Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week (40334 Views)

N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable / Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2012
Chyz*:

And me, Bill Clinton, Momar Ghadffi, Abe Lincoln, and Olusegun Obasanjo were all classmates at the Oxford University.

Who gives a toss about your private life  undecided
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2012
Beaf:

Sadly, it is increasingly likely that there will be war.

Ummm, some of us already predicted this like 2 years ago when GEJ made his first moves.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Beaf: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mai-suya:

Trust me the way these boko guys are going they want something more chaotic than riot in only sapele. But by Gods grace it won't happen.

I wonder what they would hope to gain from war. I believe that their real target might be to drag in the US in order to open a new battle front. Nigeria supplies the US a solid 15% of their oil it makes the destabilisation of Nigeria into an effective attack on the US.

I don't believe that their plans stop at wanting to get GEJ out, because nobody will be able to drill oil after that.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by muyoto: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2012
subsidy removal, protests, insecurity, boko haram. . .Now rumors of war?

how did things suddenly become so bad?  sad
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by manny4life(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2012
@people,

Let's give @frosbel the benefit of the doubt that he's Igbo, although, watch him with the other eyes open.

frosbel:

Because not all of us are money lovers  undecided

Use your brain, not everyone thinks alike , duh !!

So you're suggesting that money-lovers are common within Igbo's? Like seriously dude, are you for real?
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by aljharem(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2012
khalids:

[size=18pt]This looks like government handiwork to me, they are trying to divide us, so that we will not be able to stand together against them, we must resist this manipulation, NO TO FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL,[/size] NO TO GEJ, [size=18pt]NO TO PDP, Long Live the people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.[/size]
cool cool cool
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2012
muslims killing others in the name of allah? ahem . . . next piece of news - nothing to see here.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Afam4eva(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2012
@frosbel
Okwa isi ni bu nwa afor Igbo. Gini bu afa Igbo gi?
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by hwena: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2012
Soon people go dey talk say all this wahala wen dey happen for our country no be to destabiise Jona govt. make dem take time O! Some of una wey tink say una go school no know something, walahi. The plan na to create chaos for country, as power don dey slip commot from the 'owner' hand slowly but surely. Them wan revert to status quo by any means possible, by coup sef, if possible. Dem been try 'terrorism', but dat wan no dey work. Now na to try 'ethnic cleansing' and 'revolution' Dem sabi say Naija get to many ITK people wey go speak grammer confuse the common man to think say na 'revolution' dem dey fight! The grammarians (and the not so eloquent ones like the gworo chewing alhaji know demselves). I laugh in Boko haram so tey my yansh wan fall commot. Sorry to my Ibo brothers sha. You people na just collateral damage. After all no be the first time (remember 1966?) Wen dust clear power go go back to wen hin belong.Pity say my Yoruba brothers dey always allow demselves to be used despite all their book. [color=#550000][/color]
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2012
muyoto:

subsidy removal, protests, insecurity, boko haram. . .Now rumors of war?

how did things suddenly become so bad?  sad

dunno, maybe because most of you were too busy burying your heads in the sands of denial i guess. Best of luck in the hell-hole called nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by manny4life(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2012
afam4eva:

@frosbel
Oka isi ni bu onye Igbo. Gini bu afa Igbo gi?

@frosbel

lol, The joke is on you to answer now,  grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by mostojr: 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2012
They've just messed with the wrong fellas. All the abokis and oil and gas workers in the south should prepare to be slaughtered.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Beaf: 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2012
kingoflag:

Ummm, some of us already predicted this like 2 years ago when GEJ made his first moves.

Did you? And yet you claim not to be connected with boko haram?
What do you think the result of a war would be? I think you are quite stup!d and evil.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2012
kingoflag:

Boo-Hoo, cry me a River for GEJ. Dude, stop letting sentiments cloud your judgement.

GEJ SAYS HE KNOWS WHO THE BOKO-HARAM SPONSORS ARE; WHY HASNT HE DONE ANYTHING?! Lmao You guys who

MEND BOMBED AND CLAIMED RESPONSIBLITY, HE ABSOLVED THEM THEN TRIED TO IMPLICATE IBB AND DOKPESI. THEN MEND LEDER (HENRY OKAH) TURNED AROUND AND SAID: "GEJ ASKED US TO IMPLICATE THE NORTH". All of this happened within 72 hrs. BY THE WAY, HENRY OKAH IS IJAW LIKE GEJ!!!!

You want to know how evil GEJ is? HE'S USING THE ARMY TO VICIOUSLY CRACK DOWN ON PEACEFUL NIGERIAN PROTESTERS AS WE SPEAK!!!!

Open your eyes.

