Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

[Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (64851 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Partner Doesn't Show Up On Your Wedding Day? / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by tayotina(f): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2005
The very first day we kissed, I was so shy. Maybe it was because there were lots of people around and it was my first time with him. He complained, said I wasn't a good kisser. Told him I was ready to learn. He was also ready to teach.

He has never complained ever since. So I don't know, maybe am making progress.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Greatpeter(m): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2005
Kissed? Never again. embarassed
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by kazey(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2005
Testimonial time? Abi.

My first kiss was just lips, I was in primary 6 then. Blushed all the day.

My Worst Kiss, was in Nigeria, 2003. I got my lips bitten, and it bled. From then on, i avoided kissing Nigerian girls especially those in Nigeria. What irritates me is the point that you would always have contact with their teeth, if you understand what i mean.

Do I know how to kiss? Hum lets try it first and then comment thereafter. For Ladies only tongue
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by dalington(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2005
There is nothing bad teaching your partner how to kiss. But you must know on yourself if you know how to kiss. Some women want it hot while some want it cool. So you know the one to apply but if she complained you have to adjust and at the same time if you do not like the way she kisses you just tell her politely and tell her the way you want it so that both of will enjoy it together.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Greatpeter(m): 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2005
Experts of kissing are here.

I thought........I.............
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Greatpeter(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2005
Someone to give us ABC of kissing.

Techniques and methods.
Types and kinds.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by sade(f): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2005
Greatpeter I'll gv you the ABC soon if you are ready to...
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by sade(f): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2005
READ THIS....

1 Lip Licking: Slowly but softly run the tip of your tongue along your lover's lips almost like you are lightly licking them. It catches most men off guard, but I've got nothing but rave reviews.

2 Neck Kiss: Nibble the ear, kiss the earlobe. Trace the neck and jawbone. Tease with your lips. Pull away. Lightly kiss the mouth. Then press harder. Kiss more passionately. Then let your tongue touch theirs... You make your own from there.

3 Teaser Kiss: Starting on the forehead, a sweet short kiss on lips, then move up the arms up to her hand, kiss her hand, then come back up her arm, to her face and then lightly kiss her lips till she wants a passionate kiss.

4 Lip Savor: Gently kiss your lover's top OR bottom lip and then lick it before taking in the entire lip.

5 Gentle Kiss: Rub your finger across their lips and look up at them and tell them that you love them. Then go into a little lips and if you want to show them how passionate you can get go to using your tongue.

6 Eye Kiss: Hold your partners head with both hands and slowly move their head in the direction you wish your kiss to go... then slowly kiss up towards your partners eyes and give them a tender kiss on top of their closed eyes.

7 Cheek Kiss: Gently brush your cheek against your partner's cheek. Then slowly brush your partner's lips with your tongue a few times teasing them. Then kiss your partner passionately.

8 3 Kisses In One: First, start out with butterfly kisses (the ones where you brush your eyelashes next to each other). Then, move down to Eskimo kisses (rubbing your noses). Finally, do a real kiss. Touch your lips to their lips, gently at first like butterfly kisses or Eskimo ones, but then get more passionate!

9 Outline Kiss: You have your partner close his mouth so his lips are naturally together. Then, you outline his lips with your tongue before you begin the kiss.
Sweet Whispers: Gently give little kisses on your love's ears. In between your kisses, whisper romantic thoughts to them.

10 Machine Gun Kiss: As quickly as possible, kiss your love as many times as you can in row. Preferably in different spots on their face.

11 Open Eye Kiss: I know this may sound a bit simple but, I think many people forget to do this every so often. Next time you're kissing your significant other, open your eyes and look at each other. Just seeing the emotion and love in their eyes is enough to make anyone weak at the knees!
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Greatpeter(m): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2005
Sade this is in depth but if one does not know all these before it will be hard to read and practice. So it better this teaching goes with demonstration or practical. But no demonstration room in this house.

Oh! I wish I were in school once again. We've got our demonstration room and dummy and........ kiss

You remind me some things, I will share them here someday.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by pkrix(m): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2005
@ Sade.

You "then kiss her, then touch her, then carry her

Is it only the boy that should do the kissing?
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by mamba(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2005
pkrix:

You "then kiss her, then touch her, then carry her

Is it only the boy that should do the kissing?
I wonder o! It's the man that has to do everything while the women just relax and enjoy as usual
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by sade(f): 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2005
Pkrix and Mamba..sorry its not the guy alone.If you read it properly you'll realise I'm not one sided...so don't be scared.U wont do evrything alone if you hv a girl that is romantic.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by hotangel2(f): 3:03am On Jul 19, 2005
Greatpeter:

Someone to give us ABC of kissing.

Types and kinds.

