Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

College Basketball Vs Nigerian Basketball - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / College Basketball Vs Nigerian Basketball (4587 Views)

Victor Oladipo: The Best Nigerian Basketball Prodigy Since Hakeem Olajuwon / Nigerian Basketball Star In The Us Dies In Auto Crash / Nigerian Basketball Olympic Team? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

College Basketball Vs Nigerian Basketball by Ameh2(m): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2012
i ve been watchn college basketball nd i am not sure that the nigerian league teams can beat u.s.a college teams not to talk of their main league team(nba)

Re: College Basketball Vs Nigerian Basketball by dealerman(m): 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2012
@ Ameh: Are you a basketballer? There's no University or College in Nigeria that can beat the worst college basketball team in the U.S. Nigeria hasn't come to that level cos there has been no support and well trained athletes.
Re: College Basketball Vs Nigerian Basketball by team17: 4:03am On Jun 26, 2012
Gents I think you both are mistaken. There is a ton of basketball talent in Nigeria. A lot if things are on the horizon for Nigeria hoops! If you want to know more, go to www.team17sports.com. We are working on behalf of and with the NBBF to grow Nigerian basketball...and its about to happen! Pass the word to ALL fellow Nigerians!!!
Re: College Basketball Vs Nigerian Basketball by WarriorX1: 3:33am On Jun 30, 2012
Naija B.Ball is stepping up, follow it here....

http://nigerian-basketball..co.uk/
Re: College Basketball Vs Nigerian Basketball by masterpiecer(m): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2012
that implies dat we need to really put more effort on the grass root, most especially high skool(secondary skool), college basketball in d the States is where virtually all NBA stars graduated from into NBA stars.\

i know some dudes in my hood dat play some really good basketball with great skills, but lack of sponsors turns dem into mere street champs, its so pathetic.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Lars Lagerback / Start Winning Bet9ja Everyday I Mean Each Day- Secret Tips & Hack / NFF-Aiteo Nigerian Football Awards Holds Today At 7:30pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.