Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,537 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:29 PM

If Your Partner Decides To Protest? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Partner Decides To Protest? (3616 Views)

Your Village GF Visits U In D City And Decides To Use The Toilet(pic) / How will You React If Your partner decides not to show up on your Wedding Day / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2012
What will you do if your partner decides to join the fuel subsidy removal protest , against all your advice for his or her safety?
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2012
Politics and romance don't mix.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by MrsChima1(f): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2012
Hmm.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2012
michelin89:

. . .Therefore, he gets the boot?
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Hmm.
Owu gini?
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Mynd44: 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2012
I will gladly see her off and invite that my hot neighbour's daughter that has being eyeing me in for some punamicious dickserious exercise
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by xynerise: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2012
@Op. It is one thing that made me not to join d protest and that is my child.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2012
Mynd_44:

I will gladly see her off and invite that my hot neighbour's daughter that has being eyeing me in for some punamicious dickserious exercise
I officially welcome you to the "Kolomental" facility! grin
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2012
xynerise:

@Op. It is one thing that made me not to join d protest and that is my child.
Bro, that's good enough reason! smiley I wish other family men could borrow a leaf from what you did!
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2012
michelin89:

AMEN!!!!!!!!  cool
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Mynd44: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2012
sexkillz:

I officially welcome you to the "Kolomental" facility! grin
You welcome me huh? That just means you are already a member. I will be back lemme see if I really want to join this fickle facility of yours
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by koseepaaro(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2012
@mynd_44, you are a long time crook!
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Njgirl1: 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2012
i will go with him.
This is no time to be cowardly cant nigerians see that? You go out to protest yes you risk ur life cos i m not sure d nigerian police has plastic bullets plus there have been cases of police brutality, you sit at home you risk your life too or dont u know poverty kills. Okay u might argue that hunger does no kill though extreme hunger sure does but bad roads kill when u have accidents on them, underequipped hospitals kill when u get sick and go there and their are no equipments to figure out what u ve got, fake drugs kill when people are so broke and get even broker cos of subsidy removal and decide to put money above human life, armed robbers kill when they cum 4 ur money and d police is not there to save u, underfundeud niversities kill when they produce halfbaked graduates who are clueles in what they studied, cholera kills when pipe borne water is not available and the list is endless. Protesting and not protesting is risky.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by lolaluv1(f): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2012
I'll tell him to be careful.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by xynerise: 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2012
Nj girl:

i will go with him.
This is no time to be cowardly cant nigerians see that? You go out to protest yes you risk your life cos i m not sure d nigerian police has plastic bullets plus there have been cases of police brutality, you sit at home you risk your life too or dont u know poverty kills. Okay u might argue that hunger does no kill though extreme hunger sure does but bad roads kill when u have accidents on them, underequipped hospitals kill when u get sick and go there and their are no equipments to figure out what u ve got, fake drugs kill when people are so broke and get even broker cos of subsidy removal and decide to put money above human life, armed robbers kill when they precipitate 4 your money and d police is not there to save u, underfundeud niversities kill when they produce halfbaked graduates who are clueles in what they studied, cholera kills when pipe borne water is not available and the list is endless. Protesting and not protesting is risky.
after saying this I know tomorrow u will sit at ur couch and watch The Simpsons cartoon. Mtchewww.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2012
I will say hmmm, ok o, shrug and continue with my pes2012 embarassed embarassed
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2012
Nj girl:

i will go with him.
This is no time to be cowardly cant nigerians see that? You go out to protest yes you risk your life cos i m not sure d nigerian police has plastic bullets plus there have been cases of police brutality, you sit at home you risk your life too or dont u know poverty kills. Okay u might argue that hunger does no kill though extreme hunger sure does but bad roads kill when u have accidents on them, underequipped hospitals kill when u get sick and go there and their are no equipments to figure out what u ve got, fake drugs kill when people are so broke and get even broker cos of subsidy removal and decide to put money above human life, armed robbers kill when they precipitate 4 your money and d police is not there to save u, underfundeud niversities kill when they produce halfbaked graduates who are clueles  in what they studied, cholera kills when pipe borne water is not available and the list is endless. Protesting and not protesting  is risky.
Sweetheart, you have a point! But then, of all the things you mentioned, the bullet kills faster than them all!. . . Especially if it's a bullet from the gun of a Nigerian police man! grin grin
So if i beg you not to go out and protest tomorrow, will my pleas fall on deaf ears?
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Njgirl1: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2012
xynerise:

after saying this I know tomorrow u will sit at your couch and watch The Simpsons cartoon. Mtchewww.
so thats what u intend to do tommorow while the brave protest smh
sexkillz:

