Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Welcome To church Of Satan - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Welcome To church Of Satan (67498 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by AkandeOlakunle(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2012
To all new people that want to become member of Church Of Satan, escape from those such called 419, fraud e.t.c easy call this 08185844280 for good registration and be the member at wance.
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
ave satanas
feel free to call me but bear in mind there is a price for everyting.
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by peterugoobi(m): 6:08am On Dec 01, 2012
Chibuzor okonkwo, we've heard you several times stop making a fuss out of this

you don't even strike me as a serious devotee
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Bezed(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
diluminati:

THIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ARMED ROBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

1 Like

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Bezed(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
diluminati:

THIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ARMED ROBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
i tire too o, imagine the scam, even the spelling of "cult' to be court.. 10,000 for membership yet they are all billionaires and their master will give you riches.. Plus there newly bought mtn line.. 9ja i hail una, even pulling scam with satan name, una too much joor

1 Like

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by advocate666: 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
There is a curse on all fake satanists. There is a big curse on those using the Mighty Name of our Lord and Master for nefarious purposes.

If you really want to become a Satanist, it is simple: Open your mouth and pledge your life to Satan.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by prossper: 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hello my name is prossper okonkwo,i have be try to meet the real person who we help me to be a member of church of satan.i mean real person not all this internet 419 in Nigeria,becouse de has be eating my money without any resort,becouse in the official site of church of satan they say that is only in USA,is the only place that we can contant them.this is my no,+23408080233710,not a 419 pls.
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by ekwufex(m): 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2013
Hello my name is ekwunife Emeka,i have be try to meet the real person who we help me to be a member of church of satan.i mean real person not all this internet 419 in Nigeria,becouse de has be eating my money without any resort,becouse in the official site of church of satan they say that is only in USA,is the only place that we can contant them.this is my no,+23408031358353,not a 419 pls.
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Chidon202069(m): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2013
who want be a member of church of satan call me on +)2347065001206

1 Like

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by homeinhell: 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
MAGUS BASHIRU MOHAMMED OF THE CHURCH OF SATAN PORT HARCOURT GROTTO IS HERE AGAIN TO LEAD THE ARDENT DEVOTEES INTO THE GATE OF HELL. TEXT "1 WANT TO BE A SATAN" TO 08188199087 AND THERE YOU ARE IN HELL WITH THE LICENSE TO EAT ALL FORBIDDEN FRUITS.
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Detroy(m): 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
Guy's will you please help me join satanism please, am serious about this. If u can help call me at 0846316693 or email me at detroythe.constantdankat@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
Why? cry
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Chidon202069(m): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2013
Who want to be a member of church of satan call me am waiting my lord satan will give u anything u want in life my number is +2347065001206
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by AngelDina(f): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2013
its irin aka dina from INDIA need to know is there any prayer mentioned in any book ... which is use to sale the sole to devil or to harm enemy or to get a lots of prosperity,wealth and money cry i 'm in need email me @ shikhayadav0043@gmail.com
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by samexukpeh(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
Be ye not deceived oh ye sons of Adam.
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2013
Jesus have mercy!!!
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Chidon202069(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
samexukpeh: Be ye not deceived oh ye sons of Adam.
Form for membership cost @ USD200.
Let no one scam u.
Visit www.churchofsatan.com for assistance or if u r in u.s.a send a text with a request of membership to +2347065001206.
AVE SATANAS

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Chidon202069(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
Akande Olakunle: To all new people that want to become member of Church Of Satan, escape from those such called 419, fraud e.t.c easy call this 07065001206for good registration and be the member at wance.

