Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Real Madrid 3-2 Malaga (Final Score) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid 3-2 Malaga (Final Score) (936 Views)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea Fc 1 - 1 Final score / Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) / Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid 3-2 Malaga (Final Score) by kelvincoll(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2012
Malaga coach Manuel Pellegrini insists his side will not look to shut up shop against in-form Real Madrid in the Copa del Rey tomorrow night despite suffering a 7-0 mauling on their last trip to the Bernabeu.

Cristiano Ronaldo struck a hat-trick as Madrid thrashed Malaga in La Liga last March and, with 18 wins in their last 19 games this term, Jose Mourinho’s cup holders are firm favourites heading into tomorrow’s last-16 first leg. Nevertheless, ex-Real coach Pellegrini wants his team to take the game to his former employers as they seek to ruin the chance of a possible quarter-final showdown between Mourinho’s men and Barcelona.

“Independent of the fact Madrid are the opponents, we’re going to look for the best result possible. We’re going to try and qualify with our play, we’re not going to go out looking to draw 0-0,” he said in Marca. “If we don’t manage to get through it needs to be because Real Madrid have earned it.”

Viva Madrid!!! , Game On!  Predict guys
Re: Real Madrid 3-2 Malaga (Final Score) by kelvincoll(m): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2012
and it's S. Sanchez goals that differentiates the 2 sides, no hope lost yet
Re: Real Madrid 3-2 Malaga (Final Score) by kelvincoll(m): 7:07am On Jan 04, 2012
10' [0 - 1] S. Sanchez

29' [0 - 2] M. Demichelis

68' [1 - 2] S. Khedira ''RM''
70' [2 - 2] G. Higuain ''RM''

78' [3 - 2] K. Benzema ''RM''

We no dey mess up! Viva Madrid!
Re: Real Madrid 3-2 Malaga (Final Score) by somadila: 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2012
main, dat game wasn't an unexpected win for madrid at all cos i know what they are capable of doing. i was discussing with one of my friends as at 65minutes when the game was still 0:2 ifo malaga that madrid must win the game. That madrid can score more than 3goals in 10minutes cos i've seen them perform such magic before but my friend doubted me until he saw with his own eyes. well malaga actually tried by getting 2goals @away even when i thought they couldn't get anything . dat was a fair play indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Afcon: How Super Eagles Countered Mali’s Juju – Unbelievable! / Nigeria World Cup Team Player Ratings By Goal.com / Zenith St. Petersburg Won 18nil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.