Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy (1687 Views)

Which Of These Cars Is Easy To Maintain / 10 Cheapeat Cars To Maintain....click To View Them... / How Much Does It Cost To Maintain A Ford Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2012
Marques lover's and car dealer's on NL pls which of this vehicle would u recommend or buy 4ur 20yr old son,which is rugged,easy to maintain,good fuel economy and of good lasting value,i'm looking at volvo S60,toyota 4runner/sequoia or Honda element.if u av any other in mind pls let me know.ur advice wld highly be welcomed
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by jaybee3(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2012
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRDnqL_TrfVqqoPT_07slo0BmCx1aRVUV2lyl8IOXZGMLKfWoU[/img]
looks like a car that one ought to be driven in

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQykAKG_eXfTqfTsxFphmXaLvog9LErZ9hM4lvwTPXioeA68Tz4[/img]
Rugged enough for Nigerian Roads but i definitely wouldn't be buying it for my son as he won't be able to maintain it in the light of the subsidy thang

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDXuMy0EMo-7tfR_dbcvpTx_LuSbSpHw97UJFSNm5qbrRiRdY5[/img]
same as above plus it's just too damn big for a 20 year old

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWfT7bsFNt53Q_PWKhXzyCjqfTyeRlBrg4jbzdmHjezkY6BkTXvw[/img]
Ok but you won't necessarily get heads rolling.

my advice is to go for something like this
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjIBub4VvFXVLV9eou_0vgjCX5pcmrHX80bjxzrax4JM2rasyH[/img]
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2012
Two questions:

1) Is this your first car?
2) Are you a new driver?
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2012
@ jay bee yes to ur two questions.i'm considering H. element

1 Like

Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2012
@ jay bee yes to ur two questions.i'm considering H. element
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by Fhemmmy: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2012
If this is your first ride and with the current problem at the pump in Nigeria . . . If you MUST go for an SUV, i would advice Toyota Highlander:
Reliable
East to take care of
Spare parts all over the place
Mechanical friendly in Nigeria
Rugged and last long
Resale value aint bad at all . . . . . . . Good luck
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by Nobody: 9:54am On May 04, 2012
My dad is settling to get me benz c-class a 2005 model,isnt this cool
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by gulfer: 11:33am On May 04, 2012
Who you come here dey show for, ehn? For a twenty year old, take whatever your pop gives you and stop bothering guys here. Your poppy should be ready to support you if he is able to buy you a[b] Benz c-2005[/b] model.
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 04, 2012
C this boy o,are u jealous.c'mon upgrade jare,u sabi hw many years i've been begging 4 dis.i no dey show,and am nt a proud dude.continue running ur mouth
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by deshclones(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2012
I Hate 9ja: C this boy o,are u jealous.c'mon upgrade jare,u sabi hw many years i've been begging 4 dis.i no dey show,and am nt a proud dude.continue running ur mouth

hey..this is not the romance section where you bandy words like teenage girls...here is filled with focused and matured folks...watch your tongue you 20yr old i hate naija dude..moreover this your story reeks of deceit...c-class ni..c-class ko..smh sad sad sad sad
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by gulfer: 1:58pm On May 04, 2012
deshclones:

hey..this is not the romance section where you bandy words like teenage girls...here is filled with focused and matured folks...watch your tongue you 20yr old i hate naija dude..moreover this your story reeks of deceit...c-class ni..c-class ko..smh sad sad sad sad
Make you see the mumu guy picture posing with a benz 190 v-boot, who does he think he is here to fool? I got that from his uploaded pictures on his profile

2 Likes

Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by miccodb(m): 3:15pm On May 04, 2012
lmao!!!dumbest post ever.what choice is der to make from the options given? u can as well get a chopper as der are no age restictions on vehicles!!!mtcheeewwwwww
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by miccodb(m): 3:19pm On May 04, 2012
deshclones:

hey..this is not the romance section where you bandy words like teenage girls...here is filled with focused and matured folks...watch your tongue you 20yr old i hate naija dude..moreover this your story reeks of deceit...c-class ni..c-class ko..smh
Make you see the mumu guy picture posing with a benz 190 v-boot, who does he think he is here to fool? I got that from his uploaded pictures on his profile

walahi u are wicked. ROTFL
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 04, 2012
Lets watch and see as u wld all live to see my testimony IJN
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 04, 2012
miccodb: deshclones:

hey..this is not the romance section where you bandy words like teenage girls...here is filled with focused and matured folks...watch your tongue you 20yr old i hate naija dude..moreover this your story reeks of deceit...c-class ni..c-class ko..smh

thats my Lecturers vehicle @ skul and why shld i lie
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 04, 2012
I wnt face anybody here to say any dirty words,but mind u in as much God almighty knws dis is tru e soni kankan ka tomi ninu gbogbo rin lagbara jesu adabi ki mi bati puro.since non of d above listed veh. Suits my dad then he chooses that benz as his choice.are rich people kids under my age not riding a betta 1,my 17yr old cousin in d u.s.a (BALTIMORE MARYLAND) waz gvn her's last year during her birthday.so why d hell must i lie.bcoz of ur jealousy and condemnatn wld be why God is gonna fulfill his plans and promises 4 my lye.oga o
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 04, 2012
miccodb: deshclones:

