Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Why Abacha Was Killed? The IMF/World Bank! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Abacha Was Killed? The IMF/World Bank! (3062 Views)

How Abacha Was Poisoned - Another Version / Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> / Sani Abacha was honest & one of Nigeria's best ever leaders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Abacha Was Killed? The IMF/World Bank! by Nobody: 3:55am On Jan 07, 2012
All Nigerians on this forum, please watch this video on YouTube, link below. You don't have to watch the whole 10:24-minute clip, though I recommend watching the whole clip or the whole series, part 1 through part 6. However, if time is of the essence, simply fast forward to 05:45min and watch up until  7:01 min. You will be shocked and may have to rethink your view on the Late General Sani Abacha. He fought the IMF/World Bank  aka International bankers with every fiber of his being and they came after hard. The rest we already know.

Have you wondered why our economy was in great shape under Gen. Sani Abacha? Particularly, price of fuel and Naira power or exchange rate?  I will comment further after you all have watch it and see what you have to say. Please  lets watch and analyze this video with open minds and leave aside the notion that he stole billions. That's what the enemy does; they rubbish and paint you as a kleptocract when you stand against their "Africa Crippling" economic policies. Lets be real and honest for once, we all know that IBB, Obasanjo and Abdulsalami stole billions too but are all free today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeW7QCVN8mw

Also read this interview with General G.T Useni. In this interview he says " if Abacha had remained in the system, we wouldn't be buying a dollar for N158. If Abacha were still alive, we wouldn't have been borrowing from the International Monetary Fund (IMF). But IMF would have been borrowing from us by now. During Abacha regime, we never borrowed even a penny from anybody. In fact, all the international financial institutions closed down their offices in Nigeria because they had nothing doing. The West does not want us to progress because we were on the verge of growing to the extent that we would be helping other countries."  You can read more of it below. Is it by coincidence that what Farrakan said in the video is exactly verbatim what Gen. J.T Useni(rtd) said. This ought to be a wake-up call to all Nigerians!
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/36564-why-i-did-not-succeed-abacha-jerry-useni.html

1 Like

Re: Why Abacha Was Killed? The IMF/World Bank! by koruji(m): 4:14am On Jan 07, 2012
BS.

Abacha was eliminated because Nigeria was tethering on the brink of another civil war.

Underground radio stations were booming.
Militias were arming
Abacha was storing billions for himself and his kids in Swiss Accounts.

It is unfortunate that under a democratic president the above situation is emerging.
Re: Why Abacha Was Killed? The IMF/World Bank! by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 07, 2012
Have you wondered why our economy was in great shape under Gen. Sani Abacha?

In what way, please? Only in Nigeria, an economy in great shape never affects the lives of the ordinary citizen. As if the rot we are seeing now just happened all of a sudden. NEPA sucked backed then as it still sucks now. I know the track of this thread is to criminalize the West, but I would be very stup.id to take away blame from black leaders. Bunch of wicked wicked dirty people.
Re: Why Abacha Was Killed? The IMF/World Bank! by Abagworo(m): 6:46am On Jan 07, 2012
The truth is that people never read and analyze stories from two angles but accept whole heartedly what the Western media propaganda says. Nigerians are brainless and most especially suffer from a deep rooted tribalism that affects their thinking faculty.
Re: Why Abacha Was Killed? The IMF/World Bank! by Nnenna1(f): 7:26am On Jan 07, 2012
Abagworo:

The truth is that people never read and analyze stories from two angles but accept whole heartedly what the Western media propaganda says.  Nigerians are brainless and most especially suffer from a deep rooted tribalism that affects their thinking faculty.

^^^I agree with the bolded.
Re: Why Abacha Was Killed? The IMF/World Bank! by otokx(m): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2012
The man was bad; his family was worse.
Re: Why Abacha Was Killed? The IMF/World Bank! by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 07, 2012
Abagworo:

The truth is that people never read and analyze stories from two angles but accept whole heartedly what the Western media propaganda says.  Nigerians are brainless and most especially suffer from a deep rooted tribalism that affects their thinking faculty.

I couldn't agree more with you, you are right on point. Nigerians are inherently a very stubborn people, honestly I don't know why is that.  You can provide evidence but still their first impression on that topic  is what matters to them and to hell with your evidence, judging from the opinions on this forum. Imagine I was telling a guy in Abuja that the occupants of the state of  Israeli are not the same people as mentioned in the bible. This guy went ballistic that they were the same people. I asked him did you know when the state of Israel was founded? He said its been in existence since the time of Christ. I laughed and at the same time shocked.  Even the guy with him was seconding on that.  Finally, sat both of them down and did went into an hour, lecturing them on the creation of the state of Israel after the second world war and subsequent occupation. What pains me is that they didn't know this and never cared to study about it to find out the truth.  They just based their understanding on biblical teachings.

Same thing is happening now, I have written countless times on this forum -perhaps this will be my last- trying to explain to most people on here that the enemy always uses that which is believed to divide a people in further disintegration of the people. These people - who I call bloodsuckers of the black race  aka foreign agents - know that religion is the only trigger that will divide Nigeria. They will infiltrate many Muslim organizations and start killing Christians as they are doing now, knowing full well that Christians would react if  it went out of hand.

