Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:17 AM

Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions (208398 Views)

Setting Up A Kitchen - Suggestions Needed. / Peak Milk Reach For Millions Promo- How To Win Revealed!- Informationvilla / Starters And Deserts For Nigerian Meals, Suggestions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2013
It is not exactly a copy and paste duplicate. But you're right, your thread should have been on the FP because it was created first.
We apologize and will see to it that it doesn't happen again.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Pattey(m): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2013
Missy_B: It is not exactly a copy and paste duplicate. But you're right, your thread should have been on the FP because it was created first.
We apologize and will see to it that it doesn't happen again.

I'm disappointed! "It is not exactly a copy and paste duplicate". . . Did you check the content of his post and mine? And you didn't see he lifted out what he used for that post, including pictures!

I accused him of it on that thread and he couldn't deny it. . . And guess what, the dear moderator is playing devil's advocate. How nice!
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by tjskii(f): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hello Pattey,

Your thread was opened in the celebrity section,while youngchoppey opened his in the foodsection,which was why we had no idea you posted the topic before his,we as mods take the issue of plagiarism very seriosly,so we would like to be absolutely sure,before taking any action,did you create this topic yourself?
I ask you this because I have seen this same topic posted in different blogs,e.g

http://tiwasblog.com/2013/10/pictures-koko-garri-vip-garri-manufactured-by-dbanj-and-don-jazzy.html

http://www.turkzconcept.com/2013/10/photos-koko-garri-by-dbanj-and-don.html?m=1

http://naijaofofo./2013/10/14/photos-koko-garri-vip-garrimanufactured-by-dbanj-and-don-jazzy/

So except you can prove that you were the individual who posted this topic on these blogs,the issue of plagiarism does not arise,(except on your part,seeing that you didn't quote the source of your article in the first place)
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Pattey(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
tjskii: Hello Pattey,

Your thread was opened in the celebrity section,while youngchoppey opened his in the foodsection,which was why we had no idea you posted the topic before his,we as mods take the issue of plagiarism very seriosly,so we would like to be absolutely sure,before taking any action,did you create this topic yourself?
I ask you this because I have seen this same topic posted in different blogs,e.g

http://tiwasblog.com/2013/10/pictures-koko-garri-vip-garri-manufactured-by-dbanj-and-don-jazzy.html

http://www.turkzconcept.com/2013/10/photos-koko-garri-by-dbanj-and-don.html?m=1

http://naijaofofo./2013/10/14/photos-koko-garri-vip-garrimanufactured-by-dbanj-and-don-jazzy/

So except you can prove that you were the individual who posted this topic on these blogs,the issue of plagiarism does not arise,(except on your part,seeing that you didn't quote the source of your article in the first place)

Does my write up look like a blog post? So you think everyone does copy and paste or what? I'll take that as sarcasm!

You can check ALL my posts, I'm an ethical writer and researcher, so I do not fail to attribute sources when needed.

Why not copy my post into google and see if any of those blogs you quoted will return my content? I think you should have done that before trying to get cute with this post; I can read between the lines!
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by 1313(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2013
Pls where is d tread or section for agriculture or farming? I think we should create one if we don't have. Thanks
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by AbuMikey(m): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by xristos(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
Moderator, pls i nid an active thread. On how to prepare ORIGINAL ewa agoyin.....there are many unsatisfactory shortcuts to it....but i nid experience especially from those togolese people.

Thanks
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by monalicious(f): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
I have a question n i dont know where to post it.I dnt know if this is d right place, please what is the price range for Nigerian traditional 2 tier cake.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by cynhamscakes(f): 6:44am On Dec 01, 2013
@Moderator, i just discovered my thread which i have been maintaining in this food section have been moved to advert section.

Why, what did i do wrong? Tell me so i can correct it. I want that thread back in food section pls. I have enough on advert already.

https://www.nairaland.com/1503800/rich-affordable-birthday-wedding-party.

Thanks as i await your quick response.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by cynhamscakes(f): 6:47am On Dec 01, 2013
monalicious: I have a question n i dont know where to post it.I dnt know if this is d right place, please what is the price range for Nigerian traditional 2 tier cake.

