Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Union Bank Teller (b.sc) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Teller (b.sc) (3416 Views)

How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? / Bank Teller - PecanTrust Micro Finance Bank [60k - 80k] / How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank Teller (b.sc) by gfunk(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2007
hey guys ICL is recruitin for union bank teller.I went to apply for entry level with my B.Sc.had a test and an interview immidiately and just yday i was told to pick my letter on monday but d job is for a teller.does anyone have an idea how much they pay B.Sc holders at Union bank as tellers.i nid dt info so i dont make a wrong decision.guys pls help.if u nid to go there, just go to Reinsurance building in marina,ask for ICL and just go drop ur CV

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Teller (b.sc) by bob2039: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2007
Guy when actualy did you go to do that.and my advice is u go colect the letter and read there you acept or not okay, pls throw more lite on the proces i mite try it out next wek.thanx.
Re: Union Bank Teller (b.sc) by roggyarmy: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2007
what matter most is that u ve gotten a job to start wit 4get abt money first
Re: Union Bank Teller (b.sc) by tejutaiwoh(m): 11:59pm On Oct 08, 2007
i went there on monday and they said they will get to us
that we should drop the cv,no test yet,
bros hw u take do am i need the job too.
i don tire to dey sit down 4 house
Re: Union Bank Teller (b.sc) by Shawdy(f): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2007
PLEASE MY DEAR, YOU CAN GO PICK YOUR LETTER. I BELIEVE THAT ANY WHERE COULD BE A STEPING STONE.
I MYSELF HAV BEEN JOBLESS FOR THREE MONTH NOW SEUN PLEASE ALERT ME ON BANKING RECRUITMENTS.
Re: Union Bank Teller (b.sc) by Orobaba(m): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2007
hi landers, well av dropped my Cv too but told that they are going to get intouch with me in the next 2weeks.bros how is their Test look like because i need the job badly, this might be an opportunity.Please kindly feed me back
Re: Union Bank Teller (b.sc) by zenitta: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2007
i dnt think d amont u r being paid matters,there r millions of pple waiting 4 such opportunities so my advice is u tak d job no matter d amount.u can get experience there n switch 2 another bank ont as a fresher but as an experiencd staff, congrats!!!go get it my dear, smiley smiley smiley
Re: Union Bank Teller (b.sc) by manakims: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2007
Pls how does the test look like pls inform the house
Re: Union Bank Teller (b.sc) by ALUEDE(m): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2007
congrats man they pay 35,000 k
,is a steping stone
Re: Union Bank Teller (b.sc) by joyee: 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2007
well, i know a friend who helped some one get d job bt d guy has ND and his started d job, his being paid 40k.
Re: Union Bank Teller (b.sc) by fecpac07(m): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2007
Hi guys, what is that ICL stands for. I tried to locate the address, but couldnt. I need urgent reply. Thanks.
Re: Union Bank Teller (b.sc) by rexfx2: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2007
roggyarmy:

what matter most is that u ve gotten a job to start wit forget about money first

yeah yeah yeah, juts get dat experience first brovv comgrats.
I tried trackin d address too to no avail, can u just give us d address as
i dont stay in lag and hence not conversant with lag metro.
Re: Union Bank Teller (b.sc) by nnamdi04: 9:19am On Oct 12, 2007
hi guys.where is the location of ICL?pls it is urgent.
Re: Union Bank Teller (b.sc) by benpat: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2007
rexfx2 my dear the address is not hidden just go to marina road ask them where reinsurance house is the icl is on the 17th floor of the building if u are going tru uba house go up straight if u are walking down tru cms just walk down straight ok i think afta union house just ask question it is along the road but tell them u are going to reinsurance house when u get to the house hen ask of icl
gudluk
Re: Union Bank Teller (b.sc) by gfunk(m): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2007
Guys i wrote the test in question because d Manager of ICL owed my Father an obligation to assist me due to their past relationship.I was there to pick my letter and he told me personally that there was currently no space presently bt he was tryin to see aw he cud fix me up.I'm still expecting to hear from them anyway but d thing is they r takin CV's for B.SC and r recruiting for other firms.U can ask for Maxwell wen u get there.he's d one in charge of collation of CV's.I dont no him personally so dont request a referral.
Re: Union Bank Teller (b.sc) by DRANOEL(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2007
@gfunk

seems you are fond of bragging about your dad,anyway is the job on contract basis or what?

(1) (Reply)

Any Job In Akure Or Ado-ekiti / Vacancy At Skye Bank / Urgent!!!! Ushers/data Capture Officers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.