Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week (40336 Views)

N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable / Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Afam4eva(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

They attack churches as usual, the church they attacked happened to be predominantly Igbo members.

They dont see tribes. So get over yourselves.

Even Northern Christians are in danger.

This is not a church but a traditional Igbo gathering.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
afam4eva:

why did it take you this long to reply. Google interpreter di egwu.

Google does not translate Nigerian Languages.

Let me break it down

Question : 'Okwa isi ni bu nwa afor Igbo. Gini bu afa Igbo gi?'

My Answer : Did you not say you are an Igbo person , what is your name ?

Anyway guys, game over, can't really help you further.

Suit yourself.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
Aigbofa:

Unfortunately I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Boko Haram does not shy away from claiming responsibility for their attacks. They even warn of attacks before carrying them out. I take them at their words, you don't need to be Einstein to know that people are dying needlessly.

Unfortunately also, for such a clearly intelligent man, you're a lazy thinker and sentimental in your analyzations; and I do not mean this as an insult.

You do not need to be Einstein to know that people are dying needlessly: YOU ALSO DO NOT NEED TO BE EINSTEIN TO RELAX AND READ A TEXT PROPERLY!!!

"They warn of their attacks". . . Shouldn't they claim responsibility too?

"Friday's attack comes after gunmen attacked a church in the northeast Nigeria city of Gombe during a prayer service Thursday night, spraying the congregation with gunfire and killing at least six people including the pastor's wife. No one has claimed responsibility for that attack, though Boko Haram has targeted churches in the past in its campaign to implement strict Shariah law across Nigeria."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AF_NIGERIA_VIOLENCE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

So, how did the Police Chief Conclude that it was Boko-Harm without any sort of evidence? Oh, let me see, this is just like GEJ saying "NO BE MEND DROP BOMB", even though MEND said :" Na we do am, and we go do am again"? Huh? Absolving MEND, Even when Nigerian Intelligence Sources and their South African Counterparts pinned it on MEND? Dude, open your eyes.

lmao They (Boko-Haram) haven't claimed responsibility for the 3 or 4 most recent attacks even though they always did in the past. Hmmmn. . . .  and somehow these attacks just mysteriously occur when the Polity is heating up against one of GEJ's wonderful Policies or the other.

Who wants to bet that in the coming days: SOME MYSTERIOUS FELLOW NOBODY HAS EVER HEARD OF WILL USE A NAME WE'VE ALL ASSOCIATED WITH BOKO HARAM TO CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY FOR THESE ATTACKS?!! Lmao

This is just PDP/GEJ/GEJ'S Enemies running amok. Divide and rule. Rule by fear gone horribly wrong. PDP Started  the bombings to castigate Buhari, and now look at what you're all left with. . . .

Open your eyes.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by freepeople: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
afam4eva:

@frosbel
Okwa isi ni bu nwa afor Igbo. Gini bu afa Igbo gi?

frosbel:

God forbid, you want me to tell you so that your Boko Haramists can trace me and decapitate my head,   grin grin

My name is hidden  grin

[size=18pt]OMG[/size]

grin grin grin

[size=18pt]This is funny[/size]
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Osama10(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2012
This is getting very serious now.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by manny4life(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2012
afam4eva:

why did it take you this long to reply. Google interpreter di egwu.

Wahala dey o,  Just like I suspected, frosbel used Google interpreter but Google interpreter can NEVER interpret the classic Igbo language.

@frosbel, you sure you understand the question asked? If I tell you mine, will you say yours? grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by aljharem(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2012
[size=18pt]Operation occupy Nigeria protest against Boko haram coming soon !!!!![/size]

Our security Needs to wake up to their responsibility angry angry
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Chubhie: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2012
20 dead just like that. Atimes like this i keep pondering if there is still hope for my fatherland. I blame politicians for playing politics with this issue of boko harem. Citizens being gunned down and yet we pretend all is well. Please protect yourselves and your loved ones cus naija is officially in the state of nature.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by gragraboy: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2012
indeed there are people who realy want to see nigeria in division! we must try hard to oppose them by standing united untill the government fish out the sponsors of this people, how can an illitrate afford such sophisticated weapons & learn how to use them?!! why have these BH people been treated with kid's glove uptill now?!! or are they more than the government of nigeria?!! what are the government doing are thier hands folded or tied?!! We pray for God's intervention in our country may He comfort the families of the deceased.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by ronkebp(f): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2012
alj harem:

