Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week (40343 Views)

N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable / Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2012
Chyz*:

Frosbel you are a funny chap. grin

You are one thoroughly daft fellow. Why is Frosbel funny? Is he making this up?
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by coogar: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2012
alj harem:

1. I hope it is not true

2. If true, Northerns MUST STAND UP AGAINST BOKO HARAM

3. THE Fg should send the military there to make sure this Boko haram people are caught !!!!!

wannan shegiya mutane angry angry angry angry

the federal government should send military men to borno state and raze 5 villages.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
alj harem:

cool cool cool cool Gbammm well said.

The government MUST investigate this. It is wrong for anybody to wake up and kill people anyhow.

grin grin grin grin

Not to worry, your communist pal , Chyz , will wake up when the masscre starts to hit the thousands  grin
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Chubhie: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
This bokos are making some really bold statements that should be considered as an act of war. Which way niaja!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Rhino5dm: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
Those guys should close thier business and return to south until the situation changes.

I see no reason why they sould continue staying in place with such level of insecurity. My heart bleed for this insanely unwarranted death on innocent souls. This is absolute bullllllshhhiiit!!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by aljharem(m): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

2015 all will be reflected in the electoral register with this depopulation the northerners are perpetrating on Christians Middle-belters and Southerners.

It is not Northerners. Stop this, it is a political move and people should be blaming their government for not protecting the people instead of blaming northerners.

Yesterday a yoruba man was beaten almost to death in ebonyi. Is it South-easterners fault or the government.

Security issue is a Nigerian/FG problem. haba angry

Lets all call our government to order so they can ensure people are safe ALL OVER THE COUNTRY NO MATTER THE ETHNCITY OR RELIGION. Nairaland should not blind you to the reality.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by aljharem(m): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2012
coogar:

the federal government should send military men to borno state and raze 5 villages.

Haba why should they kill the innocent ?

the FG should send the military to borno so as to find out who the boko haram people are.

they should do a good search and arrest of any boko bast.,ards in Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2012
jason123:

May the ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU!!! Amen and amen

Precisely why I am here , to counter the Lies and deceptive practises of Leftist Liberals, Radical Islamists and Ostriches ( you know what i mean, those that bury their heads in the sand  grin grin )

Keep dreaming in lala land.

Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Beaf: 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2012
Chubhie:

This bokos are making some really bold statements that should be considered as an act of war. Which way niaja!

Stop asking hypocritical questions.
Why don't you go and protest the subsidy as an enemy of Nigeria? Isn't that what you are?
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Rhino5dm: 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2012
The guy is an Isreali MOSSAD agent. Checks his traits. How comes he is always on tab with these NEWS? So, much to answer, SO MUCH!

Chyz*:

Frosbel, I have noticed how you are trying to spread stories to pin Ndigbo against others for the sake of getting us to begin another war. You are not a nigerian and I suspect you are working for a foreign gov thats trying to disintegrate nigeria.  As long as you continue this I will be encouraging my people against going the way you want by all means.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

The guy is an Isreali MOSSAD agent. Checks his traits. How comes he is always on tab with these NEWS? So, much to answer, SO MUCH!

Because unlike Ondo state where your Internet speed operates at 2 Kilobits per second, I as an IT Expert who spends almost 13 hours on his PC has access to speeds of up to 100 Megabits per second    grin grin

In essence I can receive twitter and news updates quite rapidly.

Besides I am anti-Zionist, so the bolded allegation has failed badly.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Beaf: 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2012
This morning, Northerners suddenly packed and left Delta and Anambra. People returned to find that their mai guards had simply vanished.
Is there a connection?
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by 2mch(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2012
I see the subsidy removal supporters have moved to Religion when ethnicity failed. The Deeper Life church that was bombed, is it not Yoruba's that attend Deeper Life the most? This shows that this government is incapable of protecting Nigerians, and they want to take subsidy from us to kill us finally. So that they can run away and leave us alone to face boko haram after stealing all the money. Most of their families live abroad. My people let us join together and face the government. The time to fight for everything is NOW! Jona has given us this window. Dont waste it on myopic things. [size=28pt]ROTFLMAO. Mu che che che che che che[/size]
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2012
Beaf:

This morning, Northerners suddenly packed and left Delta and Anambra. People returned to find that their mai guards had simply vanished.
Is there a connection?

That should tell you something. They probably got wind of what was coming.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Rhino5dm: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2012
sir, compare the population of those you mentioned with local christain indegines, why haven't Boko Haram be killing their northern christains at will? With such a fire power, one would expect them to be slaughtering their northern brothers whom are equally christanis.

