Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,483 members, 7,770,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:44 AM

Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) (29324 Views)

Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. / Notice To All Jailbreakers , Ios 8.1.3 Above / Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by okinme: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
MTN DATA SHARED OFFERS.
GET MTN DATA FOR BLACKBERRY 10, ANDROID & MODEM @ AFFORDABLE AMOUNT.
1GB ----------1200
2GB -----------2400
Call 08035448544 OR 08053635768
I accept Bank payment or MTN Recharge Card.
Thanks
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
bentot:
Can't use my iPhone 4s.
Can't text or call. No signal shown on my screen, only "NO SERVICE".
Version : 8.1.3 (12B466)
Carrier : Carrier 18.0
Serial Number: DNPH55RADTDT
IMEI : 01 305000 084081 9
ICCID : 89635121940045250196
Carrier: Globe Telecommunication (Philippines)

Get a chip to unlock it.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Blankstare(m): 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pls what is cydia? I started using iphone recently.
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
This thread no suppose die like that o. I manage get one iPhone 5 wey i don dey use since i switched from Android last year. Without JB(jailbreak) I can't use the iPhone because the icons are just too big and all that limitation

Well, that's that. With the release of iOS8 , we've seen lots of new tweaks and even mad updates on the old tweaks. I'm going make a list of some tweaks I've used and ones that I haven't used too , but not today. I'll talk about one that I'm sure most JB lovers must have installed.

Callbar : what this tweaks does is much but basically it allows you to do other stuff while receiving calls on you iPhone. It's very nice because you don't have to pause online games you just answer the call with game still playing. It's not free but I'm sure you guys know how to get it free grin

I'll upload my tweaks screenshot, not much it works well for me.

Cheers

Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
mistypiper:
This thread no suppose die like that o. I manage get one iPhone 5 wey i don dey use since i switched from Android last year. Without JB(jailbreak) I can't use the iPhone because the icons are just too big and all that limitation

Well, that's that. With the release of iOS8 , we've seen lots of new tweaks and even mad updates on the old tweaks. I'm going make a list of some tweaks I've used and ones that I haven't used too , but not today. I'll talk about one that I'm sure most JB lovers must have installed.

Callbar : what this tweaks does is much but basically it allows you to do other stuff while receiving calls on you iPhone. It's very nice because you don't have to pause online games you just answer the call with game still playing. It's not free but I'm sure you guys know how to get it free grin

I'll upload my tweaks screenshot, not much it works well for me.

Cheers

your phone is loaded.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 15, 2015
wooooow!!!! good news. you can now download movie box on your non-jailbroken devices running 8.3. watch and download all the movies for free!!!

one less reason to jailbreak....

Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 15, 2015
watch how to get movie box here. thanks to whiskystan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RsT_W41ZLc
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Masterbiodun: 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
This thread no suppose die like that nah...
Please which Cydia app can be used to download YouTube videos?
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 09, 2015
Masterbiodun:
Protube
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by softtouch2(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2015
Masterbiodun:

The thread can only be kept alive if people contribute. Nothing is small when come to sharing.
Share your iOS experience, Tweaks, theme etc
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2015
please pals help, how do I unlock the passcode of iphone 4s
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2015
cupsofxo:
please pals help, how do I unlock the passcode of iphone 4s

Restore. Google how to restore 4s with dfu
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by holusormi(m): 2:20am On Aug 10, 2015
Well since we don't want this thread to die , let's all contribute please , iPhone has been the best phone I have ever used , below is my tweak screenshots , my favorite tweak of all time is ikeywi grin ,,, also lets all try to buy our tweaks to encourage developers , say NO to piracy ( I wish I can follow my own advise grin grin)

Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by softtouch2(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2015
holusormi:
Well since we don't want this thread to die , let's all contribute please , iPhone has been the best phone I have ever used , below is my tweak screenshots , my favorite tweak of all time is ikeywi grin ,,, also lets all try to buy our tweaks to encourage developers , say NO to piracy ( I wish I can follow my own advise grin grin)

Wow... tons of tweaks!
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by DeeOneBangin: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2015
Downloaded moviebox on my i6 on 8.3. But the app keeps crashing, anyway out guys?
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by softtouch2(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2015
Here are my tweak list;

Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by holusormi(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
softtouch2:
Here are my tweak list;

Wow, very impressive list , am stealing some of your tweaks grin

Also checkout my appscreen , the theme am using is aelon grin

Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Masterbiodun: 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hello Igurus....pls I don't know what's wrong with my I5s...the Flash light app is not opening and the back camera is not working whenever I try to use it...even the front camera that works will hang after taking jus one shot...pls help, how can I solve this problem ?
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by threadstone(m): 8:04am On Aug 12, 2015
Hello House,
My tweak list

Best so far

Phone caller is my recent favorite tweak. Cos it brings the true caller functionality to iphone..

Airblue sharing for bluetooth (works best when naysayers start blabbing about iphone not being able to share pics videos etc

Bridge: takes recieved or downloaded music straight to itunes

Andrios.. Sometimes i miss lollipop os ui

Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by holusormi(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
threadstone:
Hello House,
My tweak list

Best so far

Phone caller is my recent favorite tweak. Cos it brings the true caller functionality to iphone..

Airblue sharing for bluetooth (works best when naysayers start blabbing about iphone not being able to share pics videos etc

Bridge: takes recieved or downloaded music straight to itunes

Andrios.. Sometimes i miss lollipop os ui

Bros , what's this tweak that shows your data usage ??
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by threadstone(m): 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
holusormi:

Bros , what's this tweak that shows your data usage ??

Bro, the tweak is dataMeter
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
If you want to enable Live Photos and 3d touch on older devices, jailbreak and install
-enable live photos and - revealmenu from cydia
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
Wow
Switched to IOS from Android
I swear I'm loving this
Still on 8.4.1 is it advisable to upgrade to 9.0 before I jailbreak?
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Brainrex:
Wow
Switched to IOS from Android
I swear I'm loving this
Still on 8.4.1 is it advisable to upgrade to 9.0 before I jailbreak?

Yes. Upgrade
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2015
tumababa:
If you want to enable Live Photos and 3d touch on older devices, jailbreak and install
-enable live photos and - revealmenu from cydia
Thanks man
I Upgraded to 9.0.2 and did the jailbreak
Loving the tweaks and how they work

Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by henry007(m): 12:57am On Nov 12, 2015
Brainrex:

Thanks man
I Upgraded to 9.0.2 and did the jailbreak
Loving the tweaks and how they work
how easy is jail breaking these days , the last time I did it was in 2012 for my iphone 4
Re: Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) by Meeloreh(f): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2015
Errm, hello. I'm a girl. I use iPhone 4, I'm new to all this terms, jail breaking, chymia something and all that. Can someone break it down and what's the cheapest subscription that works on iPhones. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) / NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions / 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else’s Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.