Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

,,,,, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ,,,,, (13936 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

,,,,, by bovy: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2012
Re: ,,,,, by peziz(f): 9:32am On Jan 08, 2012
Hurray!! Another dancing queen is born. Congratulations to the couple. cheesy
Re: ,,,,, by victorazy(m): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2012
Shame to J-zay so he can't give Beyonce male child, he no eat belefull d night he did d work? Shame shame, I doubt weda na u get d pikin sef "guy"
Re: ,,,,, by Pheeluv(f): 10:40am On Jan 08, 2012
Congrats my queen
Re: ,,,,, by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2012
victorazy:

Shame to[b] J-zay [/b]so he can't give Beyonce male child, he no eat belefull d night he did d work? Shame shame, I doubt weda na u get d pikin sef "guy"
Please remind me, Who is J-ZAY ?
Re: ,,,,, by librangyps(f): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2012
Wow, I bet she's as pretty as her mum cos jay is soooo uuugly, lol welcome baby
Re: ,,,,, by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2012
We don't need topics like this on FRONT PAGE. Nigeria is undergoing huge change and we need to keep updates every minute of the day.

Take this shallow stuff out.

Besides, this does not relate to Nigeria or Nigerians, why is it on Nairaland to begin with?
Re: ,,,,, by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2012
Olodostein:

We don't need topics like this on FRONT PAGE. Nigeria is undergoing huge change and we need to keep updates every minute of the day.

Take this shallow stuff out.

Besides, this does not relate to Nigeria or Nigerians, why is it on Nairaland to begin with?
You are right. I am not a fan of these folks who run around naked on stage and make millions while US doctors (life savers) are going broke.
Re: ,,,,, by victorazy(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2012
@ LeoMax
Yes "J-zay" The way I call him bcuz he used to be my pally until he 4fuck me us here at Velodm. Abuja
Re: ,,,,, by odoyichuks: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2012
Beyonce and Jay-Z named their baby Ivy Blue, What does IVY stand for? Ivy = Illuminati's Very Youngest. Blue = Baby Living Under Evil. ILLUMINATI'S VERY
YOUNGEST BABY LIVING

Re: ,,,,, by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 08, 2012
odoyichuks:

Beyonce and Jay-Z named their baby Ivy Blue, What does IVY stand for? Ivy = Illuminati's Very Youngest. Blue = Baby Living Under Evil. ILLUMINATI'S VERY
YOUNGEST BABY LIVING
Whats wrong with being a member of the esoteric organization. Dont be daft my friend.
Re: ,,,,, by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 08, 2012
LeoMax:

You are right. I am not a fan of these folks who run around Unclad on stage and make millions while US doctors (life savers) are going broke.

I concur. That is one of the reasons America is going down. They are busy worshiping these empty vessels; why the Chinese are building the fastest supercomputer and producing first class graduates.

The question is: why do Nigerians like to imitate this baseless and ghettoish kind of life?
Re: ,,,,, by humblebee: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2012
if only i can get a web filter for these properties jay-z, beyonce, kanye and d kardashians
Re: ,,,,, by silibaba: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2012
wetin concern Naija and jayz or beyonce angry angry
Re: ,,,,, by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2012
The question is: why do Nigerians like to imitate this baseless and ghettoish kind of life?
[quote][/quote]

The answer is Nigerians like fast cash, easy come way of life. So Americans are best model in this. Infact we all wanna speak "American English" (I wanna gonna, lol) We wont imitate Chinese and Japanese since they believe in hard work.
Re: ,,,,, by Goldieluks: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2012
Wow Congrats B-JayZ
Re: ,,,,, by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 08, 2012

The answer is Nigerians like fast cash, easy come way of life. So Americans are best model in this. Infact we all wanna speak "American English" (I wanna gonna, lol) We wont imitate Chinese and Japanese since they believe in hard work.

Confirm. No wonder Nigeria is in the state she is and would continue to be in the foreseeable future.
Re: ,,,,, by Remii(m): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2012
victorazy:

Shame to J-zay so he can't give Beyonce male child, he no eat belefull d night he did d work? Shame shame, I doubt weda na u get d pikin sef "guy"

rubbish, if na man like you remain, i think am happy with women kids? hahaha

Congrats to Beyonce and Jay Z
Re: ,,,,, by wesley80(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2012
Fake news. This gist was denied last night on E! except perhaps she gave birth this morn.
Re: ,,,,, by WaltherPPK: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2012
victorazy:

Hungry monkey.
Re: ,,,,, by baslone: 11:33am On Jan 08, 2012
odoyichuks:

YOUNGEST BABY LIVING

Unaaaaaaaa don come again oooh!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: ,,,,, by Eve100000: 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2012
Remii:

rubbish, if na man like you remain, i think am happy with women kids? hahaha

Congrats to Beyonce and Jay Z

Gbam!!! Sensible talk my bro!!! wink wink cheesy
Re: ,,,,, by fred2265: 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2012
Re: ,,,,, by Eve100000: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2012
wesley80:

Fake news. This gist was denied last night on E! except perhaps she gave birth this morn.

For real saw it on sky news! Gave birth this morning!!!
Re: ,,,,, by Wilfredng: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2012
The music star explained reasons for naming the girl Ivy Blue Cater. She argued that "4" was her mom's birthday, her own birthday and the date she was married to Jay-z.

Read more here: http://thewilfreds.com/2012/01/beyonce-explains-meaning-of-her-new-babys-name-ivy-blue-carter/
Re: ,,,,, by kizito96(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2012
Congratulations
Re: ,,,,, by MrGlobe(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2012
Congrats Jay.
Yes this deserves to be on the front page. Both Jay and Bey are renowned worldwide superstars and your wannabe 'musicians' copy them. I dont know why people complain yet nobody coplains abt manu, chelsea etc on the frontpage. If you dont like it, fu ck off
Re: ,,,,, by Ignatio(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2012
odoyichuks:

YOUNGEST BABY LIVING
Being educated and illiterate is a bad disease.
Re: ,,,,, by omo9ja1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2012
Congratulation to both them smiley
Re: ,,,,, by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2012
Congratulations grin . Another soul for my fav organization ILLUMINATI,

Hail all Mason
Re: ,,,,, by Sike(m): 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2012
omo9ja1:

Congratulation to both them smiley
Re: ,,,,, by Finland(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2012
This story is untrue. Verify story before posting. The baby rihanna  was referring to is her niece. Her younger sister's baby. Beyonce was 4months pregnant when she revealed her pregnancy about 3 months ago, do the maths.And why would Rihanna call herself aunty to Beyonce's daughter? are they related? Do you think it's like Naija where u call every female older than you are "aunty"? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals / Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe / Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.