Gombe State is almost 50:50 christains:Muslims, from Billiri, kaltungo, Balango, dadiya, tula, Kuma, dadin kowa, waja, tangale and what have you are ALL christains indegines . One would expect those areas to be hot zones, if they truely want to purge christians out of the north

something is not adding up. Beleive me.

Abagworo:

We all know that Igbos, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers and Bayelsa people are 99.9% Christians.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2012
2mch:

I see the subsidy supporters have moved to Religion when ethnicity failed. The Deeper Life church that was bombed, is it not Yoruba's that attend Deeper Life the most? This shows that this government is incapable of protecting Nigerians, and they want to take subsidy from us to kill us finally. So that they can run away and leave us alone to face boko haram after stealing all the money. Most of their families live abroad. My people let us join together and face the government. The time to fight for everything is NOW! Jona has given us this window. Dont waste it on myopic things. [size=28pt]ROTFLMAO. Mu che che che che che che[/size]

You are rolling on the floor and laughing? No wonder they consider you guys a soft target! And please leave Yorubas out of this and stick to the story.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2012
that is why the government  must go

"Nigeria's weak central government has been slow to respond to the sect.
"
AP
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2012
2mch:

I see the subsidy protesters have moved to Religion when ethnicity failed. The Deeper Life church that was bombed, is it not Yoruba's that attend Deeper Life the most? This shows that this government is incapable of protecting Nigerians, and they want to take subsidy from us to kill us finally. So that they can run away and leave us alone to face boko haram after stealing all the money. Most of their families live abroad. My people let us join together and face the government. The time to fight for everything is NOW! Jona has given us this window. Dont waste it on myopic things. [size=28pt]ROTFLMAO. Mu che che che che che che[/size]

Lmao. Thank You. In time they'll open their eyes and see how evil this GEJ really is in his quest for power!

This is a guy that aligned himself with all the big-time criminals in Nigeria just to get into power. The moment he did, his first trip outside the country were to visit Presidents YOUWERI MOUSEVINI (Uganda)  and[b] PAUL BIYA[/b](Cameroon), TWO OF THE WORLD'S MOST BRUTAL DICTATORS.

Immediately, he came back from those trips HE WENT STRAIGHT TO THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY SEEKING WAYS TO BECOME NIGERIA'S LIFE PRESIDENT BY ASKING FOR A SINGLE 7YR TERM------ THE SAME METHODS MUOSEVINI AND CO USED ON THEIR PEOPLE. Or do you think he really wanted to spend just 7yrs in Power? Or you think he would have just gone to  National Assembly and Say:"Hey, make me life President?! lmao. 4 YRS, THEN 7YRS , THEY 21 YRS, secure the Army around him,and, BAM. . . . BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOURE USED TO SEEING HIM IN YOUR LIFE; FOR LIFE

GEJ is as evil as they come, people open your eyes!!!!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Afam4eva(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2012
Igbos should just leave the north for God's sake.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by antartica(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2012
Nigeria is a rogue state that can never smell peace without justice. Those ruling nigeria are criminals and unless they are brought to justice for their crimes against humanity,nigeria can never make a head way. Men like obj,ibb,david mark and whole gang of nigerian kleptocrats can be seen to be trying to find solutions to the problems they caused or rather causing, all they need to do is be accountable,payback and face the consequencies of their crimes. Then may be nigeria will make sense as an entity.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Chyz2: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2012
frosbel:

Mr , whatever your name is , I am not here to provoke any silly war.

Did you see my last update.

I simply posted news I saw on AP News   undecided  What is your problem  

Besides this will make people more aware and cautious in their movement.

As an Imo state person, how on earth do you expect me to further put the lives of my people at risk.

Next time engage your brain before posting !!!

Dude, you are not from Imo state of Nigeria,period. In fact if you are, lets speak in Igbo right here right now. This has nothing to do with Islam or muslim and christian or muslims against Igbos. I will not allow some foreigner to come on this site to insight my people to go into a war again,especially against people that are not targeting them,northerners. It is political and until i here about hausa or fulanis picking up daggers and machetes and going after igbos, i will continue to believe all of this nonsense is political. It involves both foreign and domestic politicians.

Also, why is that sights coppyright 2012? Didnt the year just start? Is that some type of sight put together recently for propaganda? maybe i'm not getting something undecided
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Beaf: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2012
With the wickedness displayed here by the protest organisers, I am beginning to think they are connected to boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2012
Maybe southerners living in the north should be allowed to bear arms.

