Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

How To Cushion The Effect Of Oil Fuel Subsidy Removal By Nigerian Workers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Cushion The Effect Of Oil Fuel Subsidy Removal By Nigerian Workers (2173 Views)

Remove Fuel Subsidy Now! World Bank Tells Buhari. / Discussing Fuel Subsidy Removal (please Let's Keep The Discussion Civil) / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Petrol May Cost 195 Naira Per Litre (From 65 Naira) - NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cushion The Effect Of Oil Fuel Subsidy Removal By Nigerian Workers by toyecoach(m): 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2012
Please ,the Nigerian government has done their worst with their so called removal.
but who suffers most ;the Nigerian workers and the yet unemployed ,this thread is
out to provers solutions how to cushion the impact.

The impact will be felt mostly in the area of feeding,rents,transportation etc.
Please what can be done (not what the government can do now,but what
can we do to ameliorate these sufferings)
Re: How To Cushion The Effect Of Oil Fuel Subsidy Removal By Nigerian Workers by toyecoach(m): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2012
Yes,what we can do and not what government could do
Re: How To Cushion The Effect Of Oil Fuel Subsidy Removal By Nigerian Workers by headstart: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2012
This is interesting,getting a good salary job will help
Re: How To Cushion The Effect Of Oil Fuel Subsidy Removal By Nigerian Workers by VicHots(f): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2012
This government is wicked and callous,they talked about cabal yet they refused to
expose or prosecute them.anyway i think getting highly paid job will do or
best another source or income.
Any one can suggest here;i think fish farming,snail farming is not bad.
backyard farming.
Re: How To Cushion The Effect Of Oil Fuel Subsidy Removal By Nigerian Workers by qleap2all(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2012
@vichots,that's a good idea but will there be any time to do that?
Re: How To Cushion The Effect Of Oil Fuel Subsidy Removal By Nigerian Workers by qleap2all(m): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2012
i think online income will be the best bet ;such as affiliate income,Google ad sense
Re: How To Cushion The Effect Of Oil Fuel Subsidy Removal By Nigerian Workers by headstart: 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2012
@ QLEAP2ALL,TOYECOACH,Could you please send details
of your solution to my mail ;tonytoks@hotmail.com
Re: How To Cushion The Effect Of Oil Fuel Subsidy Removal By Nigerian Workers by amaham(m): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2012
Please a friend told me about a networking business involvin real estate developement.the name is avenue to wealth. She painted a too rosy picture of the business and that if I cud enroll it is worth it. I checkd there website avenuetowealth.com it wasn't so interestin as she sounds. I want my fellow brodas to help enlighten me incase the person has seen such networkin business. Am afraid of scams online
Re: How To Cushion The Effect Of Oil Fuel Subsidy Removal By Nigerian Workers by gudnuz(m): 5:54am On Jan 08, 2012
"There's not a lot you can do about the national economy but there is a lot you can do about your personal economy." - Zig Ziglar

It's okay to vent your frustrations, grievances and bitterness over the 'New Year's Gift' as prescribed by the GEJ administration on fuel subsidy removal. Truth be told, nothing will change until we do! Let's make 2012 an epic one as I show you a simple path to financial independence.

Call me, Mike on 0702 617 5603

To your success!
Re: How To Cushion The Effect Of Oil Fuel Subsidy Removal By Nigerian Workers by qleap2all(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2012
subsidy biting hard,imagine my kids at home,rent overdue and even a electricity bill piling up. just yesterday my employer pays march salary with N2000 increase .somebody pls I need highly paid job,extra income or money to start my own biz

(1) (Reply)

Closing Accounts Without BVN On It / How To Sell On Jumia Or Konga / I need 10k to sustain my business. Please help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.