Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions (208865 Views)

Setting Up A Kitchen - Suggestions Needed. / Peak Milk Reach For Millions Promo- How To Win Revealed!- Informationvilla / Starters And Deserts For Nigerian Meals, Suggestions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by tpia5: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
Why cant garri be discussed in food section?
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
Of course, it can. Being a nuisance isn't allowed. What's the problem, Tpia?
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by monalicious(f): 7:15am On Nov 17, 2012
Asking how do I open a thread using my phone,and do you know what happens when a cake's baking process is terminated before d cake becomes completely baked,and continued after abt 5 hours,ols I need an answer
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
monalicious: Asking how do I open a thread using my phone
Pretty much the same way you do when using a computer. . . Nothing changes.

monalicious: and do you know what happens when a cake's baking process is terminated before d cake becomes completely baked,and continued after abt 5 hours,ols I need an answer
I can't tell you anything from experience or for certain, but, most likely, the cake will collapse as it cools off since after 5 hours it would have spent its leavening agent, so you can't get what you originally wanted. It's better you don't start at all; wait until you have the time to bake at once.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by monalicious(f): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2012
Thanx alot
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by 2million1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
pls how can i close a thread i created
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
2 million: pls how can i close a thread i created
Only the moderator of the section can. Give me the link to the thread and I'll see if it should actually be locked or not.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by yme2(f): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2012
what is the meaning of this? "pyguru banned y me for https://www.nairaland.com/881186/baking-thread/2#13369641. Ban expires at Today at 02:31:32 PM."

answering a question on the baking thread and saw that? who is this pyguru and why the fck did I get banned?
they just ban for silly reasons or what? I am hoping this was a mistake. what rubbish!
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2012
Lol!
Pyguru is a bot, and I'm sure the ban was a mistake. Sowiie!
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by yme1(f): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ehnnn, I thought as much
y'all(tongue) should get that ish fixed ehnn
the thing (bot) don ban be twiceangry
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by 2million1(m): 12:16am On Dec 18, 2012
helo miss mod. Pls how do i de-activate my account or beta still change my username...pls reply urgently. Tanx
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 12:27am On Dec 18, 2012
Stop using this current account and start afresh with a new one. You may edit all your posts and make 'em empty, if you will.

Why would you like to deactivate this account, btw?
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by 2million1(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2012
Missy_B: Stop using this current account and start afresh with a new one. You may edit all your posts and make 'em empty, if you will.

Why would you like to deactivate this account, btw?
cuz i dn't have any use for my username anymore and i wanna change it, but since i can't i tot de-activating my account and using d email 2 create another will be beta, cuz i dn't want to create another email
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
2 million: cuz i dn't have any use for my username anymore and i wanna change it, but since i can't i tot de-activating my account and using d email 2 create another will be beta, cuz i dn't want to create another email
It seems to me that's the only option you have, except you request the admin to help you change your username (there's no guarantee he will, though).
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Asos: 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hello Moderator,

I'm wondering why my thread https://www.nairaland.com/1148938/lovely-delicious-home-made-cupcakes was moved from the food section to the advert section...I see posts similar to mine E.g. https://www.nairaland.com/1049900/looking-where-get-best-abuja.

Kindly explain. Thanks Ma'am.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
Your thread was moved to the Advert section because you're advertising your business/product.
Strangely, the other thread must have escaped me. Thanks for bringing it to my knowledge, justice has been done to it.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by baibijayyahoo(f): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2013
just wonderin how a moderator is gotten....*curious*
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by 2million1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
please can you change my username from 2 million to Big Joe?...tanx
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
2 million: please can you change my username from 2 million to Big Joe?...tanx
I can't help you. You should ask the admin
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by 2million1(m): 12:25am On Jan 04, 2013
Missy_B:
I can't help you. You should ask the admin
tanx
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Seun(m): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by baibijayyahoo(f): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
nid a change of name frm my email to saggysmiles
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by 2million1(m): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
Seun: @2 million: Name Taken: https://www.nairaland.com/big-joe https://www.nairaland.com/bigjoe
ok sir. Please can u change it to Mr Joe. Tanx
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by catholy: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
why did d op remove my trend
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
Your thread wasn't removed, it was moved to the Technology section where I think is appropriate for it.
https://www.nairaland.com/1156720/sealing-machine

1 Like

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 15, 2013
[size=13pt]Missy Madame, I don't know where this one belongs o lol. If you leave it here, can you recommend it?

https://www.nairaland.com/1162936/dominos-pizza-team-nigeria-having[/size]
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by bunmioguns(m): 8:54am On Jan 15, 2013
Pls I created a topic with the title ''Study ties fast food to asthma, eczema in children'' dis morning nd I could not see it again..
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2013
The anti-spam bot dealt with it, the mistake has been rectified. Sorry.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by joeyfire(m): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2013
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
Done!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. / Nigerian Recipes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.