You confuse yourself by lumping several unrelated events together and trying to make a sense of it. There is absolutely no relationship between the subsidy brouhaha and Boko Haram. Perhaps you are the one who is being sentimental here. It is quite obvious I'm not GEJ's greatest fan, maybe you are confusing me with Beaf.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by kizito96(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2012
Any confirmation?
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2012
manny4life:

@frosbel

lol, The joke is on you to answer now,  grin grin grin

You are hiding your head in the sand. Take the message and leave the messenger.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by bkrfashua: 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2012
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-16442960
its a true story. what is Nigeria turning into?
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2012
manny4life:

@people,

Let's give @frosbel the benefit of the doubt that he's Igbo, although, watch him with the other eyes open.

So you're suggesting that money-lovers are common within Igbo's? Like seriously dude, are you for real?

Maybe I should not have generalised it, not intended to be that way , but not long ago when I visited home, I was aggrieved with the news my people gave me ,  it was all about kidnapping , blowing up bank vaults with rocket propelled grenades, young boys riding hummers with no proven source of income, internet cafes packed full of 419 , the list is just endless.

It was all about money money money by any means without consideration for the impact on others.

Near my house about a half a mile away , the body of a child was dug up from a so called church premises, why, rituals for money.

This is not how we were brought up in my days and it is sickening to see my homeland become a free for all and consideration for none kind of place.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by manny4life(m): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2012
@frosbel,

Are you using Google interpreter? Is your internet not running at 100Gigabit/sec again? Afam4eva, asked you a question, we're waiting, Or you don't wanna tell us? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2012
alj harem:

cool cool cool
Thunder fire you and your generation for politicizing the death of innocent Nigerians! May your family die in similar circumstances for other to make a joke of it!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by dustydee: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2012
Sad. When will the government stop all this?
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by muyoto: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2012
not encouraging being a Nigerian in these times.  cry
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Maisuya1: 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2012
This has nothing to do with Igbo hating, I live in an Igbo majority my neighbourhood, the other day I started a thread on the cultural section that Igbo kids are the most respectful even more than my Hausa kids, becoz they great u anywhere u see  them, and even as I type there are pple the kids of my Igbo neigbors are using my borehole.
Why in heavens name will I hate them? And i share the same sentiment with the Hausa and Igbo families here.

There is definitely something fishy about this attacks!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2012
afam4eva:

@frosbel
Okwa isi ni bu nwa afor Igbo. Gini bu afa Igbo gi?

God forbid, you want me to tell you so that your Boko Haramists can trace me and decapitate my head,   grin grin

My name is hidden  grin
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by slap1(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2012
I doubt if Nigeria has been more insecure in recent years. Those who blame the Igbo in the North should know that starting life from the scratch is not easy. . . This present administration has to be the worst! Obasanjo and Yar'Adua did not hesitate to send soldiers to the Niger-Delta to raze down villages, I wonder what GEJ is waiting for. . .
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by JimmyBoy1: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2012
Yet to get confirmation on twitter so I take this as rumour for now.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Afam4eva(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2012
frosbel:

God forbid, you want me to tell you so that your Boko Haramists can trace me and decapitate my head,   grin grin

My name is hidden  grin

why did it take you this long to reply. Google interpreter di egwu.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mai-suya:

This has nothing to do with Igbo hating, I live in an Igbo majority my neighbourhood, the other day I started a thread on the cultural section that Igbo kids are the most respectful even more than my Hausa kids, becoz they great u anywhere u see  them, and even as I type there are pple the kids of my Igbo neigbors are using my borehole.
Why in heavens name will I hate them? And i share the same sentiment with the Hausa and Igbo families here.

There is definitely something fishy about this attacks!

Boko Haram is not a friend of anybody. They started by killing northerners like themselves.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2012
They attack churches as usual, the church they attacked happened to be predominantly Igbo members.

They dont see tribes. So get over yourselves.

Even Northern Christians are in danger.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by manny4life(m): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2012
frosbel:

Maybe I should not have generalised it, not intended to be that way , but not long ago when I visited home, I was aggrieved with the news my people gave me ,  it was all about kidnapping , blowing up bank vaults with rocket propelled grenades, young boys riding hummers with no proven source of income, internet cafes packed full of 419 , the list is just endless.

It was all about money money money by any means without consideration for the impact on others.

Near my house about a half a mile away , the body of a child was dug up from a so called church premises, why, rituals for money.

This is not how we were brought up in my days and it is sickening to see my homeland become a free for all and consideration for none kind of place.

My brother, the societal ills does not belong to one place, placing strong emphasis such as what you did was WRONG. Anyway, I hear you, Be that as it may, it is what it is.

frosbel:

My name is hidden  grin

Why is it hidden? Do you understand the question he asked you? Why would BH  wanna decapitate your head because of the question? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by dayokanu(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
Na wa o

Mr President what next?
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by aljharem(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
oxford:

Thunder fire you and your generation for politicizing the death of innocent Nigerians! May your family die in similar circumstances for other to make a joke of it!

I forbid it

what warranted you out burst. I am on your side here. I am against killing of anybody and is why I said there should be protest of this sort of killings

It seems like some of you need medications.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.