Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

How Do You Suggest Federal Govt, Raise Money To Develop The Country, If You Think The Removal Of Sub - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Suggest Federal Govt, Raise Money To Develop The Country, If You Think The Removal Of Sub (630 Views)

Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion / Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 / Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Suggest Federal Govt, Raise Money To Develop The Country, If You Think The Removal Of Sub by deandavid(m): 7:27am On Jan 04, 2012
to me in as much as we know, govt cannot carryout its developmental programs without money, its therefore imperative to look for ways to get this money, to some extent the federal govt is justified by removing the subsidy, because 6 BILLION DOLLARS is no joke. Dat cash can b used yearly to improve our economy. i suggest if the govt is acually serious, they should cut their expenses drastically, scrap the lower house(its useless), reduce their P.A.s nd aides, reduce their slaries by 50%, delare our refineries state of emergency. If gej can do these i think nigerians should be willing to sacrifice too, when the subsidy is removed, Provided things are put in place to monitor the usage of this funds. I think these terms are what whoever is dialoguing with the federal govt on the subsidy matter should present. Abi how una see am? grin wink
Re: How Do You Suggest Federal Govt, Raise Money To Develop The Country, If You Think The Removal Of Sub by kodewrita(m): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2012
Simple. reduce the salaries of government functionaries.
Re: How Do You Suggest Federal Govt, Raise Money To Develop The Country, If You Think The Removal Of Sub by deandavid(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2012
seconded and by 50%
Re: How Do You Suggest Federal Govt, Raise Money To Develop The Country, If You Think The Removal Of Sub by beafroast: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2012
you are on point bro.
Unfortunately,GEJ and him cabals no see that side of the tory.
Na dey subsidy easy for for them.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy:rented Government Protesters Queue For Payment After Supporting Fg / Solve This Puzzle / Northern Muslems Planned Jihad Tonite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.