Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Feel Evil And Bad In This Particular Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Evil And Bad In This Particular Matter (1091 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / SEE Pics#ladies Only: What To Do When Your Boyfriend Is Bad In Bed / How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Evil And Bad In This Particular Matter by Lacrissa: 1:22am On Jan 08, 2012
Please I seriously seek opinions and advice in this particular matter. Aside having a relationship far/near and even those that are very serious and want commitment, why do I find it out to help my friends get men of their own. For example, I have a lot of men in my life, not men as in random men but those that want commitment, maybe three of them even though they know of my long distance, yet when friends I have that are single tell me to hook them up, I always pretend like I would but would never do so. There is an atom of jealousy, that the guy I would give them would be better than mine.

A friend of mine was telling me how a guy that was trying to woo me but I was talking to others asked her out and she is already in love, instead of me to be happy, I started feeling jealous even though I have others. I kept telling myself it's bad, you cannot have them all to yourself.

Please how do I get to stop this negative feeling? I know it's not good.
Re: I Feel Evil And Bad In This Particular Matter by lolaluv1(f): 1:28am On Jan 08, 2012
^^^
Good you identified the problem. Hope you find the solution. I can't seem to find an answer to give you right now. Maybe it cos I'm sleepy!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Feel Evil And Bad In This Particular Matter by doeeyed: 2:07am On Jan 08, 2012
@ Lacrissa,

Live and let live. Not all men r  for u or wl suit you. Be happy for your friends when they find love. It has a funny way of making you feel good too.

Be used as a source of blessings, not seeking gain from those you have blessed.
Remember it is more blessed to give than receive, as weird as that sounds.
So routinely going out of your way to help or bless ur friends may help curb ur feelings of jealousy at their success.

However, I wonder if these are true friends or girls u mix wt as a result of 'runs'  or simply casual acquaintances.
That may explain some of ur feelings. Then choosing your friends carefully, may be the way to go.

Hope these ideas help
Re: I Feel Evil And Bad In This Particular Matter by MarcAnthon(m): 3:37am On Jan 08, 2012
Go and get married. Shikena. Then you eyes will stop roaming grin
Re: I Feel Evil And Bad In This Particular Matter by iice(f): 4:31am On Jan 08, 2012
Ugggh women undecided
Re: I Feel Evil And Bad In This Particular Matter by Cuddlemii: 6:55am On Jan 08, 2012
Lacrissa:

Please I seriously seek opinions and advice in this particular matter. Aside having a relationship far/near and even those that are very serious and want commitment, why do I find it out to help my friends get men of their own. For example, I have a lot of men in my life, not men as in random men but those that want commitment, maybe three of them even though they know of my long distance, yet when friends I have that are single tell me to hook them up, I always pretend like I would but would never do so. There is an atom of jealousy, that the guy I would give them would be better than mine.

A friend of mine was telling me how a guy that was trying to woo me but I was talking to others asked her out and she is already in love, instead of me to be happy, I started feeling jealous even though I have others. I kept telling myself it's bad, you cannot have them all to yourself.

Please how do I get to stop this negative feeling? I know it's not good.

Babes, here we go again! Whats all these?

In the past, you bugged us with your LDR relationship. You stressed so much about your guy that I pitied what he probably was going through with your drama and all. Now its another tale of hook ups & jealousy.

I recall our first encounter mid last year, you wrote something about having a successful/booming cosmetic business. I will advice you chanel your energy to that business or better still make a brand of your own cosmetic range and perfume. Emblem of Lacrissa would be good for a perfume and Lacrissa's concern would be good for body creams/lotion, foundations, concealers and brown powders, so think about it. Cuckoo Lacrissa sounds sexy too (Hope you are not offended, just messing with you. Your name would sell a cosmetic range though, trust me wink)

1 Like

Re: I Feel Evil And Bad In This Particular Matter by freecocoa(f): 7:06am On Jan 08, 2012
You this lacrissa,you should be an actress walahi,the drama in you is just too much.haba!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Evil And Bad In This Particular Matter by Mynd44: 7:32am On Jan 08, 2012
^^
What makes you thinks she aint one yet? She might be acting all the drama she writes about IN HER HEAD
Re: I Feel Evil And Bad In This Particular Matter by Youngpo413: 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
iice:
Ugggh women undecided

their worst enemies,can you imagine this...

(1) (Reply)

For Guys Only!! / Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? / Please Friends Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.