Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Tuface Battles For Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tuface Battles For Life (2004 Views)

APC Battles For Relevance In Southeast / Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days / Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Battles For Life by Mamajama(m): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2007
Hip hop music star, Innocent Idibia popularly known as Tuface, is currently on danger list at Cedar Group Hospital, 202 Road, B Close, Festac Town, Lagos, following an attack on him by unidentified gunmen last night. P.M.News learnt that the award winning artiste was attacked at about 8.30pm at Cele bus stop, along the Apapa-Oshodi Expressway on his way home from the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Ikeja. He had just arrived the country from London.

The government should be blamed for this because there was no light in the area where Tuface was attacked,” he said.

http://www.thenewsng.com/modules/zmagazine/article.php?articleid=19550
Re: Tuface Battles For Life by almondjoy(f): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2007
Well, it is going to be alright. We wish him a speedy recovery. sad The result of disgruntled masses in a society that only glorifies illegal wealth.
Re: Tuface Battles For Life by Mamajama(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2007
What do you mean by Illegal wealth?
Re: Tuface Battles For Life by surugede(m): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2007
contrary to your source, he was attaked in his house, together with his brother Hyacinth Idibia and Agon John, AJ, both of the Natives, a hip hop group.

i don't see why PM news should drag Faze into this by telling us that "Ifeanyi Orji a.k.a. Odogwu the elder brother of Faze, drove the red Honda Accord (Bullet) " so faze's brother is now Tuface's driver or what? i just hope they are not insunating any thing.

source:      http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=601&z=12
Re: Tuface Battles For Life by almondjoy(f): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2007
Mamajama:

What do you mean by Illegal wealth?

Ask your Nigerian governmemt officials.  Only someone like you can ask such a question.
Re: Tuface Battles For Life by Mamajama(m): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2007
Nigerian press. who can we believe now?

all the best I wish the guy is OK. and I wish him and his people speedy recovery.
Re: Tuface Battles For Life by T2(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2007
surugede, check the date of that your link, 2005. That was the 1st attack, ok chief?
Re: Tuface Battles For Life by away4real(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2007
almondjoy:

Well, it is going to be alright. We wish him a speedy recovery. sad The result of disgruntled masses in a society that only glorifies illegal wealth.

No we wish him "soonest recover", e be like say this nothing dey happen is annoyin plenty people, abeg tuface sing somethind dey happen make dem leave u, grin grin cheesy

On a serious note, this is sad, the guy has done well for himself they dont want him to enjoy the fruit of his labour, wicked peple
Re: Tuface Battles For Life by Iman3(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2007
Hope he survives o.When he comes out,he can be singing-I got shot 22 times,still repping Nigeria grin -unlike those American gangsta rappers who have never even had a gun pointed at them.
Re: Tuface Battles For Life by chidichris(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2007
a night watch man who claims not to sleep all nights will tell the boss how he dream many times every night. u mamajama like your father obj opened that your gutter u call mouth and say u don't read nigerians newspapers but each time there is a news on any of the nigerian newspapers, you will be the first to know.
i think you owe have to denouce that your statement before you start posting topics from nigerian press.

again, you are blaming gov that there was no light - how could you blame the gov? i though is a crime to blame gov?
Re: Tuface Battles For Life by surugede(m): 4:15am On Oct 06, 2007
T2
tanks 4 ur correction. My fault grin
Re: Tuface Battles For Life by almondjoy(f): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2007
What was a mega star in Nigeria doing by "cele bustop"? undecided No limosine service?
Re: Tuface Battles For Life by Mamajama(m): 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2007
Senate President, Senator David Mark has promised to fly pop-music star, Mr. Innocent Idibia, popularly known as Tuface, abroad for comprehensive medical treatment.
Mark, who sympathised with Tuface over the gun attack on him in Lagos by robbers, assured his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Michael Idibia that he would come to their son’s assistance if his condition did not improve at the Lagos Hospital where he was being treated.
A statement issued yesterday in Abuja, by Chief Press Secretary to the Senate President, Mr. Paul Mumeh quoted his boss to have said: “I will be ready to assist in flying him abroad for medical attention if the hospital in Lagos or the National Hospital Abuja finds it difficult to handle.”
He urged his parents to brief him on the state of his health as soon as “he leaves the theatre.
"The musician", according to the statement, "was under going surgery in the hospital when Mark spoke with his parents".
The statement further said that the Senate President expressed worry about the upsurge of armed robbery cases in the country and urged security operatives to live up to their billings.
Mark said that Tuface “is one musician that has brought fame and honour to his home state, Benue and the nation at large,” and reiterated that everything possible would be done to save his life.
Re: Tuface Battles For Life by Mamajama(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2007
@chidichris I choose to IGNORE you and your primitive barbaric ideas. God bless
Re: Tuface Battles For Life by surugede(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2007
@mamajama

your source please. all same tis good news. brotherly love
Re: Tuface Battles For Life by IYaeto(f): 2:03am On Oct 08, 2007
and what is this supposed to mean. Would the senate President be visiting others too (i mean people who were attacked by armed robbers?Victims who havent got "celebrity" status?. And What was he doing in a Honda bullet? Keke,D1 and his manager over to you!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Tuface Battles For Life by surugede(m): 5:20am On Oct 08, 2007
the keke and D1 part i will let them answer because i know that they cruz on Hummer. don't ask me who told because i saw them on it (unless the hired it sha), on what the intrest of the senate president is i will tell u: the senate president is not doing it on the capacity as the president, he is doing it as a brother; they are both from the same town in benue state,
Re: Tuface Battles For Life by BigB11(m): 6:40am On Oct 08, 2007
I truly admire the compassion of the senate president, but I hope he doesn't come out to admit that his action is based on the fact that Tuface is from Benue state; it will be absolutely inappropriate.

As a leader and a senate president, he should quickly discover an exceptional premise for his decision to assist this innocent young man (Tuface); or else his sincerity and strong desire to help this family may turn into an unpleasant event or undesirable downfall.
Therefore, he must be very careful.

My prayer goes to Tuface.
Re: Tuface Battles For Life by icekwin: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2008
I BELIEVE 2FACE HAS LOTS OF ENEMIES AND THEY DNT WANT HIS SUCCESS.NWAIZ MOI WL ALWAYS LOVE 2FACE AND WLD CONTINUE TO LOVE HIM. HATERS GO TO HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL cry cry
AS FOR INNNOCENT IDIBIA, I LOVE YOU kiss
Re: Tuface Battles For Life by RichyBlacK(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2008
icekwin:

I BELIEVE 2FACE HAS LOTS OF ENEMIES AND THEY DNT WANT HIS SUCCESS.NWAIZ MOI WL ALWAYS LOVE 2FACE AND would CONTINUE TO LOVE HIM. HATERS GO TO HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL cry cry
AS FOR INNNOCENT IDIBIA, I LOVE YOU kiss

Hey, this happened last year! Tuface has since recovered!
Re: Tuface Battles For Life by MrCrackles(m): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2008
Wetin d guy dey find up and down for bus stop sef?!
Re: Tuface Battles For Life by Nezan(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2009
;d

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Deputy Governor's Aid Caught In A Prophetic Certificate Scandal, As Scho / How Much Do You Know About The Niger Delta Crisis? / Where Is Jimi Agbaje?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.