Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Purchase Anything Purchasable Below Maket Price And Make More Money In Diff Biz - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Purchase Anything Purchasable Below Maket Price And Make More Money In Diff Biz (902 Views)

Love Infinity Bracelet Of Size 15-17cm ...comes In Diff Forms Nd Colours / Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles / Huggies (giga) Diapers Of Diff Sizes For Sale @ N7,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Purchase Anything Purchasable Below Maket Price And Make More Money In Diff Biz by etchel(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2012
We have shop outlets all over the country, and have a strong and secure online warehouse where I can select products for you. We deliberately sell our products a little less than market price, so we can get the market of our friends and family.
We sell everything; from recharge cards, to electronics, to cars, to houses, to land, to travel, to food, beverages, farm products, cows, e.t.c. - you name it, we sell it.
I can tell you where to pick up all around Nigeria or even deliver to you at ridiculously small fees. If you want to buy from our shop, or even own shares in our shop and be a part owner, you can leave your details here for me, with information about what you want. etchel@hotmail.com owning shares in our shop opens up opportunity to take on different business contract that fetches alot of cash & business mutual friendship.
Thank you and have a great day.

(1) (Reply)

Africa Topic / Pls Does Bet365 Accept Uba Africard? (sport Betting) / For Publishers And Advertisers...... Make money with Cost per lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.