Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,767 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (72218 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by envoy1: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2012
Greetings to all my fellow nairalanders.I need your assistance.I want to go into business this January with the amount i mentioned above.But i have been confuse on the type of business to venture into.some of the business i think about are:sachet water business,Tissue production,cement distributor,custard production,provision store.I will really appreciate your good contribution on which to go into,the financial involvement and the details on how to go about it.Thanks in anticipation.
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by wysenas(m): 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2012
WOODMATE INTERIORS a modern furniture/interiors company in abuja needs a partner.dont put all yur eggs in one basket,diversify yur fund.u can get gd returns if u invest with Woodmate.
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by envoy1: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2012
Thanks for your contribution.more contribution is highly needed from you all.i based in lagos(Ikeja)
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by Topeby: 5:18am On Jan 09, 2012
This will be of help. Check this reliable ways of making money even with little capital:
www.banking.FireInWebspace.info

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by monteriza(m): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2012
Human needs are boundless or limitless.Don't venture into a business because you think it is lucrative or your friend told you so.Rather look out for opportunites,human needs to be satisfied and provide a product to satisfy the identified need.Business is a game.Your innovation and strategy determine your success.

12 Likes

Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by Maross(m): 9:05am On Jan 10, 2012
Topeby:

This will be of help. Check this reliable ways of making money even with little capital:
www.banking.FireInWebspace.info

@topeby: you may want to reconfirm the website you quoted. The info there has no bearing whatsoever with the topic.
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by envoy1: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2012
Thanks for all your good contribution.I still need more suggestions to enable me choose amongst others.Thanks in anticipation.
I plead that all the business should be expose here so that other nairalanders will also learn from it.Thanks once more.
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by rufaai(m): 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2012
envoy1:

Greetings to all my fellow nairalanders.I need your assistance.I want to go into business this January with the amount i mentioned above.But i have been confuse on the type of business to venture into.some of the business i think about are:sachet water business,Tissue production,cement distributor,custard production,provision store.I will really appreciate your good contribution on which to go into,the financial involvement and the details on how to go about it.Thanks in anticipation.

I think you should see this topic, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-845241.0.html#msg9956593
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by vicholas(m): 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2012
Good day to you all Nairalanders.The best and easiest business to invest with 500k is a CYBER CAFE. Cyber cafe is a lucrative business for a man or woman to invest on because money pumps in every hour.You can start the cyber cafe business with 10-15 system(computers)with UPS and get a good shop in a remote area.And also get a good generator that can power your systems,a scanner,printer and a photocopy machine.Get a comfortable seats,tables,and a reliable internet connectivity that has speed and stable E.G Izab(starcoms),Subranet,Mobitel etc. Lastly,install a good air conditioning system in other to keep the café in a cool temperature and keep safe the life span of the system. vicholasblue@gmail.com

4 Likes

Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by Sirdavsong1: 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2012
@ Envoy1: if you are really serious in going into business this year, then deem it fit to call my num. there is an innovaton that is out now and seeking for investors. It's a good deal I must tell you.

Like I said, if you are serious and ready, give me a call on 07068590320 so we can meet at my office.
Tk cre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by envoy1: 12:14am On Jan 14, 2012
@ sir davsong,Please no secret on nairaland business.post what ever you have here so that others will also benefit from your post.nairaland forum is made to help ourselves.Thanks for your contributions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by natddon(m): 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2012
@vicholas,can u do all these wit 500k?
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by novine(f): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2012
You know Nigeria is going cashless this year, am sure you must have gotten a text 4rm your bank concerning this, Lagos is already on pilot run. You can take advantage of this new policy by CBN and make money.

You can become an Etranzact Agent.

Agents can earn N250,000 monthly and more as an Etranzact Pocketmoni Agent.

www.9jabusiness..com

Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by aminu150(m): 1:00am On Jan 15, 2012
Well, since business is about satisfying the needs of the people, i will suggest u go for provision store in your area. This is a small business that has low risk, easy to manage, and yields good return on investment over time. Lets say you pay rent for a shop @100k depending on your location. You buy refrigerator for the shop and use the remaining amount to buy your stocks, U can b making a profit of at least 1500 each day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by idowumust: 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2012
Well, there many business you can do to make money.
I am a forex trader and international stock trader for almost 5 years now of which am successful on it. If you dont mind.
If you invest 500, 000, you will make a good turnover over a period of months.
I can give you a special coaching and at the end of the day , you will have cause to laugh.
Meanwhile if you invest with me , you are getting a double of your capital in 6 months. (which means if with your 500,000, yo are getting retun of 480,000 in the next 6 months).
If need any inquiry, contact AMINHALZA INVESTMENT LIMITED,
CONTACT NUMBER: 08033025817, 08023227213
E-MAIL ADDRESS: idowumust2004@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by kaysy(m): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2012

Provision Store? very ok if they are not much in ur area.

