Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: (10988 Views)

How To Solve Hanging Problems In Android Smartphone / Gionee Unvails Flagship Smartphone Elife E6 / Best Sites To Download Apps For Nokia E6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2012
yea, me tooo!
i'm on belle, i think i like it!

but, i can't download whatsapp?
also,
movingcoil, how do u take those screen shots?

smiley
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2012
go 2 ovistore and search for best screen snap, itz free, den 4 d whatsapp, go to dailymobile forum, go to symbian^3 applications and games section and look for the moded whatsapp
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^^ tnx man! u're d best! wink wink

1 Like

Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2012
My screen cracked and i took it to a nokia store at Ibadan for replacement and the guys there updated it to Belle. Lucky for me i backed up everything before i dropped it with them. Unluckily for me the phone keeps restarting and is very unstable. And i only have about 6 apps on d phone: whatsapp, nimbuzz, opera mini, voxtrack call recorder, xplore and screensnap. Was restarting when it was running Anna but a simple hard reset fixed everything now ive hard reset like 3 times with same condition. Its so annoying, will have to hard reset again in d evening and try to figure out which of my apps or what i need to tweak. Android was atleast stable. Nokia fall my hand, so many similar complaints by other customers.
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 23, 2012
issue appears to be resolved now. like with Anna i backed up every single thing (ticked all options available) and also restored every single thing (messages, videos, photos, applications etc) after the hard reset. of course i still i had to reinstall most of the applications which weren't there no more but the phone is now stable and has not restarted/rebooted/hanged in over 4 hours now.

The E6 rocks...heehee grin

1 Like

Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by austinsmat(m): 6:49am On Mar 27, 2012
can u use E6 watch online news it stil runs on adobelight not flash
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by Kslib(m): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2012
@op! I dont have an e6,but i own an e72...i searched the internet for solutions,but didn't get any just like you....until i discovered a simple trick i normally apply when my phone hooks....
This is what you should do whenever your phone hooks or freezes..... Just hold the contact shortcut key,when it gets to the enviroment,just scroll down twice or trice and press exit...shikena the phone will get back to normal..if it worked,let me know..
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by Ebuks: 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2012
Nokia E6 is my dream phone.....I want to sell my bold 2 and go for....can't wait...
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by SirKay3(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2012
I've got two neatly used E6 (3 months old) for sale for 40K. Contact me through kaadetunji@yahoo.com for negotiation.
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2012
trae_z: My screen cracked and i took it to a nokia store at Ibadan for replacement and the guys there updated it to Belle. Lucky for me i backed up everything before i dropped it with them. Unluckily for me the phone keeps restarting and is very unstable. And i only have about 6 apps on d phone: whatsapp, nimbuzz, opera mini, voxtrack call recorder, xplore and screensnap. Was restarting when it was running Anna but a simple hard reset fixed everything now ive hard reset like 3 times with same condition. Its so annoying, will have to hard reset again in d evening and try to figure out which of my apps or what i need to tweak. Android was atleast stable. Nokia fall my hand, so many similar complaints by other customers.

if am not mistaken u backed up ur phone when it was running on symbian anna and now restored everything back when running belle, bro if am not also mistaken i think so many files ar conflicting in the system and i think ie d source of the unstable phone so i feel u should do a clean reset.
Tank u
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 30, 2012
Movingcoil:

if am not mistaken u backed up ur phone when it was running on symbian anna and now restored everything back when running belle, bro if am not also mistaken i think so many files ar conflicting in the system and i think ie d source of the unstable phone so i feel u should do a clean reset.
Tank u

dont worry issue has been resolved as you can see from my subsequent post.
the only thing i restored where the messages and contacts. every other thing i reinstalled afresh.
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by jimmayoy: 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
Am currentely using a nokia E63 and its ok,the only reason i want to buy the E6 is the adobe flash player and the secondery video support as well as the 8 GB internal memory,cant wait to get mine,learnt the price is 45K.
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by donezra(m): 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2012
pls how can i upgrade my e6, i got mine abt 2 months ago and can't install some applications like powermp3, ucweb etc.
Better still where can i download some workable apps from. Nokia store is given me headache, afta reistering, can't download from there.
Pls pls what shall i do to be safe and enjoy my lovely and sexy e6.
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by donezra(m): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2012
sorry pls, it's ovi store not nokia store

1 Like

Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
great thread! cool

donezra: pls how can i upgrade my e6, i got mine abt 2 months ago and can't install some applications like powermp3, ucweb etc.
Better still where can i download some workable apps from. Nokia store is given me headache, afta reistering, can't download from there.
Pls pls what shall i do to be safe and enjoy my lovely and sexy e6.

some points in the thread should help, skim through. wink
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by donezra(m): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2012
otooro: great thread! cool

some points in the thread should help, skim through. wink

otooro, pls i love it if u just point me in d right direction
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 27, 2012
donezra:

otooro, pls i love it if u just point me in d right direction

do u have nokia pc suite on ur laptop, with good internet service, then u can easily upgrade.
that said, u can search and download any app u want from the internet if the OS supports it.
otherwise, u download from ovi store.
hope this helps- my 2coin. smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by donezra(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2012
otooro:

do u have nokia pc suite on ur laptop, with good internet service, then u can easily upgrade.
that said, u can search and download any app u want from the internet if the OS supports it.
otherwise, u download from ovi store.
hope this helps- my 2coin. smiley cool

tnx alot man, i appreciate
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by Trinity101(m): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2012
I need fairly used one to buy
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by Otamio: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2012
E6 and E7 which is better, or which will u choose if u where asked to make a choice?
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2012
Trinity101: I need fairly used one to buy

i won't advise that, but it shouldn't be difficult to get one in a place like computer village in lagos. Be sure not to buy a stolen or fufu-implanted phone!

Otamio: E6 and E7 which is better, or which will u choose if u where asked to make a choice?

i've not really seen the E7, but i'm currently replying u with my E6. U can look up on the internet or visit a store. So far, E6 has been superb.
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by Trinity101(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2012
otooro:

i won't advise that, but it shouldn't be difficult to get one in a place like computer village in lagos. Be sure not to buy a stolen or fufu-implanted phone!
What is the price?
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2012
Trinity101:
What is the price?

ranging from 45k to 50k max.
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by Trinity101(m): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2012
otooro:

ranging from 45k to 50k max.
OK
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by zumarock8(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2012
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2012
^ tnx man!n smiley
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by timbros(m): 8:38am On Aug 27, 2012
Can E5 be upgraded to Belle? If yes, how can I upgrade it? Thanks.
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by davit: 8:17am On Sep 05, 2012
Please whihc are three keys for hard reset in particular? i know the space key and the back space. Whihc is the shift key? Thanks.
Re: Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: by Supplanter(m): 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
Please, can anyone help me out? I need to buy a Nokia E6 phone.I don't mind if it"s a London used type.... Please, I need it urgently. Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBM Rolls Out Video Calling Feature To Android And Ios / Which Chipset Would U Prefer On Your Next Phone / 3g Usb Dongle Booster Tips(free Videos Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.