Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week (40344 Views)

N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable / Gunmen Kill 6 At Ungogo In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Justcash(m): 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2012
frosbel:

no more , I am busy

Please next time write in Owerri proper - thanks.

The bolded shows that you are not Igbo. "Owerri" is an adulterated form of Owerre. It is originally  pronounced and written as Ala Owerre, just like Ofe Owerre.

If you don't know what "University" and "Leadership" means in Igbo, what else do you know?

Every Igbo man and woman should know what it means for someone to scream, "Ebelebe!". From your translation, it means "Silly!"??!!!

It is either you are an efulefu or a complete impostor.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by nedu666: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2012
More ibo idiots still up north waiting to be roasted for suya.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by SamIkenna: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2012
My God! I have tried not hate Hausa-Fulani, yes I have and God knows I did try but its very very dificult at this point to keep trying. I really do not know if I support reprisal just for the sake of it or just to teach them a lesson. I cant even believe I'm here talking about taking another man's life.

We all know its always good to know whats going on in one's country especially if one is living abroad, but what about one's sanity? Reading Nigerian news in times like this can make one go crazy and become bloodthirsty. I want to go have a hair cut but I really cant drive after reading how a brood of vipers mowed down my people! I really do hope Hausa-Fulani people dont think we are soft targets because some of us are really on the edge of going to the trenches with them.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nadanbata: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2012
hwena:

The answer to your question be say Jona belongs to a region wen no suppose rule Naija. Simple

So its political yes?  cool cool
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2012
Justcash:

The bolded shows that you are not Igbo. "Owerri" is an adulterated form of Owerre. It is originally  pronounced and written as Ala Owerre, just like Ofe Owerre.

If you don't know what "University" and "Leadership" means in Igbo, what else do you know?

Every Igbo man and woman should know what it means for someone to scream, "Ebelebe!". From your translation, it means "Silly!"??!!!

It is either you are an efulefu or a complete impostor.

Okay , I am not Igbo , hope that makes you happy.

I am Fulani
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by FACE(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2012
I wonder why anyone would attack frosbel for posting news on this forum. He posted the links as well so it beats me why people are attacking the news bearer.

The fact is that innocent Ndi Igbo were attacked and killed in the north as they were having their towns meeting in peace.

These attacks have been premeditated and targeted towards Ndi Igbo and anybody who does not agree needs to befriend an ostrich for "burial of heads in sand partnership".

I hate to enter into tribal arguments but enough is enough. A pattern is developing here and that pattern has become a trend. Kaduna, Suleja and now this. Ndi Igbo are less than 30% of the population in Nigeria, so why should they bear the brunt of these attacks ?

This is reminiscent of 1966 and I blame those who have refused to learn from history. Ndi Igbo  in the north should form bands to defend themselves and return fire for stone. If they are unable to form militias in the north, they should return home and stop making us handicapped.

Following the counter coup in 1966, northerners; cheered on by danjuma, Katsina and murttala smassacred Igbo civilians and a lot of Nigerians have continued to justify the genocide on the bases that Nzeogwu slaughtered other people in his coup.

Just like the northerners are leaving the east today with no threat to their lives, Ojukwu guaranteed the safe passage of northerners from the east after the first wave of massacre of easterners. As soon as these people got home, they launched the most ferocious manhunt and slaughter of the easterners that were still in the north.  Ndi Igbo will not heed to history and return or fortify now that northerners are returning to the north without any threats to their lives in the east.

Ukpara okpoko gburu, nti chiri ya !

Nigeria is now in a state of war and anyone who thinks otherwise is living in a fools paradise. Jonathan should bring the full might of the armed forces on any region trying to cause anarchy. If it is good for Odi, it is also good for Gombe, Kaduna, Bauchi and Bornu. Northerners are tired of sharing the country with the rest of us and this country MUST BE SPLIT BY ALL MEANS POSSIBLE.

As of today, Nigeria has ceased to be as a nation as far as I am concerned. It is a shame that it has come to this. Okwua di omimi, onye obula kwadoba.

For those who may want to join issues with me; rest assured that I will not respond to any rubbish you write, so you may as well forget it.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Limaoscar: 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2012
This is really very sad! really sad!!

What do these Northerns want for themslves again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They got it all already, free oil, plum positions in NNPC, NPDC, NAPIMS,IMMIGRATION, CUSTOMS and Excercise, POLICE, ARMY PARASTATALS,PORTS AUTHORITY, FAAN, EFCC STRATEGIC POLITICAL POSITIONS IN EVERY GOVERNMENT since Independence . I can go on and on but can't they learn from How Christians, Muslims and Animists or even atheists live down south, isn't this why we said we are a CIRCULAR State??/ angry angry angry

I pray this is not true because the Igbo nation that I know might not take this one laying low, I have already called some of my friends in Naija to watch out for the 9.00pm News to confirm if this is really happening, God help us all.Amen!!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nadanbata: 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

My God! I have tried not hate Hausa-Fulani, yes I have and God knows I did try but its very very dificult at this point to keep trying. I really do not know if I support reprisal just for the sake of it or just to teach them a lesson. I cant even believe I'm here talking about taking another man's life.