[size=18pt]Operation occupy Nigeria protest against Boko haram coming soon !!!!![/size]

Our security Needs to wake up to their responsibility angry angry

I did not know that Nigeria had any ''securities''.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2012
afam4eva:

This is not a church but a traditional Igbo gathering.

Well then, something is def amiss here undecided
Last time I checked, they were all about Islam.

Since everybody with evil deeds now want to claim boko haram, it's hard to now which is which. Didnt Christian members (pretending to be boko harams) triedto bomb a Christian church a few weeks ago? undecided
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2012
gragra boy:

indeed there are people who realy want to see nigeria in division! we must try hard to oppose them by standing united untill the government fish out the sponsors of this people, how can an illitrate afford such sophisticated weapons & learn how to use them?!! why have these BH people been treated with kid's glove uptill now?!! or are they more than the government of nigeria?!! what are the government doing are thier hands folded or tied?!! We pray for God's intervention in our country may He comfort the families of the deceased.

I think we should try to support them, so they they neednt use any violent force. Let's all peacefully come together for one purpose; to see Nigeria divide.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2012
manny4life:

Wahala dey o,  Just like I suspected, frosbel used Google interpreter but Google interpreter can NEVER interpret the classic Igbo language.

@frosbel, you sure you understand the question asked? If I tell you mine, will you say yours? grin grin grin

Good I am glad you figured that out. grin

Write any Igbo word I will tell you what it means.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Since everybody with evil deeds now want to claim boko haram, it's hard to now which is which. Didnt Christian members (pretending to be boko harams) triedto bomb a Christian church a few weeks ago? undecided

Thank you!!!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by manny4life(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

At times, I really don't know where you get your news from, Did the news say it was "BOMB"? Besides, they said Christian, since it wasn't conclusive as they were missing data, one can only deduct that it's false news.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I think we should try to support them, so they they neednt use any violent force. Let's all peacefully come together for one purpose; to see Nigeria divide.

Thank you once again. I can't wait.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by ShangoThor(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2012
alj harem:

What! By the same people that mercilessly slaughtered and hacked the Youth Corpers to death during the last elections? Furthermore, were the perpetrators members of Boko Haram?

No, they were not Boko Haram members, but Northerners, bloody murderers or should I say bloody religious vampires with an insatiable lust for the blood of Southerners.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Afam4eva(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2012
frosbel:

Good I am glad you figured that out.  grin

Who's the Igbo guy that's giving you the translation?
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by manny4life(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2012
frosbel:

LOL, So it will take you another 20mins to respond? It's cool, at least we know you use Google Interpreter, which even Ileke, Dayokanu, anyone could have used, still don't make them Igbo, I used them because they are Yoruba (nothing tribal), so u get the drift, u use Google DON'T MAKE YOU IGBO.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by hwena: 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2012
slap1:

I doubt if Nigeria has been more insecure in recent years. Those who blame the Igbo in the North should know that starting life from the scratch is not easy. . . This present administration has to be the worst! Obasanjo and Yar'Adua did not hesitate to send soldiers to the Niger-Delta to raze down villages, I wonder what GEJ is waiting for. . .