i waz reading from my dept notice board without knwing dat one of my house mate waz watchn then she snapped me,she later showed wen we got home,coz i waz goin to d library dat day 2 read,so i decided to stop bye 2 check my tym table.a whole hnd1 env. Health student lying 4 wat.am nt suprised wit all ur reaction and cricitism it as bin d oda of d day of most 9gerians.dts why i hate 9ja
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by samtoye(m): 4:54pm On May 04, 2012
I can only laugh !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ! @ Poster, my advice -Apart from the teenagers, Nairaland also consists of matured serious minded fast thinkers....review your future post very well before you post it to save you this kind of embarrassment...that your picture...hmmmmmmm...and a C-class 2005...you would need to convince lots of people.
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by andyanders: 5:21pm On May 04, 2012
that should b primary school or whatever. Which kind higher institution or modern lecturer that will be using that kind of car in an environment like that? Maybe a school in a rural area but a University.
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by bigx(m): 7:45pm On May 04, 2012
andyanders: that should b primary school or whatever. Which kind higher institution or modern lecturer that will be using that kind of car in an environment like that? Maybe a school in a rural area but a University.
Modern lecturers use worse in modern universities
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by wealth123: 9:55pm On May 04, 2012
This guy hates nija so why are u wasting your time with him.
If u are still in school go and face ur studies. if you have graduated then go for your masters and stop disturbing us here.

If your father can afford to buy you a BUGATTI fine and if its Keke Napep who cares both will navigate through the dusty road to your village in Ekiti grin
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by aryzgreat: 10:02pm On May 04, 2012
dat dude na jambite, does dat building at the background look like a higher institution? he even posed for the pix meanwhile he is lieing to his fada dat he was reading info on the notice board. wot abou hummer jeep? beta go and prepare for ur post ume.
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by jeezybuck: 11:27pm On May 04, 2012
This little kid is a waste of time. House please Ignore him.
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by kenny2u(m): 11:36pm On May 04, 2012
Sweet 20 in the house! Who u come de deceive? Dream on boi.
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by Nobody: 11:29am On May 06, 2012
aryzgreat: dat dude na jambite, does dat building at the background look like a higher institution? he even posed for the pix meanwhile he is lieing to his fada dat he was reading info on the notice board. wot abou hummer jeep? beta go and prepare for ur post ume.
me post utme Back to the sender,i am an hnd 1 environmental health student in d college of health science and tech Ekiti,what u achieve in lyf matters most and not ur background.
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by evico: 11:54am On May 06, 2012
Hey, your age has nothing to do with type of a car, what really matter is the pocket. If your dad is ready to support you then go for any car of your choice even is BMW X6 but if he's not ready then I advice you to get a job first I mean a good job.
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by redcliff: 2:06pm On May 06, 2012
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by dshiznitplata(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2012
But ehn a lot of u sound like pure haters nothing else...d dude simply askd a question...is it so hard for you to answer a question without showing us ur crappy heart and mind..."Ihate9ja" for a 20year old i would advice ur pops gets ΰ sumfin less..as ΰ wouldn't want some asswipes over here to say rubbish like "na em papa buy am" or "get am"...so reason a 1996 camry n above..if it shuld be an SUV go with a 1999 rav4(2door)...abeg jeun soke jare...so pls don't give em a reason to put lips to ass
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by gulfer: 3:27pm On May 06, 2012
dshiznitplata: But ehn a lot of u sound like pure haters nothing else...d dude simply askd a question...is it so hard for you to answer a question without showing us ur crappy heart and mind..."Ihate9ja" for a 20year old i would advice ur pops gets ΰ sumfin less..as ΰ wouldn't want some asswipes over here to say rubbish like "na em papa buy am" or "get am"...so reason a 1996 camry n above..if it shuld be an SUV go with a 1999 rav4(2door)...abeg jeun soke jare...so pls don't give em a reason to put lips to ass
No doubt you are one of those that never shine the light on the path for lil kids like the poster.
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by dshiznitplata(m): 4:44pm On May 06, 2012
gulfer: No doubt you are one of those that never shine the light on the path for lil kids like the poster.
it was a question dat requires an answer not a pack of insults. Even beta would be to advice..
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by miccodb(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2012
grin ;Dthis is the best post ever. one to read wen u wake up on the wrong side of the bed. ;Dthis is the best post ever. one to read wen u wake up on the wrong side of the bed.
Re: Which Is D Rugged/best To Maintain 4 A 20yr Old Guy by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 07, 2012
evico: Hey, your age has nothing to do with type of a car, what really matter is the pocket. If your dad is ready to support you then go for any car of your choice even is BMW X6 but if he's not ready then I advice you to get a job first I mean a good job.
evico: Hey, your age has nothing to do with type of a car, what really matter is the pocket. If your dad is ready to support you then go for any car of your choice even is BMW X6 but if he's not ready then I advice you to get a job first I mean a good job.
gulfer: No doubt you are one of those that never shine the light on the path for lil kids like the poster.
dshiznitplata: it was a question dat requires an answer not a pack of insults. Even beta would be to advice..
@ dshiznitplata thank u and God bless u,its my dads choice and not mine.@ evico,i do appreciate ur comment.thanks 2u all
miccodb: grin ;Dthis is the best post ever. one to read wen u wake up on the wrong side of the bed. ;Dthis is the best post ever. one to read wen u wake up on the wrong side of the bed.
dshiznitplata: it was a question dat requires an answer not a pack of insults.(abi o) Even beta would be to advice..
@ dshiznitplata thank u and God bless u,its my dads choice and not mine.@ evico,i do appreciate ur comment.thanks 2u all

(1) (Reply)

It Is Over Between Me And Kazeems. My Near Death Experience With Photos / Innoson Truck / Nissan Altima 2015 Is It A Good Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.