Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) (29374 Views)

Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. / Notice To All Jailbreakers , Ios 8.1.3 Above / Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
chidanzy: No,not at all

its a 3G not 3GS, cycorder should work
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Suntemi(m): 12:46am On Jul 26, 2013
who has got 6.1.3 and want to downgrade and jailbreak? Apple is signing 6.0/6.0.1/6.0.2 on some devices as at the time of this post. Downgrade now from 6.1.3 now that you can
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 26, 2013
sun_temi: who has got 6.1.3 and want to downgrade and jailbreak? Apple is signing 6.0/6.0.1/6.0.2 on some devices as at the time of this post. Downgrade now from 6.1.3 now that you can

signing window was too short and came at the odd time
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by iseoluwa89(m): 6:37am On Sep 03, 2013
Guys pls I need help, weneva I make or receive calls with my 4s I don't hear wat the other person is saying but they can hear me.xcept I use hear piece dats wen I can hear..pls does anyone know wat could be wrong and possible solution.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Emekayoung(m): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
Guess ur earpiece is faulty and needs a replacement,but dont giv it to an unqualified personnel because they will make the matter worse.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Olamilec(m): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
House how can I get a apple id cause the one I registered when I want to use it on my itunes it's asking me of credit card please how can I go about it?
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by dazekid(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
This thread seems to have gone with the Nairaland wind..Anyways I wanna know..what are the cool cydia tweaks that are compatible with ipad3 running iOS 7.1.1 A lot of tweaks I used to have stopped on iOS 6... @tumababa @suntemi Please try to revive this thread abeg...
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by DAVE5(m): 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls is there any app or cydia tweak that can do wat droidwall(android app) can do for an iphone... 10x in advance
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Kaybaba5(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Abeg ooh make una revive this thread oooh
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Suntemi(m): 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Kaybaba5: Abeg ooh make una revive this thread oooh

WhatsTandedm is a tweak will allows one have 2 whatsapp apps on a single iPhone.

"Ringers & Tunes" will let you set custom sounds as your push tones

Front HDR is cool for those that don't use iPhone 5s but want to enable HDR while using the front Camera.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by dazekid(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
Bridge:This will enable you add any media file to your music/video app without the use of itunes or a computer so all media downloaded with safari or any other downloader will be in your media library. (I guess we all know this one though)

Celeste 2:This is a free alternative to airblue sharing that enables you send and recieve files via bluetooth.Media received using celeste is immediately synced to the music/video apps as the case may be...It may not work well though,just depends.

Whatspad:This is a tweak that enables you use whatsapp on the ipad as it is not natively supported.

Appcake:This is a cydia tweak/repo installed app that stands as an alternative app store.With appcake,you can download paid apps for free..(P.s I do not in anyway support piracy.Detailing this app is for informational use only. smiley ) You have to manually add their repo though..It is "cydia.iphonecake.com".
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by DAVE5(m): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ok.. N nobody bothered to reply my former post... 9z 1 guyz
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by SONFGOD12: 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls help just got 4s a but d phn wnt work here in 9ja its a micro sim..if i insert sim in d fone i'l cee service bar even 3g..bt it wil work or show d network logo..pls help me checkout d fone thanks..here is d (imei and serial number)imei-013171000987044.,.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 16, 2014
SONFGOD12: Pls help just got 4s a but d phn wnt work here in 9ja its a micro sim..if i insert sim in d fone i'l cee service bar even 3g..bt it wil work or show d network logo..pls help me checkout d fone thanks..here is d (imei and serial number)imei-013171000987044.,.

its simply locked. get a chip for 5k to unlock it
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by holusormi(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2014
Hello all
I have a chip unlocked iphone 5 but am running on ios 6.0 and I want I upgrade it to ios 7.1.2 , can I do that through iTunes ? And will the chip still work ? P.s / the phone is jailbroken already, just wanna feel the power of ios 7..... Tumababa and suntemi oya over to you oooo, and other iphone wizards in the house
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Suntemi(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2014
holusormi: Hello all
I have a chip unlocked iphone 5 but am running on ios 6.0 and I want I upgrade it to ios 7.1.2 , can I do that through iTunes ? And will the chip still work ? P.s / the phone is jailbroken already, just wanna feel the power of ios 7..... Tumababa and suntemi oya over to you oooo, and other iphone wizards in the house

