Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Morocco Tourist Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Morocco Tourist Visa (4967 Views)

The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Netherlands Tourist Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morocco Tourist Visa by benusi: 9:45am On Jan 08, 2012
Please I am in need of a Morocco Tourist Visa. Can anyone direct me to any Agency that can assist me? Any response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by worry246(m): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2012
Just remember how many people DIE drowning or MURDERED making illegal crossing from Morocco to Spain or Italy.
Many clever and ruthless people will rob you and kill you there.
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by benusi: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2012
i know all those and i am not going to spain or italy
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by bolame: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2012
you can check on google for their embassy in Nigeria and apply for the visa or find an agent to help you but may i ask why you are going to morocco if not to cross into europe
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by iz2much: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2012
i beg come back home o
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by taflilou: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2012
loool u guys are funny

benusi if u want a morocco visa tourist just go to the embassy in abuja i think and ask them 4 the papers
do u know anyone in morocco who invited u? if so, he/she has to send u an invitation letter to help u get ur visa

i wish i helped u
Re: Morocco Tourist Visa by kennybuda: 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2012
Shia 9ja man too much see style ooo to harmer enter panya grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Warning: Disturbing Images, The Horror Of Attempting Europe By Land. / Surviving In America With No Relatives/friends:please Give Us Your Experience? / A Citizen Of An ECOWAS Country Needs To Visit Nigeria: What Do I Need?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.