Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Strictly For Fit Girls And Buff Guys Only - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Strictly For Fit Girls And Buff Guys Only (1787 Views)

Just For The Guys Only..see Photo / Nigerian Girls And Cycling Shorts. / Girls And "Abortion" Belts. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Fit Girls And Buff Guys Only by whiteroses(f): 2:19am On Oct 06, 2007
my aunt works for fashion agency and they want new faces and models for their agency she hooks people up so i said let me share this oppurtunity because i know so many fine girls on here, (most nigerian models are plus size they are recruting new standard client, i think like size 6-10 dress size) the agency is called MODELSMINGLE CONTACT THEM ON +2348060332224, LOCATED IN SURULERE LAGOS, if you are interested I think you'll make contracts with tv adverts like guiness drink or communication services like MTN, musicians, fashion show modelling, cover girl, runway, dance and stuff, it's really good oppurtunity, email on, peter@modelsmingle.com good luck y'all
Re: Strictly For Fit Girls And Buff Guys Only by knzguru(m): 4:33am On Oct 22, 2007
Interested in getting a free photo shoot?

Naija photographer CHAZ is updating his 2007 portfolio and is recruiting models for his shoot. In return they get to have some of their pictures for their own portfolio. Professionals only please.

check out www.chiemela.shutterchance.com
Re: Strictly For Fit Girls And Buff Guys Only by odion: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2007
Hi all this is MODELSMINGLE CORRECT EMAILS ADDRESS
peter@afrogala.com
peterjohn@nigeriaentertainment.com
+2348060332224
wish you all da best
Re: Strictly For Fit Girls And Buff Guys Only by kemyzole: 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2007
Hello whiteroses tell me more, abt ur anty and the fashion agency.
i am kemi an aspiring model.
thanks for the infromation, i will contact MODELSMINGLE a model friend said they are gud.
Do u know them i mean THE AGENT.
Plz let me have ur email so we can talk and me be put me tru.
this is my email p_kemyzole@yahoo.com, hope to read from you

(1) (Reply)

How To Lighten Dark Lips Naturally - Turquoise / Over Sized Gin-string / Help!! Can't Find Fashionable Shoes For My Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.