Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Is There A Good Alternative To Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is There A Good Alternative To Adsense (2221 Views)

Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” / I Just Got An Alternative To ADSENSE That Pays / Google Adsense Banned You? Here's The Best Alternative To Adsense! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Good Alternative To Adsense by Godmother(f): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2012
I got banned through no fault of mine and now Im searching for a good alternative that pays just as well as adsense
Re: Is There A Good Alternative To Adsense by bros12345: 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2012
Re: Is There A Good Alternative To Adsense by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2012
^^^flymyads.com as well
Re: Is There A Good Alternative To Adsense by omokay01: 4:10am On Jan 05, 2012
You may also consider infolinks
Re: Is There A Good Alternative To Adsense by deco2come: 6:09am On Jan 05, 2012
Godmother:

I got banned through no fault of mine and now Im searching for a good alternative that pays just as well as adsense

Could you please tell us how it hapened?. I mean how you got banned What was the main reason they gave you. We would also want to avoid this. Thank you

Regarding to your question, you can try Azoogle, Adbrite, Bidvertiser, Clickbank, and many more. Wish you luck
Re: Is There A Good Alternative To Adsense by flexgee: 10:20am On Jan 06, 2012
The best alternative to Google Adsense is: http://www.888media.net/index.php?r=8264&cpm=1
Re: Is There A Good Alternative To Adsense by edzjohnson: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2012
Yup, as mentioned earlier, Ad Dynamo. I've used them for almost a year now! A great service with high CPC/CPM rates and good customer support. Very happy with them :-)
Re: Is There A Good Alternative To Adsense by yawatide(f): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2012
hv u tried adbrite?
Re: Is There A Good Alternative To Adsense by mastert002: 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
please is it possible to use adsense and addynamo together on same blog?
Re: Is There A Good Alternative To Adsense by economia: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
mastert002: please is it possible to use adsense and addynamo together on same blog?
read through google terms and conditions.
Re: Is There A Good Alternative To Adsense by UncleJJ(m): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
[size=32pt]NO[/size]
Re: Is There A Good Alternative To Adsense by kentochdis(m): 12:15am On Sep 12, 2012
There are load of alternatives to Google AdSense:
www.adbrite.com
www.bidvertiser.com
www.chitika.com
www.clicksor.com
www.infolinks.com
www.kontera.com
www.addynamo.com
www.pocketcents.com

There are loads of ways ways you can also make money online. www.hostketcom.com
Re: Is There A Good Alternative To Adsense by brohke(m): 9:21am On Sep 12, 2012
i just started with adbrite on my forums they might be a little slower when it comes to ads display or perhaps it differs with contents.
Re: Is There A Good Alternative To Adsense by olicgad: 7:34am On Oct 15, 2014
i have used chitika for a longtime now the seems very good
Re: Is There A Good Alternative To Adsense by fleps(m): 8:17am On Oct 15, 2014
Godmother:

Dear, first of all why do u think you were banned? What is the address to your blog or website let's check it out and give you some reasons which we think you were banned so that you'll avoid them in the near future.

For how long did you use AdSense?
I do not consider any other AD program better than AdSense. So here is my suggestion. Open a new website and keep it running with original content for let's say 2 to 3 months then apply for AdSense. Use a different address and a different website (that's why I said u should create a new one).
Re: Is There A Good Alternative To Adsense by jimmy012(m): 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hi guys. I have used chitika and it hasn't brought in any return. What do you advice?
Re: Is There A Good Alternative To Adsense by sugaonline: 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
jimmy012:
Hi guys. I have used chitika and it hasn't brought in any return. What do you advice?
The reason is that your traffic is not from USA or Canada, you earn big when you have this traffic.
Re: Is There A Good Alternative To Adsense by jimmy012(m): 6:27am On Oct 17, 2014
I have used this chitika and I have not made any things at all. Does it mean I don't hav enough or what?
How much traffic is expected?
Thanks
Re: Is There A Good Alternative To Adsense by Godmother(f): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2015
fleps:

Dear, first of all why do u think you were banned? What is the address to your blog or website let's check it out and give you some reasons which we think you were banned so that you'll avoid them in the near future.

For how long did you use AdSense?
I do not consider any other AD program better than AdSense. So here is my suggestion. Open a new website and keep it running with original content for let's say 2 to 3 months then apply for AdSense. Use a different address and a different website (that's why I said u should create a new one).

I have considered this alternative as well, but Adsense is likely to pull my name out as it will still be in their database and this can get me banned. To do this I'll have to change my name as well.

(1) (Reply)

Download Over 120 Graphic Design Video Tutorials / . / I Need A Professional Webdeveloper To Build An Friendfinder Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.