I also wanted to add that I am suspicious  of the shooting and killing of protesters. This is the MO of the CIA and currently doing the same in Syria. Research CIA snipers in Syria killing civilians or protesters. They hide in a high-rise building and target protesters, making it seem as if Bashir Assad armies are killing protesters. This has been documented for months now and can see the evidence on youtube.  I am afraid this is happening in Nigeria now,
Re: Why Abacha Was Killed? The IMF/World Bank! by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2012
otokx:

The man was bad; his family was worse.

Explain to us here why you think he was bad and why his family is worse?  This is exactly what Abagworo was talking about, brainwashed by foreign/western media. Did you care to watch the video on the link provided and listen for yourself? Otherwise you wouldn't be this intransigent.
Re: Why Abacha Was Killed? The IMF/World Bank! by thoth: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2012
Nigerians really need to suffer so that they will be enlightened, and the real horror is not far in the future.

1 Like

Re: Why Abacha Was Killed? The IMF/World Bank! by olyivy(f): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2012
Danka7777:

Explain to us here why you think he was bad and why his family is worse?  This is exactly what Abagworo was talking about, brainwashed by foreign/western media. Did you care to watch the video on the link provided and listen for yourself? Otherwise you wouldn't be this intransigent.

You need no explanation. If you were up to ten years by 1998, you wouldnt need to be explained how abacha was bad.

Why do you people like to rewrite history.
Re: Why Abacha Was Killed? The IMF/World Bank! by morpheus24: 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2012
olyivy:

You need no explanation. If you were up to ten years by 1998, you wouldnt need to be explained how abacha was bad.

Why do you people like to rewrite history.

The poster was probably 5 years old in 1998. What economy was doing well? comparing Nigeria ten years ago and right now is practically the same removing the telecoms sector.

can any body say RAYYYYY POWER 100.5
Re: Why Abacha Was Killed? The IMF/World Bank! by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 14, 2012
morpheus24:

The poster was probably 5 years old in 1998. What economy was doing well? comparing Nigeria ten years ago and right now is practically the same removing the telecoms sector.

can any body say RAYYYYY POWER 100.5
smiley
Re: Why Abacha Was Killed? The IMF/World Bank! by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 14, 2012
Re: Why Abacha Was Killed? The IMF/World Bank! by dasparrow: 5:52am On Jun 14, 2012
Danka7777: All Nigerians on this forum, please watch this video on YouTube, link below. You don't have to watch the whole 10:24-minute clip, though I recommend watching the whole clip or the whole series, part 1 through part 6. However, if time is of the essence, simply fast forward to 05:45min and watch up until  7:01 min. You will be shocked and may have to rethink your view on the Late General Sani Abacha. He fought the IMF/World Bank  aka International bankers with every fiber of his being and they came after hard. The rest we already know.

Have you wondered why our economy was in great shape under Gen. Sani Abacha? Particularly, price of fuel and Naira power or exchange rate?  I will comment further after you all have watch it and see what you have to say. Please  lets watch and analyze this video with open minds and leave aside the notion that he stole billions. That's what the enemy does; they rubbish and paint you as a kleptocract when you stand against their "Africa Crippling" economic policies. Lets be real and honest for once, we all know that IBB, Obasanjo and Abdulsalami stole billions too but are all free today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeW7QCVN8mw

Also read this interview with General G.T Useni. In this interview he says " if Abacha had remained in the system, we wouldn't be buying a dollar for N158. If Abacha were still alive, we wouldn't have been borrowing from the International Monetary Fund (IMF). But IMF would have been borrowing from us by now. During Abacha regime, we never borrowed even a penny from anybody. In fact, all the international financial institutions closed down their offices in Nigeria because they had nothing doing. The West does not want us to progress because we were on the verge of growing to the extent that we would be helping other countries."  You can read more of it below. Is it by coincidence that what Farrakan said in the video is exactly verbatim what Gen. J.T Useni(rtd) said. This ought to be a wake-up call to all Nigerians!
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/36564-why-i-did-not-succeed-abacha-jerry-useni.html

One thing I have observed is that when an African leader who places the interests of his citizens first emerges, the west does everything in their power to get rid of that leader. The west likes stooges like GEJ for leaders whom they can manipulate to do their bidding. Unfortunately, most Nigerians are not bright/smart hence they sit there and continue to suffer and smile while the 1% elite politicians sell off their future and the future of their children for a plate of porraidge.
Re: Why Abacha Was Killed? The IMF/World Bank! by Murphy7h4: 8:36am On Jun 14, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]Good point grin
Re: Why Abacha Was Killed? The IMF/World Bank! by aljharem(m): 3:11am On Jun 15, 2012
I wonder why some of you always try to change history, Abacha was very close to be Nigeria Hitler. he killed so many great people in Nigeria like Abiola , Kudirat and Saro Wiwa. The money he stole and kept in Swiss bank alone is enough to cripple A country if taken out all at once.

Abacha would never be known as a Nigerian Hero no matter how you people try to change history. The fact is still there for us to see even today. He cause the suffering of millions of Nigerian today.

I know most Igbo people on this forum support him because apparently he killed yorubas, I could careless a dictator would never be considered a hero. Go figure
Re: Why Abacha Was Killed? The IMF/World Bank! by Murphy7h4: 6:55am On Jun 15, 2012
I very much agree with your point of view embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Is Dr Mimiko Realy Try In Ondo State? / The 40 Man Laptop Squad / Rare Photo Of IBB, Abdusalam, Vatsa Etc In NDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.