Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. (11507 Views)

The Pains Of A Busty Lady. / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear / Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by Princess055: 6:32am On Jan 05, 2012
Some guys hate to date fat and busty girls, WHY?
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by Emeka72(m): 6:39am On Jan 05, 2012
I don't agree with u. Who told u dat¿
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by eatme: 7:42am On Jan 05, 2012
Their preference, perhaps?
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by PETERANDRE(m): 10:17am On Jan 05, 2012
@ princess055 ,i doubt your assumption.on the contrary i love fat and busty ladies.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by deltalife(m): 10:33am On Jan 05, 2012
Most Guys rather love them big & bursty ladies just that the fear of getting warn out after first issue is a big threat, however the none-lazy ones knows how to controle it.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 05, 2012
@op lol!
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by kokoye(m): 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2012
Some guys hate to date skinny and frontless girls. WHY?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by kokoye(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2012
PETERANDRE:

@ princess055 ,i doubt your assumption.on the contrary i love fat and busty ladies.I really would love to know more about u please if u don't mind.pls send me a text on 08100778864.

g[i]a[/i]y - dar alert
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by MrsChima1(f): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2012
kokoye:

Some guys hate to date skinny and frontless girls. WHY?

Frontless? Why you men love women with arse and boobies? I mean goodness! Boobies are for the babies and arse is to sit on!

Always touching and grouping, I mean GEEZ! GIVE US A BREAK!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by kokoye(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2012
Blame the creator.

those succulent, fresh, juicy and fleshy things came the generous God. H[i]orn[/i]y

even a day old baby boy knows what to grab  grin
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by MrsChima1(f): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2012
kokoye:

Blame the creator.

those succulent, fresh, juicy and fleshy things came the generous God. H[i]orn[/i]y

even a day old baby boy knows what to grab  grin

Take a cold shower!   We, women are human!  We aren't dolls!  Leave our bosoms and booties alone!

If we tell you guys, NO!!!! Respect that!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by MrCork17: 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2012
Mrs Chima. do u have heavy boooosi plus Side Nyansh? can i have your nomba? tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by 25omega(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2012
Princess055:

Some guys hate to date fat and busty girls, WHY?
maybe because some guys have a concept of what gravity can do most especially if the woman is really busty. undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by MrsChima1(f): 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Mrs Chima. do u have heavy boooosi plus Side Nyansh? can i have your nomba? tongue

I have mosquito bite titties. You got Malaria?
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by slimyem: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2012
now,this topic is news!
As far as i know,different men have different choices for gurls sowhere is this from?
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2012
Different strokes for diff. folks.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by kokoye(m): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Take a cold shower! We, women are human! We aren't dolls! Leave our bosoms and booties alone!

If we tell you guys, NO!!!! Respect that!

If we ignore those mounds long enough, you will be frowning all around the house.

"Are you gay??"

"Are you getting some from someone else?"

"You dont care about my feelings"

yea yea yea
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by MrsChima1(f): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2012
kokoye:

If we ignore those mounds long enough, you will be frowning all around the house.

"Are you gay??"

"Are you getting some from someone else?"

"You dont care about my feelings"

yea yea yea

NOT ME! I will enjoy the vacation!
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by kokoye(m): 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2012
yea right.

how long can you keep that act up?
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by MrsChima1(f): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2012
kokoye:

yea right.

how long can you keep that act up?

Months! Some of us do not need our titties and arse groped and felt on. Thank you very much!
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by MrCork17: 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2012
Just cant understand how guys date skinny females like slimyem. Where is the meat? undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by kokoye(m): 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Months! Some of us do not need our bosoms and arse groped and felt on. Thank you very much!

whatever . . I know you do the groping. l-l-l-l-l-lollipop

go dance on the shiny pole with dem red pumps.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by MrsChima1(f): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2012
Pumps? You know you are old! Jaybee is part of your crew now!

Old Men Players Incorporated!

We wear heels or stilettos. wink I don't swing on pole suga. I am not Tarzan. Only groping I am doing is my steering wheel to work. wink
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by jaybee3(m): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Pumps? You know you are old! Jaybee is part of your crew now!

Old Men Players Incorporated!

We wear heels or stilettos. wink I don't swing on pole suga. I am not Tarzan. Only groping I am doing is my steering wheel to work. wink
Shift or auto?
Chima hates men <<<<<<truss, true story tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by kokoye(m): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Only groping I am doing is my steering wheel to work. wink

yea right, that's how you got knocked up.

Never knew cars lay pipes
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by MrsChima1(f): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2012
jay bee:

Shift or auto?
Chima hates men <<<<<<truss, true story tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Aww. Still licking wounds Papa Smurf? tongue

Auto all the way!
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by MrsChima1(f): 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2012
kokoye:

yea right, that's how you got knocked up.

Never knew cars lay pipes

They sure do! They are expensive too but they can do multiple jobs at once! wink
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by jaybee3(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Aww. Still licking wounds Papa Smurf? tongue

Auto all the way!
dang
such a eel . . . . so difficult to nail angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by MrsChima1(f): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2012
Jaybee

What are you talking about? undecided

We are talking about automobiles right?
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by jaybee3(m): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Jaybee

What are you talking about? undecided

We are talking about automobiles right?
I think so embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedmemory is being overworked angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by MrsChima1(f): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2012
You miss Q huh? tongue We had some good times. wink
Re: Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. by Freiburger(m): 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2012
I'm not really a fan of overweight girls, but i ve got a big appetite for girls with curves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Truth About Nigeria Girls after se.x / Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope / Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.