You no sabi something. This no be about the Ibos per se. This is about kicking Jona out of Abuja, wey hin no suppose dey in the first place. Dem want make teh man appear weak and 'dull'. Dem done manage tie hin hands seriuosly as him na small boy for politics. If hin try any serious action we no go here the end of am. Dem go say him and the Ibo man wey dey lead the army done start 'genocide'. Dem go remind evri bodi about him middle name Ebele and say Ibo man done come again. The end result go be mass targetting of Ibos all over the country. Na de way the cookie crumble be dat No matter wetin the man do people go complain. He's dammed if he takes action. He's dammed if he doesn't. That's what happens when person wey suppose be servant for Naija, occupy post wen then reserve for the 'owners' of the country. The coming of Jona na accident wen nobody been foresee say possible!Naija nevea see anything yet. After this fake 'revolution, una go see the next dice wey the 'owners' go role
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by nedu666: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2012
i have stopped having sympathy for my brothers up north long ago, he wants to die should remain. nonsense people
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Justcash(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2012
frosbel:

Osikapa
Mahadum
Nduru nduru ochichi
Ebelebe
Ugbo ala
Ndi uwe oji

Can you say what they mean?
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Maisuya1: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

The thing tire me o. How I wish we can channel our anger and disgust on the govt instead on our selves. Is it not the duty of govt to provide security anymore.

But the military precision and stealthiness by which these BH operate, are they foreign supported, coz if they were all domestic definitely we will have sniffed something out by now.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2012
afam4eva:

Who's the Igbo guy that's giving you the translation?

amaghi mu asu igbo

puba

bye !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2012
manny4life:

At times, I really don't know where you get your news from, Did the news say it was "BOMB"? Besides, they said Christian, since it wasn't conclusive as they were missing data, one can only deduct that it's false news.

You're focusing on "bomb" for argument sake. Why not try to focus on the intent.
The fact that there have been church members who intended on bombing another church  claimed boko haram puts a suspicious cloud on this news. This is an opportune time for this evil doers to claim anything in order to cause confusion and chaos by attacking a traditional gathering (which is different from their recent agenda; Christianity).

When is any news conclusive in Nigeria? So you chose when to find a news conclusive and when to make excuses. Understandable. One must surely feel the need to feel despised.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Afam4eva(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2012
Justcash:

Osikapa
Mahadum
Nduru nduru ochichi
Ebelebe
Ugbo ala
Ndi uwe oji

Let me add

Agwa
Amu
Ike
Ala(ara)
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by manny4life(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2012
Justcash:

Osikapa
Mahadum
Nduru nduru ochichi
Ebelebe
Ugbo ala
Ndi uwe oji

@frosbel,

Answer immediately, you said you're using 100GB/S internet speed.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Emekamex(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2012
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2012
Why are Igbos so slow to catch on to anything in that country.? What is wrong with them for god sake? Even on this thread they are playing of all places?

If they were vigilant then the Northerners from their region would not have been allowed to leave. Even, this morning wen someone on the thread suggested they should not be allowed to leave, an Igbo challenged them. Are we the most educated or civilised people in Nigeria becos we are slowly all dieing from this civilisation oooooo.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Afam4eva(m): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2012
manny4life:

@frosbel,

Answer immediately, you said you're using 100GB/S internet speed.

LMAO
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2012
BEAF:

Did you? And yet you claim not to be connected with boko haram?
What do you think the result of a war would be? I think you are quite stup!d and evil.

Renoooooo, how far?

You're still reeling from the bashing you got on twitter?

GEJ claims to know BOKO-HARAM SPONSORS WHY HASNT HE DONE ANYTHING?

MEND, HIS FELLOW IJAWS, SAY HE ASKED THEM TO DETONATE THE BOMBS ON OCT 1ST AND THEN BLAME IT ON NORTHERNERS----- YET GEJ SAID "NO BE MEND DO AM, I SABI WHO DID". Lmao

I'm not getting paid to spin the truth on its head, thats your job and I intend to make you work for you money by setting the people's minds thinking.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by manny4life(m): 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You're focusing on "bomb" for argument sake. Why not try to focus on the intent.
The fact that there have been church members who intended on bombing another church  claimed boko haram puts a suspicious cloud on this news. This is an opportune time for this evil doers to claim anything in order to cause confusion and chaos by attacking a traditional gathering (which is different from their recent agenda; Christianity).

When is any news conclusive in Nigeria? So you chose when to find a news conclusive and when to make excuses. Understandable. One must surely feel the need to feel despised.

Ok madam, I will focus on the intent, Well I guess who feel the need to be despised should carry on, I don't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.