Well, iOS 7 is cool. Since you already know about jailbreak, you will only need to do some tweaking to make USSD work. You have nothing to fear but hope your iPhone isn't locked to Sprint USA. Chip and that Network ain't friends on iOS 7.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by SONFGOD12: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2014
tumababa:

its simply locked. get a chip for 5k to unlock it
so hw do i get this chip..were?
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by holusormi(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2014
Suntemi:

Well, iOS 7 is cool. Since you already know about jailbreak, you will only need to do some tweaking to make USSD work. You have nothing to fear but hope your iPhone isn't locked to Sprint USA. Chip and that Network ain't friends on iOS 7.

Well it's locked to sprint ooo..... Does that mean i won't be able to use ios 7 ? Or is there any way to go about it ? .... Ussd na small tin, I only wanna use it to browse
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Suntemi(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2014
holusormi:

Well it's locked to sprint ooo..... Does that mean i won't be able to use ios 7 ? Or is there any way to go about it ? .... Ussd na small tin, I only wanna use it to browse

You can upgrade. If you later have issue with browsing with the phone, I should be able to help you solve that.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by holusormi(m): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2014
Suntemi:

You can upgrade. If you later have issue with browsing with the phone, I should be able to help you solve that.

Thanks boss, will do that today and get back to you , am using iTunes to do it, hope am good to go ?
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Suntemi(m): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2014
holusormi:

Thanks boss, will do that today and get back to you , am using iTunes to do it, hope am good to go ?

Yes sir but make you have backup your iPhone before attempting to upgrade
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by holusormi(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2014
Suntemi:

Of course thank you sir
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by holusormi(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
[quote author=Suntemi]

Yes sir but make you have backup your iPhone before attempting to upgrade[/quote

Hello sir, I have done the software upgrade to iOS 7.1.2 and as you predicted , I am having problems browsing and also need the ussd tweak you talked about so I can check my balance and do other things , standing by for your response sir
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by holusormi(m): 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
Suntemi:

hey bro, still waiting pls can't find 3G and the ussd thingy don't work
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Suntemi(m): 5:07am On Jul 19, 2014
When you turn ON data roaming on the iPhone, Is 3G showing up too? if yes just download tetherme from Cydia. That should solve your data issue.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by holusormi(m): 5:56am On Jul 19, 2014
Suntemi: When you turn ON data roaming on the iPhone, Is 3G showing up too? if yes just download tetherme from Cydia. That should solve your data issue.

No,3G Is not showing at all
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by holusormi(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Make ina revive this thread na,, abeg na beg we dey beg ooo
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by dazekid(m): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
@suntemi,is there any other way to authorize other chargers coz the tweak from the parrot__ repo is no longer there..
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Mafia4life(m): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
EEVICTOREE: Trying to update my iPhone 4 from version 5.1.1 to 6.0.1 But i'm getting the below error

The iPhone Could not be updated. An unknown error occurred (3194)
Apple doesn't sign outdated IPSW when trying to update/restore.... Error 3194 is another method they use to block the update.. Simply download the latest IPSW ( maybe OS 7.1.2)
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
Check out appheads. Makes u quickly launch an appand do whatever u wanna do while you are still using one. For example. You can browsing with safari and u get a chat from whatsapp. Just tap on the whatsaa icon. A big window will open. Reply the chat. Beowse everywhere on the whatsapp. Wen don just tap the icon and u are back in safari. Supercool
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by venahoro(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nice thread! Following already! Pls I mistakenly deleted the cydia icon from my 4s, still cant get it back...cant download any app from cydia ATM...ave searched almost every websites on google, culdnt find notin! Help please! Thanks!
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by bentot(m): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Can't use my iPhone 4s.
Can't text or call. No signal shown on my screen, only "NO SERVICE".
Version : 8.1.3 (12B466)
Carrier : Carrier 18.0
Serial Number: DNPH55RADTDT
IMEI : 01 305000 084081 9
ICCID : 89635121940045250196
Carrier: Globe Telecommunication (Philippines)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Updated April 11 2020 Zeus Addons- Watch Supersport Channels On Koditv / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim / MTN Android Device Now Available?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.