Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: (38147 Views)

Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls / 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria / The Most Amazing , Beautiful Places In The World – Visit Once Before You Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by kofinti1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2009
DAKAR-SENEGAL
ACCRA-GHANA
PRETORIA-SA
ABUJA-NIGERIA
NAIROBI-KENYA
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by nylawal(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2009
I stumbled on this pictures of Obudu and they are simply breath taking. More pictures at http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=693986 and http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=693986&page=2

Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by kofinti1(m): 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2009
@NYLAWAL, those pics are nice but cant compete with what we have here in Ghana.
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2009
kofi nti:

@NYLAWAL, those pics are nice but cant compete with what we have here in Ghana.

huh? Ghana? Dont let me laugh pls.
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by kofinti1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2009
and which part of Ghana do you know.You can laugh about your dirty town called Lagos.think,it is only Abuja which canc compete with accra in terms of roads and nice buildings.
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by kofinti1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2009
Below are pics from my beloved country GHANA.

Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by naso2(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2009
kofi nti:

and which part of Ghana do you know.You can laugh about your dirty town called Lagos.think,it is only Abuja which canc compete with accra in terms of roads and nice buildings.
nice buidings in accra? well I was there during CAN 2008 4 about 2wks . I did not see anything special about the buildings anyway. Yes low fences which is a pointer to the the level of security.
verdict on accra
peace loving people-- yes
organised- maybe
neat- somehow
rich history/culture- yes
friendly - yes
breathtaking places? -- None
just my opinion anyway
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by nylawal(m): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2009
@kofi those were cool pics these are more pics from Obudu. I'll like to personally go n take pictures there myself one day as I like photography!

Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by nylawal(m): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2009
more pics,

Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by ekong0514(m): 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2009
my village,
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by donciccio: 2:01am On Apr 07, 2009
Siena:

Why are people mentioning Paris, The netherlands?

I thought this thread was about Africa, not Europe?
undecided
@siena I think those guys went to a nite school with lamp. how u expect them to understand the language of NL.
kofi nti:

@ koffi nti, that ur 1st pix is a road to a zoo and that painted with yellow H2O color is an entrance to a museum.
show us another more of ur pix,

Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by kofinti1(m): 11:04am On Apr 07, 2009
ok i will try and send more of Ghana pics.
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 07, 2009
/\
                                                 i
                                                 i

. . . . n pls ehmm while @ it,do show us daytime pics not nite time  undecided  undecided
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by hilli666(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2009
The difference between African continental beauty and western beauty is, the latter poses more of a natural picturesque beauty. That seems to have remained untamed over many millenia, but is slowly withering away due to human induced environmental crises. In the west however, their lands tend to be plains and bluffs (still beautiful and important to the global ecosystem, and the sustenance of life to many animal species) In the west however, where the land lacks natural beauty, men sought out to build huge monumental edifice, and dot the land with architecture that is awe inspiring, where as in Africa instead of adding to the already existing beauty, we sought to destroy it for personal gain, e.g deforestation induced by the logging industry, oil spills, the allowance of toxic waste dumping in our waters e.t.c
It is sad to also acknowledge that some of the most beautiful city's still standing in Africa, were city's originally built by our colonial master, the British, the Belgians, and the French. This is also a prime example in beautiful south Africa
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by sherrylo: 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2009
@kofi what you have where? Ghana? Accra? I beg hide!
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by sherrylo: 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2009
And where in Ghana is breathtaking?please,cos I know nearly everywhere in Accra and some other regions like Central,Eastern,Volta and Ashanti. Aside places like 37,where their presidential sit is located, Osu, Legon,Tema I dont see any manageable place again.Abi na Spintex where their road is worse than any state road in Lagos,abi na Kanashi where you hardly find a house with water system toilet or Nungua or Dansoma,Abi na Nima where I beg mr Kofi tell me please.