GEJ himself is a victim of Boko Haram, he cannot succeed in fighting them without the support of all Nigerians. Unfortunately he keeps shooting himself in the foot.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Chyz2: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2012
If Igbos are killed in the north, my heart goes out to them,but they've been warned by us to go back to Igboland for the time being.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Maisuya1: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2012
Although no justification for this and hopefully I will personally work towards starting a occupy Nigeria against bokoharam move ment. BUT

@frosbel, I am beginning to suspect what some are accusing you of! I may be wrong, when a thread is extremely going sentimental like kill all northerners, you stat posting things like I don't want a genocide against Muslims o.
On the other hand when pple start stating the obvious that this is a calculated effort to pitch north against south, you go like no this is all what all Muslims want religion of peace indeed bla bla bla.

My question is why r u being such a chameleon?

These guys have tried so hard to cause chaos first it was.
Killing Muslims scholars and Muslims during late 2010
Then it was targeting govt
Then it was targeting foreign agencies like UN
Then it was southerners
Then now Igbos

What do they want? And why are they so desperate to cause confusion, thank God so far no one has obliged them.

I call on all nigerians if we can show unity and come out against these pple (not to fight) but demonstrate aginst them to show them they are not welcomed both in north or south. Then perhaps we might prevail where our government securities failed.

But I must state my northern brothers need to take the initiative.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2012
Beaf:

With the wickedness displayed here by the protest organisers, I am beginning to think they are connected to boko haram.

Beaf, these are two different things.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2012
Chyz*:

Dude, you are not from Imo state of Nigeria,period. In fact if you are, lets speak in Igbo right here right now

I am an Owerri Boy , trust me.

This has nothing to do with Islam or muslim and christian or muslims against Igbos.

Very true, which is what I just said, you skipped my comment and came to this silly conclusion.

I will not allow some foreigner to come on this site to insight my people to go into a war again,especially against people that are not targeting them,northerners. It is political and until i here about hausa or fulanis picking up daggers and machetes and going after igbos, i will continue to believe all of this nonsense is political. It involves both foreign and domestic politicians.

Absolutely in agreement !!!

Also, why is that sights coppyright 2012? Didnt the year just start? Is that some type of sight put together recently for propaganda? maybe i'm not getting something undecided

Not sure what you mean !!

BTW  Ọ di onye nọ nga nweríkí súfù bèké?    grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by 2mch(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2012
Beaf:

[size=28pt]
Mu che che che che che che. Is this the new strategy? Mu che che che che che. Dunce! This looks like PDP. Upon all the intelligence, did they not give a boko haram suspect 3 years? Mu che che che che che
[/size]
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by nku5: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2012
I suspected something when northerners started fleeing anambra in droves.

This is just outrageous, how could they gather in such large numbers and not arm themselves to the teeth,even after the boko haram warning
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by manny4life(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2012
Look at Chyz trying to speak in Igbo?  grin grin grin

Since I've been on this forum, I haven't seen you write Igbo,

@OP, very sad and awful, For how long are we going to continue to be scapegoats?
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Beaf: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mai-suya:

Although no justification for this and hopefully I will personally work towards starting a occupy Nigeria against bokoharam move ment. BUT

@frosbel, I am beginning to suspect what some are accusing you of! I may be wrong, when a thread is extremely going sentimental like kill all northerners, you stat posting things like I don't want a genocide against Muslims o.
On the other hand when pple start stating the obvious that this is a calculated effort to pitch north against south, you go like no this is all what all Muslims want religion of peace indeed bla bla bla.

My question is why r u being such a chameleon?

These guys have tried so hard to cause chaos first it was.
Killing Muslims scholars and Muslims during late 2010
Then it was targeting govt
Then it was targeting foreign agencies like UN
Then it was southerners
Then now Igbos

What do they want? And why are they so desperate to cause confusion, thank God so far no one has obliged them.

I call on all nigerians if we can show unity and come out against these pple (not to fight) but demonstrate aginst them to show them they are not welcomed both in north or south. Then perhaps we might prevail where our government securities failed.

But I must state my northern brothers need to take the initiative.

You think no one has obliged them? Muslims were killed by id!ots in Sapele today.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Rhino5dm: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2012
if you have imagine an atom of my personality you wont be posting that back to me. I prolly, know far far more than what you think. I have watched you right from foriegn section, religion section and now to politics section.

Funny enough, even when you cant catch more than 2 lines of Nigeria politics you are here all out. creating hate filled threads.

Tell me, one of your threads that is NOT about division, just prove me wrong with JUST one. I dare you! so, take your IT or internet speed bull crap elsewhere!

If you are not fighting catholics, you are fighting muslims or creating threads about Iran and isreal then you here celebrating Boko Haram.

frosbel:

Because unlike Ondo state where your Internet speed operates at 2 Kilobits per second, I as an IT Expert who spends almost 13 hours on his PC has access to speeds of up to 100 Megabits per second    grin grin

In essence I can receive twitter and news updates quite rapidly.

Besides I am anti-Zionist, so the bolded allegation has failed badly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.