ABC, i can't give. Kinds and methods, i have the summary on first page. Types and kind, sade has given.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by hopy2005(f): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2005
Na wahoooo, wetin dey happen, I sabi and I no sabi , U nna goooo woundooooo.

meferi bo
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by hopy2005(f): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2005
na wahoooooo, wht's all this stuff, I sabi and I no sabi, u nna go woundoooooooo, some dey wound dey goooooo,

wetin dey happen, meferi gbo.
Lol.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Chigszy(f): 2:16am On Jul 20, 2005
if your partner aint a good kisser just let it out of course lovingly. i mean if you guys are into each other you will both work it out. to me it is sexy when you teach each other some intimate things when the other is not experienced. i kinda find tht kinky wink like when... nah i will just stop there..
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by goldenoc(f): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2005
l dey hear dey listen, everybody just dey claim, what l'm after is myself l woun't say l know how to kiss or not what l know is that my teeth touches my guy's own an my guy never complain. l had someone said is not good, me ma as l dey l wan learn more but na who go teach me. if any teacher avialable please teache me.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by twinkledew(f): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2005
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. my lovely cutie boo has been talking about this, even tho we've not kissed eachother b4. we are about to do that aren't we.lol i wld be seeing him for the first time very very soon (am soo glad) (Lol) so i wld not know if he can kiss well or if i can but if me ex was to judge he wld say that i am perfect. so for now i know that i am a good kisser. grin wink smiley
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Pinky(f): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2005
"goldenoc":
dey hear dey listen, everybody just dey claim, what l'm after is myself l woun't say l know how to kiss or not what l know is that my teeth touches my guy's own an my guy never complain. l had someone said is not good, me ma as l dey l wan learn more but na who go teach me. if any teacher available please teach me.
for now the person that can teach you how to kiss perfectly is your current boyfriend, but since you said he never complained about you grinding your teeth with his, it all shows he's no good kisser too.if anyone teaches you how to kiss now, you would be cheating on your boyfirend, so just wait till you get into another relationship, you mite be lucky to meet a  real kisser..... (or do you want to tie the knot with your Current Dude?)
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by goldenoc(f): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2005
my people is kissing someone who is not your boy a cheating on the boy's side. like pinky said that my guy is the person who surpose teach me how to kiss. that it will be a cheating if l lean it outside.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Pinky(f): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2005
goldenoc, watever intimate thing u do with ur boyfriend, should inlclude kissing. if u get to kiss some1 else. u re definitely cheating.. for anything u can do with him, but cant do with some1 else in front of him is termed cheating my dear shocked
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by smartsoft(m): 1:44am On Aug 06, 2005
hhahahaha thats intresting it's good to learn from the master's lol.. una never hear say.. u can contact Aid ..during your kissing tyme..(lol) make una dey they teach me abeg.. make i go practice am.. and give u guys feedback.. ( lol )
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by ocho(f): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2005
Hmmm. hot angel, girl u're good! great kissing tips by the way!
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 17, 2005
how will u start telling ur partner that he does not know how to kiss,that could also lead to break up with the ignorant ones.U see guys dont want to be told how to deal with a woman and that includes kissing they always want to do it their own way(the wrong way)
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Z4M4eva(f): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2005
Do you mean how to kiss in the sense that neva been kissed before?, because if that's what you mean then, there are people like that, and when they kiss their partner for da first time,and then often and often, then they get the hang of it,but if you mean kissing in the sense that he/she is not a good kisser then....hmm...I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO THAT
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by rihanna(f): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2005
my first time wasn't too good but dat guy tho't me a lot well too bad we broke up now i can French to the core n my bf will be like where did u learn dat n i tell him it's a gift he doesn't know the thruth. (lol)

Ree is a master of her own art (Frenching)
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by rihanna(f): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2005
if a guy doesn't know how to kiss, i tell him "can u let me do the job?" na i'm kiddin" if he doesn't know i don't tell him
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by chillin(f): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2005
this is a funny stupid topic (but makes sense tho) ohh yeahh by d wayy!! hot-angel i give u thumbs up 4 that.. no s***.. aight bk to the topic. if your partner can't? uhmm i don't know wat to do about that... juss teach e'm i guess...y'all know we'v gatt differenet types of kisses or i'd say different wayzz sha!!! i don't really think i'd be goin into that rite now!!  one more thin!! guys seem to think they know it all when it comes to this buzznezz... i think they'v 4gotten we ladies h’v gatt skillss!!! juss representin!! as for me tho!! i'd make your head bangg!! no doubt about it  wink
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Z4M4eva(f): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2005
Some people to are so full of themselves!
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by rihanna(f): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2005
Z4M4eva:

Some people to are so full of themselves!
dats the only way to live don't wait for someone to tell u, u r great i'll blow my own trumpets cuz life's a bitch n mine just had puppies. live it up it doesn't hurt to praise urself.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Z4M4eva(f): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2005
LOL,@ Rihanna
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by dolly(f): 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2005
well,i don't think i can cope with someone who does'nt know how to kiss  but i think i can make things good by teaching and making him know how to do it best which i think is the best way out.please quote me if im wrong......................or if my decision is not good. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.