Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! (24104 Views)

Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / First Inland Bank Is Recruiting Apply On Line / Access Bank Is Recruiting Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by dividend06(m): 10:50pm On May 30, 2006
Got this from a friend.

You probably have family, friend or Associates who might be interested.

IBTC CHARTERED BANK

Are in the process of shortlisting qualified candidates for entry level position in the bank.
They hereby request CVs of qualified candidates that meet the underlisted requirements.

1. Must possess a good University degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division in related discipline.
2. Must not be more than 26 years old by next birthday.

Please forward the CVs to: HRM@ibtc.com or HR.Management@ibtc.com
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by Edken: 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2006
Hi all,
Dose anyone know the test format of the subject bank.I heard their test is coming up soon.

Cheers
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by georgee(m): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2006
av u been invited, if so wen and how did u apply
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by odu(f): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2006
hi i went there and i met the manager of the bank, in Abuja,
she said they are collecting CV from people who went to federal universities not state]
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by micklplus(m): 11:15am On Jun 02, 2006
georgee:

thanx micklplus, which do u thnk will b more effective ''ELECTRONIC OR HARD COPY" CVs

In this case, electronic copy is prefered

Edken:

Hi Mickey,
1,I don't think some of this banks have access to their Hr email boxes.They treat messages there as bulk mails. Experience has taught me that.

2, I have just been informed is best you take the hard copy there.

3,I know they wrote a test two months ago. Does anyone know the test format, and likely questions to expect?

Cheers

Every thing about this particular recruitment will be done electronically and theres no point taking any hard copy there cos it wasnt publicised yet ! where wud you say you get the information from? Abeg, i never get another job oooooo.

And about the test format, its going to be like any other test ! just chill and take your time then keep praying that, you'll be considered. and dont forget that, its not about answering all the questions, its about getting the ones you have answered right and probably score 60% in the minimum.

I actually dont know when this would close internally and then be publicised o

And again, i wish all of you the best of luck

Cheers
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by vhickie(f): 11:34am On Jun 02, 2006
pls r uy trying to say there is no job for people that finished and have not gotten jobs for three yrs

cos evidently they r over aged.

do we always have to lie about our ages
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by LAXIST(m): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2006
Thanks mikyplus all the best. grin
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by bankworld: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2006
hello,
i have been invited to write an employment test @ IBTC on danmole street vi ON THURSDAY AT 10 AM(8/JUNE/2006)
pls,what's d test format like.
when will i get d result if i write it on thursday?
pls,i need information on IBTC test and interview procedures.thank you.
any runszzzzzz?cos this is nigeria.i really ned d job badly.
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by vinnyoku(f): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2006
i was about asking the same question concerning the ibtc test.abeg if any body knows the test 4math pls help a brother.
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by pastormi(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2006
Pls can i still send my C V to IBTC
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by dewoye: 11:57am On Jun 08, 2006
Is ibtc test in batches? will ibtc be having another test tomorrow because the last test that was done was for the 3days. please reply.
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by neka: 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2006
HOW COME SOME PEOPLE WERE INVITED AND SOME HAVE NOT BEEN INVITED?
ARE THE TESTS IN BATCHES. PLZ REPLY.
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by ashala(m): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2006
Plz can someone tell me the test format of KPMG,cause i've been invited for their test.PLZ THIS IS URGENT.HELP A BROTHER IN NEED.THANKS.
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by dewoye: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2006
pls when is the test, the time and date
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by lazrin(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2006
ashala, the test 4mat 4 kpmg: if i remember correctly, you'll write a number of essays, about 3 of em, cant rem all the topics, but i know you'll be asked to write on any issue which u feel strongly about, you'll be asked to write about ur career plans, where u see ur self in 5 years, or something like that, and then english and maths basically easy stuff, just brush up on your general knowledge of maths o level of course, and also graphs and data interpretation, good luck
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by ashala(m): 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2006
Lazrin,thanks a million thanks.U r the greatest.
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by bechex(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2006
Na wa for all this companies self ,they just like putting people on suspense.please fellow nairalanders is there anybody out there who wrote the ibtc test last two weeks who has been contacted. I'd like to know please smiley
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by utch(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2006
wetin dey worry this people, dey no get online resume? and wen b the closing date?
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by lazrin(m): 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2006
so pls tell me: what about the test results of the concluded tests of ibtc? there's still no word yet
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by henryphyol(m): 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2006
My people, i am at present serving in Abia but i got a job here in Lagos and i stayed back because itś a field job(marketer) and now i am fed up with the job itś good for someone like me with no major responsibilities but my peps i need a career my employers are terrible people, salaries are late in coming and i will have to trek long distances, you are not appreciated, you are like a threat to them infact they don trust you. I make about 250k for them and yet the company has never made profit since the day i joined them, feb. last year, infact this country is not protecting us and am fed up,
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by jidadex(m): 9:20am On Jun 23, 2006
gd day,

pls contact me by e-mail when glo is recruiting fresh grads. I have B.Sc(Acct), ACA

Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by LeyeSam(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2006
HI GUYS WHY IS IT THAT THE IBTC BASED THEIR RECRUITMENT ON THE BATCH A 2005/2006 CORPS MEMBERS.IS THEIR ANY BOBY IN THE HOUSE WHO HAS BEEN THERE?
IF YES CAN YOU KINDLY GIVE US THE DETAIL BEFORE IS TOO LATE.
THANKS
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by smartdoe(f): 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2006
hi gorgee, i  also wrote the test about two weeks ago.still   prayin,hoping and waitin.
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by smartdoe(f): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2006
hi georgee, i also wrote the test about 2weeks ago.still prayin,hoping and waiting to hear from them.
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by collyman: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2006
Hello my Fellow nairaland people pls is the ibtc chartered bank recruitment still on? can i still send my cv?
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by collyman: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2006
Ashala pls when did u apply 4 kpmg and when are u writing it?
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by duttybarb(f): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2006
i passd d dtest
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by funkie: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2006
hi friends in the house, pls where is the head office of IBTC Chartered
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by muntari: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2006
guys just joined the forum.

how far about the IBTC recruitment stuff.
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by LAXIST(m): 6:21am On Aug 09, 2006
@ Funkie,
The head office of Ibtc Chartered Bank is Walter Carrington Crescent V/i lagos. The same street where American and British Embassies are. Good luck !!!!!
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by anifel20(m): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2007
well i see that while a man is searching for job he can also be on the look out for a pretty white lady smiley Timmy you the man!!!!!!!! cool, hey by the way, good luck in your quest. Hope this IBTC thing will be online next time they want fresh graduates.
Re: IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! by anifel20(m): 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2007
well i see that while a man is searching for job he can also be on the look out for a pretty white lady smiley Timmy you the man!!!!!!!! cool, hey by the way, good luck in your quest. Hope this IBTC thing will be online next time they want fresh graduates.

(1) (2) (3)

I Got A New Job Offer In Niger But I Need Some Help / Jobs In Benin City / N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.