Sachet water/Tissue production? forget about it

Cement Distribution? Ok to treat if u leave in a developing area or u can start making contacts with building contractors

But i think Printing of recharge card will also make sense, or what du think?

JUST SEARCH YOURSELF AND SEE THAT THING THAT GIVES U JOY WHILE U DO IT
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by papapee: 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2012
can you go foodstuff like gari,yam,palmoil,pepper,there ready made markets l mean customers for those stuff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by idowumust: 8:37am On Jan 18, 2012
I am the CEO of Aminhalza Investment Limited. I am in to Financial Business. If you dont mind, forex is a lucrative business if you can invest on it.
If you need any information:
Contact Number : 08033025817 OR 08023227213
E-mail address: idowumust2004@yahoo.com
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by annawhite(f): 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2012
papa pee:

can you go foodstuff like gari,yam,palmoil,pepper,there ready made markets l mean customers for those stuff
papa pee please give me ur numba,lets talk biz

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by knowledge4(m): 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2012
Try Waste Disposal
Register with the state government
Get an old truck and a driver and a clerk
Locate a neighbourhood
Approach the residents.
Print fliers and biz cards
charge N300.00 per flat and pick the waste every two weeks
Its dirty business but there is money in it. Good easy to make money.

9 Likes

Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by knowledge4(m): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
Visit www.johnayodele. for another lucrative biz idea.
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by envoy1: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2012
I thank every one of us who have contributed positively.I appreciate your time and effort and plead for more contributions.Thanks
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by onasharon(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2012
PLASTIC IDENTITY CARD PRINTER AUTHORIZED RESELLER IN NIGERIA. ZEBRA SERIES RANGING FROM DUAL TO SINGLE SIDED CARD PRINTERS.
P420I
P430I
P120I
P640I
ZXP SERIES 3
ZXP SERIES 8
WE ALSO SELL ACESSORIES LIKE BLANK PVC CARD,RIBBONS,PRINTHEAD E.T.C FOR MORE INFO PLS CALL BAYO ON 08135586674 OR EMAIL:onadiran@gmail.com

Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by smart2000(m): 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2012
Hi,
We are property consultants. With that amount, you can enter into real estate business. You will be buying and selling lands, warehouses, uncompleted buildings, flats etc. You can also trade currencies, crude oil, gold . If interested, contact bj adeyemi smart property and co on 08023460040, 07030469460 or go to our website www.bjadeyemismartpropertyandco.doodlekit.com .Bye
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by envoy1: 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2012
ok,but that is a lot of risk.Many have lost their money through estate business.most of the land in lagos state belongs to Lagos state government.A friend of mine tried it and got burnt.Thanks for all your positive contributions.more are expected from the good people of nairaland.
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by aphilipps: 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2012
Guys Up for grab is a college in London which can admit both local and international students world-wide, Inclusive of Nigerians.

The College runs Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma courses In-
*Business Administration
*Administrative Management
*Travel And Tourism
*Accounting / Finance
*English Courses etc

All necessary visa support services available(if need be) to fly-in for viewing & purchase.

For Further Information Contact-
Mr. Philip Via
Email- philipsambros@gmail.com
Mobile- +447440370517

Feel Free To Tell Your Financially Capable Relations & Friends About This Opportunity.

Sales Agents Are Also Welcome(With Attractive Commission) !

Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by zogo(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2012
you can try Heliculture (Snail Farming). we give you practical guide how you can kick-start right from the comfort of your home n your own and start raking in huge profits yearly.

See www.snailfarmingng..com
Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by don22: 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2012
#500,000 IS ENOUGH MONEY TO START ANY BUSINESS OF YOUR CHOICE

With such an amount,
1. you can start recharge card printing business
2. you can go into importation of phone accessories like batteries, chargers etc
3. you can start custard productions
etc.

for more information and ideas or guidance on how to achieve this, pm me.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 by knowledge4(m): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2012
Nigerians are not entrepreneurs.This is the problem. Always copy catting others' business concepts,jumping into any business because you think it will profit you too is not the way to do business.

An entrepreneur is an innovator who scans the market place to look for a need that is yet to be filled. when he identifies a need, he creates a solution to solve the problem created by the need. Or looks for an existing product to add value to.

Check the market. How can things be done better? For example, beans is sold in our markets exposed to dust which is not hygienic. The beans contain stones. Can you package beans in satchets and remove the stones and other chaff in it? This is adding value to an existing product.
Meat is sold openly in the market in a most unhygienic manner. What can you do to see it sold in a hygienic manner?

See waste all over the streets because there is no one to pick them from the residents. Set up a waste collection and disposal business in your locality and solve the problem for residents who will gladly pay for the service.

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance / Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.