Sweetheart, you have a point! But then, of all the things you mentioned, the bullet kills faster than them all!. . . Especially if it's a bullet from the gun of a Nigerian police man! grin grin
So if i beg you not to go out and protest tomorrow, will my pleas fall on deaf ears?

do u know y corruption has thrived in this country? And why an oil rich nation is in this kind of condition? The cowardice of d masses.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2012
Nj girl:

]do u know y corruption has thrived in this country? And why an oil rich nation is in this kind of condition? The cowardice of d masses.
Diplomatic Senorita! Pls dont thwart my question again! Smartie! grin

So if i beg you not to go out and protest tomorrow, will my pleas fall on deaf ears? Yes or No. . . cheesy
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by xynerise: 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2012
Nj girl:

so thats what u intend to do tommorow while the brave protest smh
the brave Nigerians are the ones that will sit at home. grin
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2012
xynerise:

the brave Nigerians are the ones that will sit at home. grin
Your next bottle of beer is on me!. . . grin
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by lolaluv1(f): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2012
^^^
The fact is that there's almost zero patriotism/willingness to die for the country.
This is because the country hasn't done a lot for most people. They'd rather stay alive and eke out a meagre living than become the victim of some trigger happy popo!

But I guess there's a breaking point. When people won't give a bleep if they are killed or not and that's when all hell will be let loose!! That is the point when revolutions happen and I'm wondering if Nigerians are at that point yetundecided undecided
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by MrsChima1(f): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2012
With the killing and blowing up churches, I don't think any sane persons will go out to protest.
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by xynerise: 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2012
^ check out the protesters that died, they are all common men. I will join that protest when I hear that d secretary of NLC was beaten or a top citizen was injured and not a kuli-kuli seller. grin
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2012
lola.luv:

^^^
The fact is that there's almost zero patriotism/willingness to die for the country.
This is because the country hasn't done a lot for most people. They'd rather stay alive and eke out a meagre living than become the victim of some trigger happy popo!

But I guess there's a breaking point. When people won't give a bleep if they are killed or not and that's when all hell will be let loose!! That is the point when revolutions happen and I'm wondering if Nigerians are at that point yetundecided undecided
Hold your horses dia. . .

What is bad about removal of subsidy? NOTHING! The only thing bad about this whole ish is the fact that the country is in a mess, and now subsidy is removed and drives the pump price of PMS to over a 100% increase in price!
If the subsidy was removed, and pump price of PMS remained 65 bucks, will there be protests?
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by lolaluv1(f): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2012
@xynerise
The trick of protesting is to stay in the middle in the crowd. Don't be caught in the fore front leading, or at the back of the crowd. That way, you will return back to the welcoming arms of Mrs Xynerise safely! cheesy cheesy

But on a serious note, what's happening in Naija is something else. I can't go back to school cause it's in the north. My folks are scared to let me resume. It's frustrating cause I'm almost through and can't quit now. . . .
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2012
@Lola

Are you going to protest tomorrow?

If yes, and your boyfriend begs you not to go, for safety purposes, would you defy his pleas and go?

Answer as romantically as possible! Abeg i hate politics and politicians! grin
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by MrCork17: 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2012
sexkillz:

What will you do if your partner decides to join the fuel subsidy removal protest , against all your advice for his or her safety?

sexxxilxz. is your wife lookin for petrol? undecided
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by MrCork17: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2012
michelin89:

Mikelll. sweeery the boy (sexxxskilz) is a crackhead. So whats your lovely name and number? wink
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Adanora: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2012
Mr, Cork:

sexxxilxz.  is your wife lookin for petrol? undecided
You have some for sale?

Dont you have better names in peckham like louis or camelot? Cork sounds like a petrol attendant? Are you a petrol attendant? pls confirm! undecided
Re: If Your Partner Decides To Protest? by MrCork17: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2012
sexkillz:

You have some for sale?

Dont you have better names in peckham like louis or camelot? Cork sounds like a petrol attendant? Are you a petrol attendant? pls confirm! undecided

what has petrol gots to do with Romance? MOD/ JAY Bee/ Mukina/ iice: please asssist!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mrbrownjay....r U An Edo Guy? / My G.f Sent Me A Msg Stating . . . . . . . . . / You Just Need A Word!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.