Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate (1637 Views)

Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. / Office Space|warehouse To Let In Ibadan Central*Updated* / buy land with C of O inside an Estate, Just N700k, 648sqrs, calll 08067586332 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by 1enasog: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2012
2 bedroom flat to let in an estate, close to fagba junction.

- both rooms are suite
- visitor toilett
- borehole
- tiles
- kitchen cabinet
- large parking space
- fenced

Price: 400k
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by 1enasog: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2012
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by 1enasog: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2012
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by embassyman(m): 12:05am On Jan 06, 2012
300k nko?
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by crusufixo(m): 7:36am On Jan 06, 2012
Please be more specific about the location ( where exactly is fagba junction ) and can the persin accept 350k
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by 1enasog: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2012
Call the number in the advert. She'll answer your question.
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by 1enasog: 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2012
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by 1enasog: 12:45am On Jan 08, 2012
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by 1enasog: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2012
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by 1enasog: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2012
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by Monsieur1: 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2012
To start with, with all due respect, What you are asking for that flat is way out of it, The Landlord is requesting for #400k non negotiable and then the agent who is doing nothing in this case is also going to be paid #210k bringing it to a total of #610k, wow, in an area like fagba, and then you say it is in an estate, that is not an estate by the way. I wonder why Landlords are beginning to get greedy. the rooms are not tiled and does not have wardrobe and then you are requesting for premium payment,

I rest my case, don't know what else to say.
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by 1enasog: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2012
I wonder what is chasing you from your present house.l also pity the landlord that will give you his house even if you are paying one million naira.your comment has already described your personality.my advice for you is to try and build your own and stop interfering with somebody else investment.have a nice evening.
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by Monsieur1: 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2012
1enasog:

I wonder what is chasing you from your present house.l also pity the landlord that will give you his house even  if you are paying one million naira.your comment has already described your personality.my advice for you is to try and build your own and stop interfering with somebody else investment.have a nice evening.

first, it is a usual thing for people to move from one house to the other, plus I am not in a rush to leave where I am anyway,  that you own a house today does not mean you wont beg for accommodation tomorrow,  nothing in life is for sure,   I have not insulted you but because you know in yourself that I was speaking the truth, the coward in you decided to resolve to insult,   lol
do you even know what is meant by personality at all? I guess not. talking about investment, nigerians are very funny because you do not even now if I have a house where I am coming from,  well the truth is just the same, your 2 bedroom trash is not worth what you are asking for and you know it.
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by 1enasog: 8:57am On Jan 10, 2012
Anyway you are a liar. Because in your previous post you were begging people to help you get accomondation as you are in serious need of it and now you are saying you are not in rush of moving. You are a jobless man, nobody will give you his flat eccept by mistake. 3 bed room goes for 1.2 million for 1 year in ajao estate for example and you are worried about somebody else bussiness. People reading your comments are laughing and feel sorry for your frusrating situation as they can not help you. Have a nice day and go and look for job.
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by Monsieur1: 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2012
I can't help but laugh at you. If anyone asks for an apartment does not mean he/she is frustrated or begging, you don't see me rushing to pay for a house I do not like on here, i guess that tells you im not in a rush to leave where I am presently, I wonder why people like you feel people are begging you when they ask about your apartments, goodluck with your house lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by perfectbuy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2012
Where exactly is the location
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by aieromon(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2012
No need to fight.For an area near ''Fagba junction,the rent is kinda high for the type of apartment.The poster only aired his views after surveying the apartment.He can get a decent flat cheaper than that in that location.
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by Monsieur1: 2:30am On Jan 12, 2012
aieromon:

No need to fight[b].For an area near ''Fagba junction,the rent is kinda high for the type of apartment.The poster only aired his views after surveying the apartment.He can get a decent flat cheaper[/b] than that in that location.

thank you very much.
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by evilspirit: 9:02am On Jan 12, 2012
they are all thieves that how i saw a flat that the rent was 300k and the total too was 510 they are thieves and rogues
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by Monsieur1: 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2012
evilspirit:

they are all thieves that how i saw a flat that the rent was 300k and the total too was 510 they are thieves and rogues

The above quoted is very funny. One time, I saw a house also with house rent of #300k and after calculating the total was #620k,    that is the agent is going to be receiving more than the actual house rent,  na wa for 9ja o

On this issue, I am not asking any agent who does the work not to get paid commission or agency, but in a situation where you do not even know the agent, For example, the person who posted this Ad is the owner of the said property and after speaking with the lady he directs you to and you inspect, he expects you to still go to the agent and pay him #210,000. is that not stupidity?? Just tell me your house is on the market for #620k simple.  an agent getting commission for doing absolutely NOTHING -very ridiculous.

Can someone just tell me why agents are to receive half of whatever the house rent is,   WHY
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by 1enasog: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2012
still available
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by embassyman(m): 7:26am On Jan 20, 2012
This is elot, i think i came the same day Monsieur1 came for inspection, but we were both interviewed and my believe was that he will come back for the house cos i think he needed the house so seriously at that time, but we both discussed that the agency is high and even the rent but one can still bear the rent but not the agency fee, i think the agency fee needs to be reviewed.
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by 1enasog: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2012
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by gabbytabby: 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2012
Where the owner is out of country they might appoint a managing agent whilst still helping the agent by doing the Nairaland posting its in their interest to get things moving is it not. To you the agent might be doing nothing but that is not necessarily the case. The agency and legal is too high in this case cos it is customarily 20% unless there is a deposit being requested re damage and/or Nepa.

Thanks for putting the details here as it saves other people a wasted journey and if you were a seasoned tenant you would know to ask this question upfront. Goodluck with your flat hunting.
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by phemi01(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2012
Jst wondering y agent fee is almost dsame amount as house rent. Vry annoyin country n desperate ppl.
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by 1enasog: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2012
Good
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by 1enasog: 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2012
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by pato405(m): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
the last time i checked, agent fee used to be 10%, what the hell is happening in that country; bedeviled by greedy merchants? why 50% or 100% now? na wa 4 9ja o!   angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In An Estate by netwalker: 10:21am On Jan 31, 2012
I tend to agree with the earlier writer, Monsieur. I know that agents too have to earn a living, and even though I think that 20% commissions are simply obscene, the landlord should simply add whatever agency fee he wants to pay to his rent and not split it for that is quite stupid and only infuriates people.

(1) (Reply)

Exotic Newly Finished Fully Detached 5 Bedroom Duplex @ Lekki *pics* / EASYMETAL Paints/luxury Paints/granite Paint /stucco And Other Decorative Finish / A House For Sale, With a pond and a Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.