Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

9ja Women Always Faking! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9ja Women Always Faking! (7317 Views)

Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? / Why Are Women Always Given Special Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ja Women Always Faking! by bingbagbo(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2012
how many of una dey wear your own hair na.
so so brazilian hair, italian hair, make up, hills, i mean cant you be like the guys?
u r always faking to be pretty but. . .

abeg be urself na!
cheew!!! angry
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by kokoye(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2012
How many natural girls have you asked out . . or dated?

#just asking

1 Like

Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2012
Exactly Koyoke.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by iice(f): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2012
And who go even gree lipsrsealed
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by bingbagbo(m): 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2012
How many natural girls have you asked out  . . or dated? and why are u asking that vely mad question? are a  woman? angry
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by kokoye(m): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2012
is it true that africans reply a question with another?

just asking
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by Goldieluks: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2012
OP your obviously very ignorant and ignorance is worse than HIV.
white girls are the fakest with fake hair extensions,booobs,eyelashes,nails,botox injection to make their face look more youthful,fake bottom to make it look bigger,fake contact lenses,fake make up! Everything about them is fake compared to Nigerian girls,so you better shut and drink ur garri quietly if you don't have anything better to say/post.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by bingbagbo(m): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2012
Goldieluks:

white girls are the fakest with fake hair extensions,booobs,eyelashes,nails,botox injection to make their face look more youthful,fake bottom to make it look bigger,fake contact lenses,fake make up! Everything about them is fake compared to Nigerian girls,so you better shut and drink your garri quietly if you don't have anything better to say/post.

yOU this girl, stay off my way ooo,!, touch me touch trouble ooo! i don warn you!! angry angry
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by tellwisdom: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2012
glodiluks must be wearing too much of Makeups sad sad
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by tellwisdom: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2012
I still dont gerrit, if these gurls cant look good without makeups angry angry

At the moment you saw them removing all their makeups, u begin to see OLDMAMA YOUNGY#Its annoying mehnn angry angry
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Leave those old ashyhoes alone.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2012
bin gbagbo:

so so brazilian hair, italian hair, make up, hills, i mean cant you be like the guys?

abeg be urself na!
cheew!!! angry

*yawns* tongue
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by kokoye(m): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2012
Ballotelli does not have b[i]oo[/i]bs like Mrs. Chima tongue

even though Mancini is touching his chest grin
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2012
kokoye:

Ballotelli does not have b[i]oo[/i]bs like Mrs. Chima tongue

even though Mancini is touching his chest grin

You know I have mosquito bite titties. wink I am responsible for the Malaria spread.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by kokoye(m): 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2012
not just bites.

You gotta have a small cushion under dem n[i]ipple[/i]s

stretchmark b[i]oo[/i]bies I don give a d[i]am[/i]n!

grin
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2012
LMAO@stretch marked titties grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tiddie ole bitties need love too!
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by kokoye(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2012
I'll lick between the lines grin grin grin

wat a day wat a day
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2012
You na gon kill me ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by InkedNerd(f): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2012
bin gbagbo:

abeg be urself na!
cheew!!! angry

What the fück is your problem?!?! I don't see you complaining when you see women in music videos with their fakes butts, make up, fake nails, fake teeth, fake eyes, etc. Men like you are the sort who are quick to praise Nicki Minaj while in the same breath condemn your sisters. While I will admit, I hate weaves just as much as the next guy but that doesn't mean I will go on some tirade about women wearing fake this or that. You wanna talk about people being fake, let's talk about your Naija brothers who go around stunttin' like they have money when they know damn well they are living with their parents, borrowing their friends clothes, getting pocket change from their parents and trying to play it off like they make real money, can barely afford to feed themsleves, wear fake designer clothes, doing 419 and acting like they've got legit jobs, etc. The list goes on and on since I'm just getting started. When actually presented with a girl who is in her natural state you all will have something to complain about and will STILL be salivating when you see the "fake" ones walk by. Please, you and your likes need to get over yourself. Until you strip that brain of yours of your ignorance do not expect what you don't put out. Don't expect a thoroughbred if you yourself are a cheap imitation.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by freecocoa(f): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2012
You people are even paying the hediot mind,he's just crazy. Cheeeewpid goat.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by InkedNerd(f): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2012
freecocoa:

You people are even paying the hediot mind,he's just crazy. Cheeeewpid goat.

lol grin
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2012
[size=55pt]Damn Inkie shocked[/size]

I am so proud of my little sista! cry cry
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by chelseabmw(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2012
but wats the big deal about women faking? undecided i dont understand?
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by Freiburger(m): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2012
Goldieluks:

white girls are the fakest with fake hair extensions,booobs,eyelashes,nails,botox injection to make their face look more youthful,fake bottom to make it look bigger,fake contact lenses,fake make up! Everything about them is fake compared to Nigerian girls,so you better shut and drink your garri quietly if you don't have anything better to say/post.

How do you explain what ignorance is? Someone is asking why 9ja girls are fake and you are busy comparing them with white girls in general. Tell me somethin are you a rasist?
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by Njgirl1: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2012
Goldie,Inkie and kokoye have said it all.
If mr bin gbagbo sees two girls, one pretty with no make up natural hair, no packagin, the other not so pretty, with brazilian hair, fixed nails, well packaged, i bet u he will ask the later out. Hypocrite
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by kokoye(m): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2012
inked,

Haba . . did the op steal your golden goose?

you wrote a whole 27 lines on his ignorant thread!

sofri sofri o.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by InkedNerd(f): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2012
Freiburger:

How do you explain what ignorance is? Someone is asking why 9ja girls are fake and you are busy comparing them with white girls in general. Tell me somethin are you a rasist?

Clearly, her response has nothing to do with her being racist. Although the OP mentioned a nationality, we are all aware that the general racial make up of Nigeria is black. With that being said, her argument is highly valid. Her response was in reference to the fact that he specifically named Nigerian girls [excluding other ethnicities/expats who obtain Nigerian citizenship]!!! His ill concieved arguement is based on the fact that these black girls in Nigeria are fake because of the reasons he named which include, their hair, nails, make up, etc. to which Goldieluks responds by pointing out to him that the things he seems to love complaining about are not things that are found solely among Nigerian women. She then goes on to point out that white women [just like the black Nigerian women that bin gbagbo is condemning] also get procedures that give them a "fake" appearance as well. These things include but are not limited to, fake hair extensions, brëast augmentation, fake eyelashes, fake nails, botox injection, etc. So please tell me and everyone else here how that is racist? I can name other ethnic groups who are "fake" as well since this has apparently turned into a racial matter.

kokoye:

inked,

Haba . . did the op steal your golden goose?

you wrote a whole 27 lines on his ignorant thread!

sofri sofri o.

I call it how I see it. All I did was give him what he put out. Na crime? undecided
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by kokoye(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2012
No be crime.

I'm just not used to you spittin fire like that
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2012
kokoye:

No be crime.

I'm just not used to you spittin fire like that

You are not used to me spitting fire either.
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by kokoye(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2012
^^^

You are the most peaceful person on NL.

You are the sweetest

You are the kindest

You went to an ivy league school 

You are not terrible, schizophrenic and bipolar

am i on cheap drugs
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by Freiburger(m): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2012
@
Re: 9ja Women Always Faking! by MrsChima1(f): 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2012
kokoye:

^^^

You are the most peaceful person on NL.

You are the sweetest

You are the kindest

You went to an ivy league school 

am i on cheap drugs

I never disclosed a school, you must got me confused with Koyoke that said he went to an Ivy league school.  Yes, you are on cheap drug.   wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl / Why Does The Virgina Smell / My Boyfriend Fake Beards Fell Off While We Were Having Sex – Lady Crys Out On Tw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.