Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Having A Baby For A Married Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Baby For A Married Man (16054 Views)

Woman Who Had Baby For Brother Says She Can’t Stop Having Sex With Him (photos) / Can You Love A Married Man? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2012
Means she was not married to the man but decided to have a kid for them man, I assume against the man's will. Tell her to call the man and use diplomacy to get child support. Another alternative is to take the kid to motherless babies home if she cant take care of the kid and continue her olosho
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Mynd44: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2012
hmmm
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Sidajili: 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Now watch ladies.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuHfsegp5qs[/flash]

In today's society, we really get awarded for f0rked up behaviour!
I pity the girl sha but she's so silly!

What did she spend 9 mins saying? Heard the F words so many times like a tape on loop, Record breaking highest number of times i've heard the F word used in 9 mins! Anybody counting? Nice video to audition in the up coming 'curse word' reality show. She's in!
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by InkedNerd(f): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2012
Sidajili:

What did she spend 9 mins saying? Heard the F words so many times like a tape on loop, Record breaking highest number of times i've heard the F word used in 9 mins! Anybody counting? Nice video to audition in the up coming 'curse word' reality show. She's in!

lol she reminds me of a lock jaw hill billy grin
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by koolguy88(m): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2012
life goes on, grin
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by AfroBlue(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2012
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by obowunmi(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2012
With the new price of things, More naija babes will have children with married men for money but ure valueable without a child than with a child. #gbabe
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Orikinla(m): 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2012
C'est la vie.

She would fare better to live with it and learn never to trust anyone again in lust.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by ebonyvibe(f): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2012
I can see many peoples point of view but this girl I know her and don't think her aim was to get pregnant for a married man.

I meet this guy once whilst she was pregnant and he was all over her; her point now is when he knows that he is married why let her keep the baby why not ask her to get rid of it and led her on till she gives birth.

He still wants to be with her as long as his house wife does not know of the newborn ( I mean what the f***)

I just spoke with her and asked her to really be honest with me if she realized he was married and she said no and I honestly believe her. She only added that when she was three months pregnant he told her  he was a divorcee and about five months he said he was in hospital she insisted to visit him for several days with him insisting she doesn't come cos of infection and her condition only for him to say the ex wife and kids are around and he didn't know how to tell her she was only staying cos of the kids

The lies continued until he eventually fessed up and by then she had already had the baby but agreed to support her now plus him support or attention she doesn't get but he still want her to keep it from the so called ex
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by InkedNerd(f): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2012
ebonyvibe:

I can see many peoples point of view but this girl I know her and don't think her aim was to get pregnant for a married man.

I meet this guy once whilst she was pregnant and he was all over her; her point now is when her knows that he is married why let her keep the baby why not ask her to get rid of it and led her on till she gives birth.

He still wants to be with her as long as his house wife does not know of the newborn ( I mean what the f***)

I just spoke with her and asked her to really be honest with me if she realized he was married and she said no and I honestly believe her. She only added that when she was three months pregnant he told her  he was a divorcee and about five months he said he was in hospital she insisted to visit him for several days with him insisting she doesn't come cos of infection and her condition only for him to say the ex wife and kids are around and he didn't know how to tell her she was only staying cos of the kids

The lies continued until he eventually fessed up and by then she had already had the baby but agreed to support her now plus him support or attention she doesn't get but he still want her to keep it from the so called ex

At this point there isn't much she can do. She can take care of her child or give the kid up for adoption. If does decide to suck it up, she should make sure that the man fulfills his financiall obligation to the the child but under no condition should she sleep with him again or purse a romantic relationship with him REGARDLESS of what he says about wanting to be with her.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by moremi2008(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2012
ebonyvibe:

I meet this guy once whilst she was pregnant and he was all over her; her point now is when her knows that he is married why let her keep the baby why not ask her to get rid of it and led her on till she gives birth.

This still doesn't absolve her stupidity. She got pregnant for a guy and had the baby without a marriage certificate. The best she can possibly hope for is child support. The worst that can happen is that he moves to Nigeria or to the US with the housewife and she never sees him again. This is what happens to stupid people. No sympathy here, sorry.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by isalegan2: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2012
ebonyvibe:

. . . her point now is when he knows that he is married why let her keep the baby why not ask her to get rid of it and led her on till she gives birth.

Maybe, for him, abortion was one mortal sin too many.  Just a thought. undecided

Afro_Blue:

Some Men Have The Power!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAwLYJYsa0A?version=3&feature=player_detailpage

What in the wooooorld?!  shocked    grin  grin  grin  grin          
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by drnoel: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2012
Did u just ask us what she should do. Where we with them when she was opening her nyash 4 another woman's husband, why do ladies alway like thinking they can eat their cake and have it. The man is married so she should deal with that on her own. When they were doing it for 18 good months, did she come gossip 2 us, no. So she shouldn't expect a worthy advice. Am out of here, what effrontery.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by sugardaddy1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2012
ebonyvibe:

her point now is when her knows that he is married why let her keep the baby why not ask her to get rid of it and led her on till she gives birth.
That's the point I tried making earlier.
[Quote]He still wants to be with her as long as his house wife does not know of the newborn[/quote] Your friend will be the greatest fool on earth if she agrees to this. The guy could possibly disappear into thin air with time and might even deny her & the innocent child later.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by jaybee3(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2012
drnoel:

Did u just ask us what she should do. Where we with them when she was opening her nyash 4 another woman's husband, why do ladies alway like thinking they can eat their cake and have it. The man is married so she should deal with that on her own. When they were doing it for 18 good months, did she come gossip 2 us, no. So she shouldn't expect a worthy advice. Am out of here, what effrontery.
For Bleep sake, OP has already stated that she was conned and it was rather too late to back out when she finally discovered he was not who he proclaimed to be.
He has to pay
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by humblebee: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2012
i think she has every right to force the man to take up responsibilities, afterall, he DID it and he's not denying it
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by MrsChima1(f): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2012
jay bee:

For bleep sake, OP has already stated that she was conned and it was rather too late to back out when she finally discovered he was not who he proclaimed to be.
He has to pay

Easy killa. kiss
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by jaybee3(m): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Easy killa. kiss
Found a bf for ur cutie. Check the other thread
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by MrsChima1(f): 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2012
jay bee:

Found a bf for your cutie. Check the other thread

I saw that! That's your son? He is cute!! kiss kiss
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by ITbomb(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2012
I don't understand idiots, they sucks, when she was with the married man, dey enjoy cash she be big girl seh, forget say that body should be kept for her husband.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Russialane(m): 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2012
@ebonyvibe that your friend is a bloody liar , she has gotten what she wanted a baby and now trying to shift the blame on the man common , it takes 2 to tango she should f, c, c, kkk off her type plenty here. nonsense
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Russialane(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2012
@@ebonyvibe see you saying you know her can you vouch for her? she deserves no sympathy and stop trying to convince us bout anything in short when the going was good , f, c, c, k, ing themselves or this while were you there , or when she was enjoying the guy and the trippings and sweet nothings were you there .you know her indeed , please.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Gracodola: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2012
My dear, tell your friend to stop crying. It is too late to cry when the head is off. Stop crying over a split milk. Let her be strong and see the baby as a blessing from God. Let her know that God loves her and will take care of her and her baby. She owe it to the baby to love and care for her. Let her sum up corage and move on with life. I wish her luck.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by BlackPikiN(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2012
Sidajili:

Hahahaha, dnt you curse when you're upset.
I know you dnt.

In today's society, People get awarded for f0rked up behavior.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by mbulela: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2012
@OP, things like Condoms were made for friends like yours.
if you can sleep with a man you do not know is married,there are many other things you may not know; like the virus he is carrying.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by mbulela: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2012
the man too is an i diot.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2012
Gosh why the hell will one wanna get involved with a married man. its only logical thatt he either accept you or dump you, its hard to feel sorry for idiots these days. anyway she can still re-marry but i often why some people are the architect of their own mishaps. its so sickening. not like am a saint but am not foolish enough to be involved in a relationship that'll the possibility of it amounting to nothing is none, and yet later people like this will start opening threads blaming men for leading them astray. anyway she should take care of the child. i got a personal grudge against people like this who get unwanted pregnancy because things like this have happened in my family and it just irritates me to think that people have no sense. angry
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2012
oh i didnt realize he lied to her that he was married. men sha and the lies they tell. anyway we humans lie, its in our blood. i feel sorry for your friend let her take care of the baby the guy will regret it one day i know that obviously.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by dayokanu(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2012
Had a baby without getting married to the guy?

Well as you lay your bed
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by olajide8(m): 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2012
So what's the big deal she can't tell us she never knew, single men have one basic feature they are not perfect when they coming to women its their wives that give them the experiences they share with these single ladies they arte not moved by these girls acts and tolerate a lot coz they wouldn't tolerate it from their wives the points are endless she better live with it a finished product was someone else's raw material that was beaten, remoulded and polished
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by AreaFada2: 12:27am On Jan 08, 2012
Why do women like to deceive themselves?

So she never saw any tell-tail signs that the man was married? She never visited and stayed in the man's house for any lenght of time?

She never met his friends and family members and yet allowed herself to get pregnant. What happened to implanon/Nexplanon, coil or simple rubber?

That's what happens to women who find a relatively settled/made guy and want to tanda there jeje. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. I don't know her but there is always an elent of this. There was this 50-something year old guy in London years back who was using the Mercedes his wife bought for him plus sweet mouthto carry women (from 20s to 40s) up and down.

When a woman really wants you, she would be in denial and hope that you will ditch your wife for her.
I nearly got into this kind of mess. A girl was all over me not accepting that I was engaged. I avoided her like a plague.  The guy was VERY foolish to get caught in it.

As a man, it doesn't matter what active role a woman plays in the whole mess, the man is always to blame. That's the way women want it to be.
Re: Having A Baby For A Married Man by eghost247(m): 12:42am On Jan 08, 2012
quit worrying over spilled milk and move on yeah its difficult  but that's the logical thing to do and never ever say u regret having a baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Boyfriends Still Do Free Midnight Calls? / Pls How Can I Last Long / Game Of Thrones Episode 2 Leaks With Arya and Gendry Sex Scene ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.