We all know its always good to know whats going on in one's country especially if one is living abroad, but what about one's sanity? Reading Nigerian news in times like this can make one go crazy and become bloodthirsty. I want to go have a hair cut but I really cant drive after reading how a brood of vipers mowed down my people! I really do hope Hausa-Fulani people dont think we are soft targets because some of us are really on the edge of going to the trenches with them.

a question how do you know its [b]Hausa/Fulani [/b]gunmen?
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by hwena: 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2012
la Capri:

Some are hacking govt sites
Others are protesting against subsidy removal,
But none is protesting the killing of innocent southerns in the north.
What a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you funny, walahi! You no sabi say the people wey dey behind the protests (i.e. wey dey fund am) dey also benefit from the boko haram nonsence. How dem go wan make people protest the killing now, dat one make sense to you? All the people dying whether southerners or northerners or even UN officials na collateral damage. Power games dey more sinister and deep than you think, especially wen the kain money wey dey involved na the stake!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by pawa4ul: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2012
The problem here is that the poor ones amongst them cannot even afford to pay their fare back cos of the Badluck Badnathan fuel hike. That man no go see better.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Onlytruth(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2012
Umunne m, I really don't  think that frosbel being Igbo is relevant at all in this discourse. I even thank him for bringing us this news. We need to know what is happening in Northern Nigeria and how it is affecting us. If we don't know what is happening, how can we ever know when it would reach our land? Do you think this will stop in the North?
Though I don't like the fact that there are still Igbos in the North (ndi nti ochi), I would use their plights (yes I would because ha adighi anu ihe! cool ) to read the tealeaves of events, and then take adequate measures to prepare.

Let's keep focus on the REAL issues here.
Thank you frosbel!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Justcash(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2012
frosbel:

Okay , I am not Igbo , hope that makes you happy.

I am Fulani

Then your Igbo is fairly good. The Nduru nduru is originally Ndoro Ndoro. I strategically wrote it like that to see if you were Igbo. You would have noticed it. It means leadership tussle as in politics.

@Topic; I have no pity for the murdered men. What for God's sake are they doing up North?!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2012
The Northerners that left the east are collaborators that should have been apprehended and detained. They will be the ones Identifying Igbo's in the North for massacrer.

FACE:

I wonder why anyone would attack frosbel for posting news on this forum. He posted the links as well so it beats me why people are attacking the news bearer.

The fact is that innocent Ndi Igbo were attacked and killed in the north as they were having their towns meeting in peace.

These attacks have been premeditated and targeted towards Ndi Igbo and anybody who does not agree needs to befriend an ostrich for "burial of heads in sand partnership".

I hate to enter into tribal arguments but enough is enough. A pattern is developing here and that pattern has become a trend. Kaduna, Suleja and now this. Ndi Igbo are less than 30% of the population in Nigeria, so why should they bear the brunt of these attacks ?

This is reminiscent of 1966 and I blame those who have refused to learn from history. Ndi Igbo  in the north should form bands to defend themselves and return fire for stone. If they are unable to form militias in the north, they should return home and stop making us handicapped.

Following the counter coup in 1966, northerners; cheered on by danjuma, Katsina and murttala smassacred Igbo civilians and a lot of Nigerians have continued to justify the genocide on the bases that Nzeogwu slaughtered other people in his coup.

Just like the northerners are leaving the east today with no threat to their lives, Ojukwu guaranteed the safe passage of northerners from the east after the first wave of massacre of easterners. As soon as these people got home, they launched the most ferocious manhunt and slaughter of the easterners that were still in the north.  Ndi Igbo will not heed to history and return or fortify now that northerners are returning to the north without any threats to their lives in the east.

Ukpara okpoko gburu, nti chiri ya !

Nigeria is now in a state of war and anyone who thinks otherwise is living in a fools paradise. Jonathan should bring the full might of the armed forces on any region trying to cause anarchy. If it is good for Odi, it is also good for Gombe, Kaduna, Bauchi and Bornu. Northerners are tired of sharing the country with the rest of us and this country MUST BE SPLIT BY ALL MEANS POSSIBLE.

As of today, Nigeria has ceased to be as a nation as far as I am concerned. It is a shame that it has come to this. Okwua di omimi, onye obula kwadoba.

For those who may want to join issues with me; rest assured that I will not respond to any rubbish you write, so you may as well forget it.

Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by hwena: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2012
Nadanbata:

So its political yes?  cool cool

It's about maintaining the power arrangements wey Jona done dey dismantle. Simple
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2012
[size=18pt]My Yoruba ppl, plz be careful.
May God keep us safe in the midst of chaos.
Let us politically stay out of whatever is going on between this two groups for now.
Let us continue to practice tolerance, patience and love for our neighbors.
No need to send the Hausas/Northerners packing to anywhere.
The love we show to others our Lord will  multiply onto us in millions.

