Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ (13489 Views)

Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken / Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Demdem(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2012
Pa22:

We αя̩̥e chameleons & our partialities a̶̲̥̅nd prejudices change place with an easy a̶̲̥̅nd blessed facility - Mark Twain.
We ЂĄ✓ξ waited with uneasy calm for those who think W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t is happening right now is τ̅Ħ̀ε̅ holistic best for all ǿſ us, †☺ come U̶̲̥̅̊p & §a̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ their lot! But we αя̩̥e told some ǿſ them ЂĄ✓ξ been sky-rocketed †☺ places they'd never be if merit is †☺ be considered & I̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅ is only 'constitutional' for them †☺ keep mute. Ƨ̣̇õя̅я̅¥ guys, I̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅ is a flipside we've learnt †☺ live with, & we've always known they're educated empty barrels!

what i can see from ur post are codes. its the problem from my system or u are playing some pranks?
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Pa22(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2012
Demdem:

what i can see from your post are codes. its the problem from my system or u are playing some pranks?
Demdem:

what i can see from your post are codes. its the problem from my system or u are playing some pranks?
sorry. Its from my bb. ƪ'll repost.
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Pa22(m): 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2012
We are chameleons & our partialities
and prejudices change place with an
easy and blessed facility - Mark Twain.
We have waited with uneasy calm for
those who think what is happening right
now is the holistic best for all of us, †o
come up & say their lot! But we are told
some of them have been sky-rocketed
†o places they'd never be if merit is †o
be considered & It is only 'constitutional'
for them †o keep mute. Sorry guys, It is
a flip-side we've learnt †o live with, &
we've always known they're educated
empty barrels!
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by msb247(m): 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2012
Do we need to cut down spending? Yes. How about flying over 170 stuupid delegates to Australia for a summit that 2 people would be more than enough? Shocked Shocked

Instead of partaking in what took them there. They went all out partying and causing nuisance in Australia. All the corrupt PDP vampaires are infull attendance. Dressed in a typical gang bannging crew, they drag our already blurred image to gutter. Bunch'a wild dogs with a drunken fisherman as the leader. Captian jack sparrow and his band of wild blink blink thieves. May God of Isreal or Mecca or India or China, Obatala or Sango or Orumila, Ahmadi oha, Aradu strikes them to ashes. Amen

Yet, the masses must suffer, for thier excess or else the country will crash. I say let the country crash like world trade center under terrorist attacks, who cares?!!

And approximately how much did they spend on this said journey of over 170 delegates please? Am doing some calculations here smiley
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by msb247(m): 12:01am On Jan 07, 2012
^^^

@Rhino.5dm
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by Demdem(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2012
msb247:

And approximately how much did they spend on this said journey of over 170 delegates please? Am doing some calculations here smiley

Please factor in each of them estacodes and various false claims that is typical to your eventual sum. Thanks,
Re: Pertinent Questions From Femi Fani Kayode To GEJ by mandela101: 10:19am On Apr 21, 2012
Why is our so called DEALERS in the name of LEADERS so extravagant in spending. I beginning to forsee an inpending doom in this nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Are The Subsidy Buses?????(safetrip) / Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan / Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.