Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

How Can I Withdraw Paypal Funds To Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Withdraw Paypal Funds To Nigeria (1549 Views)

How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal / Help!he Has $514 In Adsense Earnings But Can't Withdraw It / How To Withdraw Payoneer And Paypal Funds Into Nigerian Local Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Withdraw Paypal Funds To Nigeria by Utibeokodi(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2012
Pls help how can i withdraw paypal funds to nigeria
Re: How Can I Withdraw Paypal Funds To Nigeria by deco2come: 12:34am On Jan 07, 2012
I don't know how you can withdraw your paypal in Nigeria
Re: How Can I Withdraw Paypal Funds To Nigeria by naijacutee(f): 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2012
I have a Paypal account, and I can withdraw the funds for you and send to your bank account in Nigeria in 48 hours for 10% of the transaction value. All I need to know is that your funds are legitimate and your account is genuine. My e-mail address is on my profile if you're interested.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Paypal Funds To Nigeria by DualCore1: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2012
naijacutee:

I have a Paypal account, and I can withdraw the funds for you and send to your bank account in Nigeria in 48 hours for 10% of the transaction value. All I need to know is that your funds are legitimate and your account is genuine. My e-mail address is on my profile if you're interested.
How would you know if the funds are legitimate? By him telling you yes they are?

In the event that he opens a dispute after receiving the funds in his bank account, what will you use to fight your case?
Re: How Can I Withdraw Paypal Funds To Nigeria by naijacutee(f): 9:43am On Jan 16, 2012
Dual Core:

How would you know if the funds are legitimate? By him telling you yes they are?

In the event that he opens a dispute after receiving the funds in his bank account, what will you use to fight your case?
Thanks for the insight, DualCore. The authenticity of the account can be proved (i.e name matches that on passport/driving license), but the authencity of the funds cannot be proved. If the account holder is genuine, and their funds are not, the illegitimate funds will be charged back to their account, not mine. I'm not prepared to deal with (at any stage) people who own Paypal accounts, but have no ID to prove ownership. Paypal regularly puts blocks on even legitimate accounts that have not fulfilled the verification tests.
Re: How Can I Withdraw Paypal Funds To Nigeria by Greenified(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
naijacutee: I have a Paypal account, and I can withdraw the funds for you and send to your bank account in Nigeria in 48 hours for 10% of the transaction value. All I need to know is that your funds are legitimate and your account is genuine. My e-mail address is on my profile if you're interested.
Can you help me too?

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help Me Solve This / Are You Using This Paragraph Attribute in Your Web Pages? / 20 Simple Ways To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.