Walk carefully and plz come back home.

Yoruba/ Oduduwa a gbe a o!.
[/size]
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nadanbata: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2012
@Face go after your governors/sentaors/reps tell them you want split. Do they not represent Igbo intrests in the country? Or are they after ther own money like the rest.

Me to Im tired of Nigeria as it is, fundamental change is needed if that means a split/decentralization im 100% behind it. But people coming out with myths like Hausa/Fulani want the oil they would never agree to SNC know to your polticians na the same  cool cool cool. Unlike most im realistic [size=14pt]all call for split will never happen under GEJ+PDP. GEJ doesnt care nor do the rest really.[/size]
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Beaf: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2012
I am really angry at those Igbo's who have been spitting on their own and having a silly argument from page 1, maybe its not my business, but I have to say it.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Chyz2: 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2012
@FROSBEL, you are neither Igbo nor Fulani. Get a new hobby you western propagandist.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by 2mch(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2012
Beaf:

I am really angry at those Igbo's who have been spitting on their own and having a silly argument from page 1, maybe its not my business, but I have to say it.

Mu che che che che che. Igbo's now you have a reason to join the protest and demand that the Boko haramites are exposed. This is your moment, do not waste any time. All the numbers of your top people have been exposed. Join the protest and fight against insecurity. The boko haramites must be exposed, who ever are their sponsors must be exposed. Let the masks fall off. Demand accountability from your government. Dont let them convince you and divide you on tribal lines. Let us all stand together and demand our rights. That is the way to go. Nigerian politicians have played us all too long.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2012
So sad what my country has turned to. But i beg all igbos and southerners in the north to please leave and come start a new life in the east or lagos. Your life is worth more than any money up there. The FG has failed in security, that's the truth!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Beaf: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2012
hwena:

It's about maintaining the power arrangements wey Jona done dey dismantle. Simple

And Jona should continue right on dismantling their power.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Chyz2: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2012
Beaf:

@Remo Omokri a.k.a. Beaf,  you have NO SHAME, YOU BASTARD!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Beaf: 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2012
Chyz*:

@Remo Omokri a.k.a. Beaf,  you have NO SHAME, YOU BASTARD!

You are the bastar'd.
[size=21pt]Southern muturu![/size]

Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2012
hwena:

Dismantle in a haste and be ready.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2012
Very deserved killing. Idiots.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Justcash(m): 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
Beaf:

It is time to spit on their graves for choosing to die like rams for the sake of making money up north rather than returning home alive to re-establish themselves and raise their children. If they do not return, they will continue to die and I will not have pity on them. Shuuu, which kain rubbish be that?!
Moreover, they are delaying the separation of the hell hole of a country.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by 2mch(m): 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
Chyz*:

@Remo Omokri a.k.a. Beaf,  you have NO SHAME, YOU BASTARD!

The smoke screen is clearing and very evident now abi? mu che che che che che che.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Starbaby1: 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2012
Justcash:

Then your Igbo is fairly good. The Nduru nduru is originally Ndoro Ndoro. I strategically wrote it like that to see if you were Igbo. You would have noticed it. It means leadership tussle as in politics.

@Topic; I have no pity for the murdered men. What in God's sake are they doing up North?!

Forgive me but what does one's spelling have to do with anything? I'm sure you are aware that there are many dialects in imo alone, talkless of igbo in general. Owerri people speak differently from mbaise despite being neighbours! And biko kam jua gi, how is it that you do not have pity for your brothers getting murdered? Regardless of where they are, does anyone really deserve dying? when dey finish killing them in the north, guess what will happen, dey'll still come to east to complete what they've started. Nwanne che e chiche nna da!
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2012
2mch:

The smoke screen is clearing and very evident now abi? mu che che che che che che.

Boko Haram Igbo Impostor , that's what you are grin
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Beaf: 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2012
Justcash:

It is time to spit on their graves for choosing to die like rams for the sake of making money up north rather than returning home to re-establish themselves. If they do not return, they will continue to die and I will not have pity on them. Shuuu, which kain rubbish be that?!
Moreover, they are delaying the separation of the hell hole of a country.

Can you people not call them home? I believe Ohaneze asked them to remain.
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by FACE(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2012
Beaf:

Just leave them to continue fooling themselves, when jungle mature dem go loss for bush. Who no know, no go know !
Re: Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

My Yoruba ppl, plz be careful.
May God keep us safe in the midst of chaos.
[b][color=#990000][b]Let us politically stay out o[/b]f whatever is going on between this two groups for now.

Let us continue to practice tolerance, patience and love for our neighbors.
No need to send the Hausas/Northerners packing to anywhere.
The love we show to others our Lord will  multiply onto us in millions.

Walk carefully and plz come back home.

Yoruba/ Oduduwa a gbe a o!.[/b]
[/color]

[size=18pt]There are no innocent by-standers.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Bukola Saraki / The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency / Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.