should be taking this man serious in this country upto the point of bringing up his comments for discourse on a very important forum like this,Agents tell ur principal that we reject him and all his handwork in any form and in it's entirety,we are not FOOLS and can't used by evil people to achieve their aim,you will never LIVE to actualise your evil intentions in the disguise of a Revolution.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diplomatic Contirbution For Buhari, Fashola Presidential Ticket. / Nigeria No Longer Imports Cement!! / Live Broadcast Of The Flag-Off Of Lagos-sagamu Expressway.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.