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Chidon202069(m): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2013
homeinhell: MAGUS BASHIRU MOHAMMED OF THE CHURCH OF SATAN PORT HARCOURT GROTTO IS HERE AGAIN TO LEAD THE ARDENT DEVOTEES INTO THE GATE OF HELL. TEXT "1 WANT TO BE A SATAN" TO 07065001206 AND THERE YOU ARE IN HELL WITH THE LICENSE TO EAT ALL FORBIDDEN FRUITS.
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by AngelDina(f): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
[quote author=Chidon202069][/quote] hahhahaa nyc one ......!! it needs money its all fake
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Alylola: 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
somewhere in the book it says:

"....8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

don't doubt this ohhhh, it's true ohhhh!! the hole is opening and all of them will down tchouuuuubb! you'll see the so called lake oohhhh..... bye, bye dear satanists? it's not about the physical body ohhhh .... bye, bye!! satan na doomed ohhh!!
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by holypower(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2013
innocent32: my name is innocent i want 2 b a member bt dat 10,000 is wat i dnt have pls help me out i have suffered 4 2long am 33 year hold n am stil livin wit under some 1 pls i nid help thank u

Don't be fooled, you may think that it will better for you if you join the cult, but it will be worser. Come unto JESUS. Cast all your cares on GOD because He cares for you. What the devil gives is not stable and it is fake. GOD gives real and long lasting things. You won't have peace of mind if you join but there is peace in CHRIST.
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by ACITYOFTRUTH: 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
When the use of anything is not known abuse is inevitable man is not designed 4 money but to play the game God loves to play He made the soul of man blind deaf &heart dull but little as powerful as the spirit ps 8/5,that u may come &recover urself 2ru d instrument of tested &tried word of Him, the only creation that passed d test ps 12/6,every other creation failed including ur master 2ru lust 4 d other end of d sword,any respect to a failure makes u a vain person &void of understanding pro12/11.Get on ur feet play the game of the victors not the loosers the prosperity of the fool shall slay him pro1/32,if u haste to be rich u will be a fool in the end Jer 17/11.make ur soul prosper & good success wil come 3jn1/2.If u are playing smart God is smarter Hos 12/7.
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Chidon202069(m): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
homeinhell: MAGUS BASHIRU MOHAMMED OF THE CHURCH OF SATAN PORT HARCOURT GROTTO IS HERE AGAIN TO LEAD THE ARDENT DEVOTEES INTO THE GATE OF HELL. TEXT "1 WANT TO BE A SATAN" TO +2347065001206 AND THERE YOU ARE IN HELL WITH THE LICENSE TO EAT ALL FORBIDDEN FRUITS.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 17, 2013
ekwufex: Hello my name is ekwunife Emeka,i have be try to meet the real person who we help me to be a member of church of satan.i mean real person not all this internet 419 in Nigeria,becouse de has be eating my money without any resort,becouse in the official site of church of satan they say that is only in USA,is the only place that we can contant them.this is my no,+23408031358353,not a 419 pls.
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 17, 2013
Detroy: Guy's will you please help me join satanism please, am serious about this. If u can help call me at 0846316693 or email me at detroythe.constantdankat@gmail.com.
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
call 08138548348 he will be able to help you into a prosperous satanist life.regie satanas
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by AkandeOlakunle(m): 7:04am On Oct 21, 2013
Here come the power or wealth, fame n power of Lord Lucifer around u, dont dull yourself because the wealth is all around but how can you have when you dont search for who to help you out. Search for Stanley Frank, the Church Of Satan true n trusted agent that we have in Nigeria..or called directly on this number 09026556742.. Be prond of yourself..
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by AkandeOlakunle(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2013
Hear the voice of your crying and the crying of your generation. Hear their voice saying "Please Daddy Help Us Out". Mind you am not here to advertise but am here to set you free from the bondage that you are. Am not those foolish 419 but what I have foryouis to trust yourself. So find Stanley Frank or call this number 09026556742.. "The Ball Is Your Court"
Re: Welcome To church Of Satan by Lordlexyy: 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
Leomyn: AVE satanas!
Free ur selfs from slavery of this world.nobody is meant to suffer as far as our LORD LUCIFER is concerned.take a bold step nd be hapi u did.call
NOTE-DABBLING myt lead to terrible concequences AVE SATANAS
hahahahahaha, you don't mean what you just said. That defeated beast called satan had lost it already. I AM A LORD AND A PRINCE unto satan and his worshippers. Pls tell him, when i lay my hands on him, he will not survive it the second time. Jokers. I am seriously dabbling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines / Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City / Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.