Hi, are you based in Abuja? I can bake your cake for you. Pls call or whatsapp 07034794947.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by cynhamscakes(f): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
Missy B please respond to my earlier post. I want my thread moved back to food section. Its the same pattern i have been following since i opened the part 1 of the thread so am confused as to why you moved this part 2 to advert section.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
The mods of this section decided that the section can't have countless threads on cake advert, so we have 2 options : move those threads to the advert section where they belong or create one thread particularly dedicated to cake advert where you all can promote your handwork and post photos of your cakes.
Even though we settled for option 2, in any case, all threads on cake advert (like every other advert) will be dealt with, including the part 1 of your thread which was allowed to stay in this section for reasons earlier mentioned.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by boay(m): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by cynhamscakes(f): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2013
Missy_B: The mods of this section decided that the section can't have countless threads on cake advert, so we have 2 options : move those threads to the advert section where they belong or create one thread particularly dedicated to cake advert where you all can promote your handwork and post photos of your cakes.
Even though we settled for option 2, in any case, all threads on cake advert (like every other advert) will be dealt with, including the part 1 of your thread which was allowed to stay in this section for reasons earlier mentioned.

Ok, i understand your point. Are you guys sticking with the thread : pictures of cakes, cakes? Or you will create a new one for us?
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
I don't know for now...we will see. As soon as I can i will deal with the cake thread issue.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by boay(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Missy_B: I don't know for now...we will see. As soon as I can i will deal with the cake thread issue.
boay: Please consider for front page
https://www.nairaland.com/1538810/foods-make-immunity-extraordinarily-strong
Missy_B: I don't know for now...we will see. As soon as I can i will deal with the cake thread issue.
consider my post
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by cynhamscakes(f): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2013

Am not the only one with a cake thread but i was singled out and my precious thread removed.

Please consider taking the thread back if i edit my thread and remove all traces of advert.
Thank you.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
I have been very busy so forgive me if some threads are yet to be dealt with...before the end of the week I should settle the cake issue.
I have no reason to move your thread and deliberately leave other members'.

@ boay,
Ok. Thanks
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
cynhamscakes:

Am not the only one with a cake thread but i was singled out and my precious thread removed.

Please consider taking the thread back if i edit my thread and remove all traces of advert.
Thank you.
https://www.nairaland.com/1544007/bakers-square-show-us-cake
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by boay(m): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Missy_B: I have been very busy so forgive me if some threads are yet to be dealt with...before the end of the week I should settle the cake issue.
I have no reason to move your thread and deliberately leave other members'.

@ boay,
Ok. Thanks

Please I dont understand
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by engrtee(f): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2013
i know this might not be a frontpage material but to those of us having the problem come and learn
How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c

https://www.nairaland.com/1545371/how-send-p.mquotemake-bold-e.t.c
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by bece: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2013
@missy b
I don't see why my cake thread should be moved †✽ advert section. Befor I created that thread u specfically told me that only cake threads with advert will be moved †✽ advert sectn,I wasn't advertising i was just having fun with my thread. The rule says no advert but no rule that states no individual thread with cake pix.
Why must I lump my cake pix with some other people px. Everybody registered on nairaland individually so why must we have a group thread?
If a thread does not abide by the rules of thiiis section then such thread should be dealt with, Ʊ don't just remove other thread just cos someone has gone against the rule.
I think u are not being fair. I was really having fun with my thread.
No problem every mallam with hin own kettle
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
The original post of your thread isn't an advert but some posts that came after were ; see the last page for example. Even on your photos, your number is inscribed ( if that is not an advert...)

I like the way the advert in your thread is subtle and left to me, I would let it stay in this section as it doesn't scream "come and buy" but we both know the purpose of the thread is to advertise your work. If I let yours stay because of its fine approach, others will copy the same approach and we will still have too many cake advert threads. So it's either you all deal in the advert section or you work together in the food section ( with which I don't see any problem).
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Spotless180(m): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2013
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by LordBabs(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
hi everyone, I am suggesting a Saturday morning cook out or recipe in this section, someone can always come up with a recipe that we all could and paste pictures here for the fun of it. We would also learn more and it should spice up this section. Just my humble suggestion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. / Nigerian Recipes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.