1 Like

Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by AmAlone: 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2009
kofi abeg go play for SHIT. . .
no maney(money) no food, no hose(house) and No wek(work) undecided
Abeg go play for shit
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by AmAlone: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2009
Rolling and Laughing. . .
Hm Hm Hm Hm Hm
Bu a! Bu a! Bu a!! grin
Paris is like this kiss kiss and die
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by gReenmAn(m): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2009
Ohafia in Nigeria
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by Tawak: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2009
obudu in Cross-River(Nigeria)
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by ichommy(m): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2009
cape verde the best kiss cool grin cheesy wink smiley

Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by kofinti1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2009
@Am alone, i didn't know some Nigerians like you could be sooooooo stupid.did u read the thread at all.this is not about Ghana- Nigeria rivalry ok.most of my naiga friends can testify to the fact that ACCRA is far far ahead of all your cities.But i think Abuja is somehow comparable to Accra.
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by HIROSHI: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2009
kofi nti:

@Am alone, i didn't know some Nigerians like you could be sooooooo stupid.did u read the thread at all.this is not about Ghana- Nigeria rivalry ok.most of my naiga friends can testify to the fact that ACCRA is far far ahead of all your cities.But i think Abuja is somehow comparable to Accra.

Is this some joke? Okay, it is a joke. I for say. Accra is actually like a son to Abuja. It is organised: yes; it is neat: yes; but that is where the story ends. The people are not friendly. They discriminate against other fellow Africans.

Where is 'city' enough in Ghana after Accra?: Tema, Takoradi, Cape Coast, Kumasi, where?

Accra in actual fact should be compared to Kaduna, Kano(this is even bigger and more populous than Accra), Calabar and Owerri.
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by ikeyman00(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2009
post the damn accra pic

stop the talkin
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by arogbowei: 11:57pm On Apr 10, 2009
Africa my Africa. Africa of proud warriors. A land filled with lush green grass and beautiful landscapes, from Cairo to Cape town, and from Obudu to Monbasa, Africa has it all, history, culture, beauty, we have everything. I encourage all to ensure that they spend their next vacation on the African continent, rather than going so far away to some Disneyland so far away from home. We need that money you're taking away to develop our motherland.
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by HIROSHI: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2009
arogbowei:

Africa my Africa. Africa of proud warriors. A land filled with lush green grass and beautiful landscapes, from Cairo to Cape town, and from Obudu to Monbasa, Africa has it all, history, culture, beauty, we have everything. I encourage all to ensure that they spend their next vacation on the African continent, rather than going so far away to some Disneyland so far away from home. We need that money you're taking away to develop our motherland.

True talk.

I spend most of my vacation around the continent.
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by londoner: 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2009
@kofi Nti, sorry I dont believe that any of your Nigerian friends said that Accra is way ahead of Abuja my friend.

I have heard that Ghana has some nice places, but you have yet to show anything here which I would consider "far ahead " of anything I have seen in Abuja. Neither have you posted anything which is better than Obudu. I am not saying it doesn't exist, but if it does as you claim, you will have no problem posting the pictures here.

As far as beuatiful places in Africa, Tanzania,Seychelles, Gambia, Abuja/Obudu, South Africa, Kenya, Mauritius, Ethiopia.
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by AmAlone: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2009
kofi nti:

Kofi are you crazy or something? Open your ears and listern good. I live in I spent 2 weeks in Accra(tudu Central Mosque) then 3 months in Ashaiman(community 22), a week in Alhaji then some dusty place in Tema. You see from Tudu to Circle go ask for Naija, thats my nickname down there. Go ask for me I Kelvo run thing and you are of no fucking match, We Nigerian are like a god to you guys. That is Ghanians eat my shit! and down to community 22. station from the station there down to Zero, coconut street, banana str., the Estate, community 21,23,24, Michell camp and Tema Nigerian rock! so you are no match.

You have got to be here to know and I tell you dude Ghana is of know match all those are lies and shits they say those that Ghana is better than Nigeria to please you loser!

So Nest time they come to tell you SHITS like that ask them to shut the Bleep up you know Nigeria is better than Ghana, GBAM!!
Am Alone said so. . .

1 Like

Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by ikeyman00(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2009
haha

waitin for mr ghana accra response!!

hmmm ran in mist of crowd did he
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by londoner: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2009
@ Am alone, come now brother, you were a bit too harsh with Kofi Nti. Besides if Ghana is such a hell hole as you describe, why are you there?They are your hosts and I feel you should show them a little respect.

I think our friend kofi is suffering from recieving a distorted/untrue view of Nigeria, probably from Nigerians ourselves. One trip to Abuja or Calabar will cure him. i too like everyone else is still waiting for pictorial evidence of Accras alledged magnificance.
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by Haksalam(m): 2:55am On Apr 14, 2009
Bigmodo, my room might be finer than your s/room wink. I think the most beautiful places are in naija & Egypt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers / Two Corps Members Die As Vehicle Plunges Into River In Enugu (Photos) / Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.